The Coffeehouse Complaint Thread

2456750

Comments

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 28,312
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    Lovely weather we are having. Not

    pretty snowflakes look like lucky charms

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 18,666
    edited December 1969

    I am trying to figure out how to get Chip into Zbrush but I am also trying to find info for my website.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    Lovely weather we are having. Not

    pretty snowflakes look like lucky charms

    Never looked at it that way but your right.

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,825
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    Lovely weather we are having. Not

    pretty snowflakes look like lucky charms
    They look like this?

    Lucky-Charms-cereal.jpg
    285 x 411 - 40K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    I love that cereal.

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 28,312
    edited December 1969

    sigh i'ze waiting for unsalted butter stick to reach room temperature.

    making Apple Streusel Cake http://www.joyofbaking.com/AppleStreuselCake.html
    without apples. no apples, but lots of cinnamon.


    haven't turned on my render rig yet. feeling like watching Charmed episodes. i'm up to the episode Leo just got his white-lighter powers back to fight the ebil dark-lighter. dark-lighter looked a lot like the Mummy Hotep dude.

    Piper is my favorite charmed one, but she likes to cook. if i was gonna make a vicki character i would lean towards Piper. there's prolly lots of Phoebe out there already.

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 28,312
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Lovely weather we are having. Not

    pretty snowflakes look like lucky charms


    They look like this?

    the colors man, lol, like a psychedelic schoolbus :)

  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,171
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    My latest update for security reasons was Java.

    Aaargh. I forgot about that. Are they sending out an update?

    I had heard there was some problem but didn't look into it. I just renamed my Java folder and forgot about it. I figure, though, that Windows said 'Ha! I saw what you did! and proceeds to tell everyone hunting for Java on my machine where the new location is'.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    sigh i'ze waiting for unsalted butter stick to reach room temperature.

    making Apple Streusel Cake http://www.joyofbaking.com/AppleStreuselCake.html
    without apples. no apples, but lots of cinnamon.


    haven't turned on my render rig yet. feeling like watching Charmed episodes. i'm up to the episode Leo just got his white-lighter powers back to fight the ebil dark-lighter. dark-lighter looked a lot like the Mummy Hotep dude.

    Piper is my favorite charmed one, but she likes to cook. if i was gonna make a vicki character i would lean towards Piper. there's prolly lots of Phoebe out there already.

    Feebie(or however it's spelled) is my favorite

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,495
    edited December 1969

    ...i misread that as Freebie.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    ROFL! Yeah at a quick glance it does look like that

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 28,702
    edited December 1969

    It is actualy spelled Phoebe

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    Really? I have to go and look that up. That don't spell anything how it sounds

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    Wow. I just looked up the show and the name is how you spelled it. Just never would've guessed it spelled that way.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 28,702
    edited December 1969

    I know, it is strange is it not. I had a collegue called Siobhan, that is pronuonced Shevaun

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Morning. Cool and quiet under grey skies in the big city today :)

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    Still cold here. No chance of a relief for a week

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,825
    edited December 1969

    Spit said:
    tjohn said:
    My latest update for security reasons was Java.

    Aaargh. I forgot about that. Are they sending out an update?

    I had heard there was some problem but didn't look into it. I just renamed my Java folder and forgot about it. I figure, though, that Windows said 'Ha! I saw what you did! and proceeds to tell everyone hunting for Java on my machine where the new location is'.


    Last Tuesday.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    Getting towards the hottest and driest time of year for us, mostly it just doesn't rain but February heat sucks up whatever moisture remains in the ground as well :lol:

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    Last Tuesday? I just got the update today. Wow. I guess I need to restart my computer more often

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,825
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    Wow. I just looked up the show and the name is how you spelled it. Just never would've guessed it spelled that way.

    Same with Phoebe from "Friends".
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    I just never knew how it was spelled. A bit of ignorance on my part I guess.

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,825
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    I know, it is strange is it not. I had a collegue called Siobhan, that is pronuonced Shevaun

    And Sean is pronounced "Shawn".
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,825
    edited December 1969

    Also, I'm not sure why in some parts of the world St. John seems to be pronounced "Sengine".

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited January 2013

    Frank0314 said:
    Last Tuesday? I just got the update today. Wow. I guess I need to restart my computer more often

    Judt don't download Emma Watson and you will be OK :lol:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2200925/Emma-Watson-worlds-dangerous-celebrity-Harry-Potter-star-likely-used-spam-virus-emails.html

    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

    whoa the sun came out of hiding, hot hot hot :)

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,815
    edited December 1969

    All we have are grey skies with snow

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 28,495
    edited January 2013

    ...sun did the same here and because of the low angle I'm effectively typing blind. All the tables with outlets at the coffeeshop are by the windows and there are no shades to pull down. Waiting for it to sink behind the building across the street. Would move, but the battery in my notebook is so old it probably wouldn't hold a charge long enough without having to close all the apps down to move plug in elsewhere.

    Re-downloading the Genesis essentials as they were updated so going to be here for a while as the download time keeps fluctuating between about 50 min to over 2 hrs 30.

    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,014
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    I wanna get one of those stones you put homemade pizza on

    I've got one of those oven stone things for cooking pizza. Like a round flat ceramic tray. They take ages to heat up, before you can cook on it. But it's best to make your own pizza base... we tried many different pizza bases you can buy at super markets that you cook, they never were as good as bought pizzas.

    Congrats on the complaint thread btw Frank :)

  • SpitSpit Posts: 2,171
    edited December 1969

    tjohn said:
    Spit said:
    tjohn said:
    My latest update for security reasons was Java.

    Aaargh. I forgot about that. Are they sending out an update?

    I had heard there was some problem but didn't look into it. I just renamed my Java folder and forgot about it. I figure, though, that Windows said 'Ha! I saw what you did! and proceeds to tell everyone hunting for Java on my machine where the new location is'.


    Last Tuesday.


    Thanks, going to rename it back and restart. Thanks. (Oy-have tons of win 7 updates---eek. Haven't restarted in weeks.)

This discussion has been closed.