JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS IV]

2456750

Comments

  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Szark said:
    Miss B said:
    [
    Szark said:
    Hide the chocolate

    ~GASP~ I always thought you were my friend Pete! Hide the chocolate indeed!! ~Hmmmph~
    I am that is why I said hide them...I am saving you from yourself.....

    ...ok truth is want the chocs all to myself. :)

    Render this...

    [Szark caresses a brownie, speaking softly to it: "My precioussss....."]

    :lol:

  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,068
    edited December 1969

    Szark said:
    Miss B said:
    [
    Szark said:
    Hide the chocolate
    ~GASP~ I always thought you were my friend Pete! Hide the chocolate indeed!! ~Hmmmph~
    I am that is why I said hide them...I am saving you from yourself.....

    But, But, But . . . . I NEED IT!!!!!

    ...ok truth is want the chocs all to myself. :)
    AHA!!! NOW the truth comes out!!! ~wags finger at Pete~

  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,068
    edited December 1969

    Totte said:
    I turn my attention to RL and you all go nuts!

    Seeing Miss B chasing Pete across Jacks quiet little local pub screaming for chocolate is just too much.
    Counting everyone in... 1.2.3 ....12.14!


    Bartender give me 14 glasses of whiskey, they best whiskey you have!

    (turning to you guys)

    Now you can order ;-)


    ~walks up behind Totte and taps him on the shoulder~

    Good thing you're over here at DAZ where I don't have any say, sir. Otherwise you (and Pete) would be back in the corner.

    ~taps foot impatiently~

  • Jack TomalinJack Tomalin Posts: 8,074
    edited December 1969

    jerriecan said:
    Just wanted to jump in and say how much I love your stuff, Jack - just bought all the GIS models and the outfit as well. Really looking forward to trying them out. Thank you for all your hard work! :)

    Thanks a lot, and welcome to the JAS! Grab some cookies if Szark hasn't scoffed them all already ;)

  • Jack TomalinJack Tomalin Posts: 8,074
    edited December 1969

    As a side note, I'm running a give-away over on my FB page. I know some people don't use/like FB, so I'm doing the same over on my DA page.

    The winners get a pick of either something in my back-catalogue or a copy of my new, unreleased set.

    Good luck! :)

  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,218
    edited December 1969


    Render this...

    [Szark caresses a brownie, speaking softly to it: "My precioussss....."]

    :lol:

    Oh yeah rub it in..Render this...I can't render anything at the moment and I thought you were a nice preson. ;) Grabs brownies and runs off. :P

    Miss B Hope there isn't any chocolate on the wagging finger...it may get biten off. :) I like them warm and wriggling my precioussss.

    Oh I am was in the naughty corner, why change a habit of a lifetime.

  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 4,860
    edited December 1969

    Totte said:
    I turn my attention to RL and you all go nuts!

    Seeing Miss B chasing Pete across Jacks quiet little local pub screaming for chocolate is just too much.
    Counting everyone in... 1.2.3 ....12.14!


    Bartender give me 14 glasses of whiskey, they best whiskey you have!

    (turning to you guys)

    Now you can order ;-)

    14 for me, too :)

  • Jack TomalinJack Tomalin Posts: 8,074
    edited December 1969

    Peer pressure and all that.. 14 here as well!

  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Szark said:

    Render this...

    [Szark caresses a brownie, speaking softly to it: "My precioussss....."]

    :lol:Oh yeah rub it in..Render this...I can't render anything at the moment and I thought you were a nice preson. ;) Grabs brownies and runs off. :P

    Ohhh, sorry. :red:

    Anyway, to paraphrase "The Hitchhikers Guide" - Thanks for all the brownies.

    Miss B Hope there isn't any chocolate on the wagging finger...it may get biten off. :) I like them warm and wriggling my precioussss.

    Oh I am was in the naughty corner, why change a habit of a lifetime.

    Poor Miss B. :lol:

    And indeed. Why change a habit? ;-P

    cat-prin-the-tailor-of-a-cat-cat-clothes-2.jpg
    450 x 372 - 42K
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,218
    edited December 1969

    LOL Norse

    You say poor Miss B I say poor me as I am allways in the naughty corner.

  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,218
    edited December 1969

    As a side note, I'm running a give-away over on my FB page. I know some people don't use/like FB, so I'm doing the same over on my DA page.

    The winners get a pick of either something in my back-catalogue or a copy of my new, unreleased set.

    Good luck! :)

    Thx Jack. :)
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 10,802
    edited December 1969

    Szark said:
    LOL Norse

    You say poor Miss B I say poor me as I am allways in the naughty corner.

    Oh just ask Ann. I'm always in the naughty corner

  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,068
    edited December 1969

    Frank0314 said:
    Szark said:
    LOL Norse

    You say poor Miss B I say poor me as I am allways in the naughty corner.

    Oh just ask Ann. I'm always in the naughty corner
    ~hee, hee, hee~ Ah, but that's a different kind of "naughty" corner Frank. :coolsmirk:

  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,068
    edited January 2013

    As a side note, I'm running a give-away over on my FB page. I know some people don't use/like FB, so I'm doing the same over on my DA page.

    The winners get a pick of either something in my back-catalogue or a copy of my new, unreleased set.

    Good luck! :)


    Wish I could participate. Like Richard, I'm a "refusenik" as far as FB goes, but I'm also not a member at DA. ~sigh~

    I have a long-time online friend who's been trying to get me to join DA for more years than I care to admit, but there's just something about the name of that site that rubs me the wrong way. I'll go visit the site as there's some really great art there, and lots of nice tutorials and such, but putting "deviantART" in my portfolio . . . well I just can't seem to wrap my head around that one. I know, call me weird.

    Post edited by Miss B on
  • Jack TomalinJack Tomalin Posts: 8,074
    edited December 1969

    Miss B said:
    As a side note, I'm running a give-away over on my FB page. I know some people don't use/like FB, so I'm doing the same over on my DA page.

    The winners get a pick of either something in my back-catalogue or a copy of my new, unreleased set.

    Good luck! :)


    Wish I could participate. Like Richard, I'm a "refusenik" as far as FB goes, but I'm also not a member at DA. ~sigh~

    I have a long-time online friend who's been trying to get me to join DA for more years than I care to admit, but there's just something about the name of that site that rubs me the wrong way. I'll go visit the site as there's some really great art there, and lots of nice tutorials and such, but putting "deviantART" in my portfolio . . . well I just can't seem to wrap my head around that one. I know, call me weird.

    Well, I guess you could argue that you need an account to see some of the more 'mature' stuff on there.. so you never know, you might actually need an account on there one day, to view stuff at least.. ;)

  • TotteTotte Posts: 9,826
    edited December 1969

    Looking at everyone sitting with 14 tiny tiny glasses of something that according the Jacks local pub is the best whiskey, anyone dare to taste it?

  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 4,860
    edited December 1969

    Miss B said:
    As a side note, I'm running a give-away over on my FB page. I know some people don't use/like FB, so I'm doing the same over on my DA page.

    The winners get a pick of either something in my back-catalogue or a copy of my new, unreleased set.

    Good luck! :)


    Wish I could participate. Like Richard, I'm a "refusenik" as far as FB goes, but I'm also not a member at DA. ~sigh~

    I have a long-time online friend who's been trying to get me to join DA for more years than I care to admit, but there's just something about the name of that site that rubs me the wrong way. I'll go visit the site as there's some really great art there, and lots of nice tutorials and such, but putting "deviantART" in my portfolio . . . well I just can't seem to wrap my head around that one. I know, call me weird.

    If I win then I will donate any prize to you.

  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 4,860
    edited December 1969

    Totte said:
    Looking at everyone sitting with 14 tiny tiny glasses of something that according the Jacks local pub is the best whiskey, anyone dare to taste it?

    Yoush meansh we not sharted yet?

  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 1,990
    edited January 2013

    Well all I can say is thank goodness I only drink Ale ......Ginger Ale that is ......so I guess that'll make me the designated driver ..... but somebody has got to help me get SimonJM back into a chair !!

    Post edited by carrie58 on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2013

    carrie58 said:
    Well all I can say is thank goodness I only drink Ale ......Ginger Ale that is ......so I guess that'll make me the designated driver ..... but somebody has got to help me get SimonJM back into a chair !!

    Could we not just wait 'til he renders himself senseless? ;-)
    Post edited by M F M on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 1,990
    edited December 1969

    That sounds like a plan ......unless someone falls over him .......

  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,068
    edited December 1969

    carrie58 said:
    That sounds like a plan ......unless someone falls over him .......

    ~ROFLMAO~ Considering how many of them have 14 drinks in front of them, there's bound to be at least one that will. :coolsmirk:
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,286
    edited December 1969

    sounds like a render challenge, the render your self senseless challenge

  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 1,990
    edited December 1969

    I quit drinking after getting my 2nd divorce, didn't need the escape ......but ......
    Trying to remember my drinking with the guys edicate ,collect keys before drinking starts ,if they insist on keeping keys wait until third drink then tell them you need to get a sweater out of the car,for which they will give you the car keys, even if you didn't come in their car .......otherwise it's wait and sneak out to the parking lot and let the air out of a tire ......then just sit back and relax ........and volunteer to give the guy with the flat a ride home too .....

  • Jack TomalinJack Tomalin Posts: 8,074
    edited December 1969

    carrie58 said:
    I quit drinking after getting my 2nd divorce, didn't need the escape ......but ......
    Trying to remember my drinking with the guys edicate ,collect keys before drinking starts ,if they insist on keeping keys wait until third drink then tell them you need to get a sweater out of the car,for which they will give you the car keys, even if you didn't come in their car .......otherwise it's wait and sneak out to the parking lot and let the air out of a tire ......then just sit back and relax ........and volunteer to give the guy with the flat a ride home too .....

    Wow Carrie58.. you sound pretty sensible, you can stay around here lol!

  • Jack TomalinJack Tomalin Posts: 8,074
    edited December 1969

    SimonJM said:
    Totte said:
    Looking at everyone sitting with 14 tiny tiny glasses of something that according the Jacks local pub is the best whiskey, anyone dare to taste it?

    Yoush meansh we not sharted yet?

    yesh..ah havesf!

  • TotteTotte Posts: 9,826
    edited December 1969

    I thought we play a little game. Everyone draws 20 circles in front of them, and place their glasses on them (leaving some numbers without glasses).

    Then the first person, Jack in this case, rolls one d20 (twenty sided dice). If he rolls a number with a glass on, he can drink that, if the glass is empty, tough luck. If he rolls a number without a glass, he can check the person next to him, clockwise, if that person has a glass on the number, he can drink that and place the glass on his number, then he can move one glass on his table (to avoid being drinked by the guy on the other side), then he pass the dice to the next one. Winner is the one with the most glasses on his table when they all are empty!

    (I came up with this game while walking the dogs btw)

  • Jack TomalinJack Tomalin Posts: 8,074
    edited December 1969

    Totte said:
    I thought we play a little game. Everyone draws 20 circles in front of them, and place their glasses on them (leaving some numbers without glasses).

    Then the first person, Jack in this case, rolls one d20 (twenty sided dice). If he rolls a number with a glass on, he can drink that, if the glass is empty, tough luck. If he rolls a number without a glass, he can check the person next to him, clockwise, if that person has a glass on the number, he can drink that and place the glass on his number, then he can move one glass on his table (to avoid being drinked by the guy on the other side), then he pass the dice to the next one. Winner is the one with the most glasses on his table when they all are empty!

    (I came up with this game while walking the dogs btw)

    Wow.. that's the official JAS sanctioned drinking game right there! If we ever meet, we're doing that..!

  • TotteTotte Posts: 9,826
    edited December 1969

    You could do it with a bunch of card decks as well 1-14 and 8 glasses each, and huge pile of cards to draw from, might be easier in a pub not frequented by RPG gamers ;-)

  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,218
    edited December 1969

    Totte said:

    ( while walking the dogs btw)

    Oo I miss that so much...even in the winter...:(
This discussion has been closed.