(Commercial) NOW IN STORE - Sickle Rigging And Morphing System

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

OK. I'm afraid I'll not be buying it then. Shame.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    OK. I'm afraid I'll not be buying it then. Shame.

Given the amount to which smoothing and collision have improved between versions, it would have worked poorly in 4.0 anyway.

edited December 1969

....And to those who asked when SOON was...

Friday. WOO HOO

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,496
    edited December 1969

Friday. WOO HOO

Piggybank attack!

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,889
    edited December 1969

Friday. WOO HOO

Wonderful! And the price?

edited December 1969

It will be $30 on intro sale for $21. People who buy it will also get an additional 50% off my entire store.

• willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited December 1969

Hoorah!!

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Yay! It may have to wait a paycheck. (the price is what I was expecting, but we had to replace the vacuum cleaner)

• FuselingFuseling Posts: 242
    edited December 1969

The conversion features on this look awesome, but Sickle, don't forget to mention the rigging and morphing features too! Those are terrific.

This is a great resource for morphing and rigging Genesis clothing, especially for new modelers. Using the included tutorials, with a few clicks you can have a broad array of working FBMs in your clothing, and save yourself a huge amount of time. :)

edited December 1969

fuseling said:
    The conversion features on this look awesome, but Sickle, don't forget to mention the rigging and morphing features too! Those are terrific.

This is a great resource for morphing and rigging Genesis clothing, especially for new modelers. Using the included tutorials, with a few clicks you can have a broad array of working FBMs in your clothing, and save yourself a huge amount of time. :)

*GASP*

A wild fuseling appeared! Grab it, quick!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,755
    edited December 1969

Awesome. Yet another item that I somehow cannot live without. And 50% off your store, eh...? ka-ching!

edited December 1969

Friday. WOO HOO

Its Friday!! WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?

edited December 1969

*Pokes own store impatiently*

edited December 1969

Totte said:

Friday. WOO HOO

Its Friday!! WHERE? WHERE? WHERE?

He didn't state which month or year though %-P

edited December 1969

She, and it's supposed to be today. *pokes it again*

edited December 1969

You beat me to it, and then I realized you didn't specify year either...
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,755
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately, the DAZ definition of "Friday" frequently means sometime between now and the following Tuesday.

edited December 1969

Ok .....

She didn't state which month or year though :lol:

• scal.64.psscal.64.ps Posts: 140
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately, the DAZ definition of "Friday" frequently means sometime between now and the following Tuesday.

hahaha where's the "i like" button ??? where where ???
    where's the product too cant wait to have it

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

*Pokes own store impatiently*
    If you were in the Platinum Club you'd know how to do this right! Like this:

::click!::

Put them in your posts for each time you've refreshed your store page. Everybody can do it, it's fun! Especially when holding down the shift key to clear the browser's cache and download everything fresh from the DAZ site. If enough people do this, DAZ will put your product up . . . in self defense. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

I checked, and they're saying it should be up in the next couple of hours. I'll let you all know when it happens, of course. ;)

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

See? It works! ;-P
  • edited December 1969

It's in my cart!

edited December 1969

Cart!

• artistb3artistb3 Posts: 188
    edited December 1969

Is this going to be quite easy to use and will it come with a user guide, I'm really not very good with this sort of thing anything that involves any amount of technical brain work just gets me lost.

Thanks.

There is a full .pdf manual for all of the things that this does. I'm not sure if DAZ lets artists include those now, but if not I will release it at a freebie site to ensure everyone gets it.

This sounds like a very useful utility and will be a real time saver. I hate to think about all the hours spent trying to figure out simple workarounds for issues this tool addresses.

Has the .pdf been released with it? If not, somewhere else?

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Checking out now. Yours and Mada's new product brought big smile to my face! :-)

edited February 2013

artistb3 said:
    Is this going to be quite easy to use and will it come with a user guide, I'm really not very good with this sort of thing anything that involves any amount of technical brain work just gets me lost.

Thanks.

There is a full .pdf manual for all of the things that this does. I'm not sure if DAZ lets artists include those now, but if not I will release it at a freebie site to ensure everyone gets it.

This sounds like a very useful utility and will be a real time saver. I hate to think about all the hours spent trying to figure out simple workarounds for issues this tool addresses.

Indeed it has, just make sure you download all three main files (the product, the manual, and the projection templates) for your given operating system. And bless DAZ for letting me release it as part of the product, too.

Post edited by SickleYield on
    edited December 1969

artistb3 said:

The pdf's in 15816_SickleRiggingMorphingSystemManual_1.0_gc.exe -- if you run that it'll ask you where you want to extract the pdf to.
  • RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

I have always trouble with the collar and the skirt of "Wonderland Queen of Hearts V4" (http://www.daz3d.com/wonderland-queen-of-hearts-v4) , when I use it on Genesis with Autofit. I don't know, if you have that outfit, but if you have it, could you post a picture how it will look after a "re-run" through your tool?