RRRR - It could be true - 5th anniversary contest

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited February 2017

Last time I was going to try this, I had installed with DIM and could generate CSV that I could put in a spreadsheet.  Since my computer went capluey, and I have everything set up through Connect now in DS, is there a way to get DS to generate something that shows what products I have installed that I can put in a text file or a spreadsheet?  I don't currently have everything I own installed yet on the new setup and I haven't used DIM to install anything.

edit: added an important comma!

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • @barbult  In Pull 1, the prisoner in the front reminds me of Carrot Top.  That prison idea actually looks kind of roomy.  :)

• Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
    barbult said:

Tag: barbult #2

barbult said:

Pull #2

1. Viking Male Hair for Genesis 3 Males
    2. Attilus Marauder for Genesis 2 Male(s)
    3. Leg Lamp Iray
    4. FWSA Gabriel HD for Tween Ryan 7
    5. Comfort Living Room (LB)

Reckless Reptilian Ransacks Reykjavík

This just in: A young Viking, Gabriel, single-handedly (well, OK, he used both hands) restrained the reptilian rampage ransacking Reykjavík. His weapon ... not previously seen in these parts ... the illuminated leg lamp.

Reckless Reptilian Ransacks Reykjavik

Too funny! I can say that I never imagined in my wildest dreams.... but that's the fun of all of this. I love it.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    Dumor3D said:
    barbult said:

Tag: barbult #2

barbult said:

Pull #2

1. Viking Male Hair for Genesis 3 Males
    2. Attilus Marauder for Genesis 2 Male(s)
    3. Leg Lamp Iray
    4. FWSA Gabriel HD for Tween Ryan 7
    5. Comfort Living Room (LB)

Reckless Reptilian Ransacks Reykjavík

This just in: A young Viking, Gabriel, single-handedly (well, OK, he used both hands) restrained the reptilian rampage ransacking Reykjavík. His weapon ... not previously seen in these parts ... the illuminated leg lamp.

Reckless Reptilian Ransacks Reykjavik

Too funny! I can say that I never imagined in my wildest dreams.... but that's the fun of all of this. I love it.

Thanks! My only regret was that the pose did not allow me to show the shoe on the lamp.

Last time I was going to try this, I had installed with DIM and could generate CSV that I could put in a spreadsheet.  Since my computer went capluey, and I have everything set up through Connect now in DS, is there a way to get DS to generate something that shows what products I have installed that I can put in a text file or a spreadsheet?  I don't currently have everything I own installed yet on the new setup and I haven't used DIM to install anything.

Even though I installed with Daz Connect, I used DIM to generate my list by using the drop down search filter to look for Connect Installed items. Then I exported to CSV.

Screenshot 2017-02-24 23.17.53.png
    798 x 677 - 96K

@barbult  In Pull 1, the prisoner in the front reminds me of Carrot Top.  That prison idea actually looks kind of roomy.  :)

Ha Ha! I admit that he was my inspiration when I chose that hair color and style for the Lani hair.

• barbult said:

Even though I installed with Daz Connect, I used DIM to generate my list by using the drop down search filter to look for Connect Installed items. Then I exported to CSV.

Hmm, I'll check it out and see what I can do.  I didn't know DIM could still keep track of what was installed through Connect downloads.

• RenomistaRenomista Posts: 921
    edited February 2017

Renomista Pull #1

DAZ-34339 World Traveler Poses for Genesis 3
    DAZ-20185 Ladybug Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    DAZ-17150 Aircraft Spidi
    DAZ-19825 Thian Hair for Genesis and Genesis 2 Female(s)

Not very difficult, but also not very defining... have to think about this one

Post edited by Renomista on
    edited February 2017

Tag: barbult #4

barbult said:

Pull #4

1. The Living Room Collection 2
    2. Esidor Hair for Genesis
    3. Barbarian Boots for Genesis
    4. P3D Brita for Tween Julie 7
    5. Picnic Basket DS

Heatwave Drives Picnickers Indoors

It's 132 degrees F in the city. Parks are deserted. Picnickers have taken their blanket and food back indoors, to the comfort of their fans and air conditioners. Keep hydrated, people. This heat could last for eons - or not.

RRRR Living Room Collection 2 Esidor Barbarian Boot Brita Picnic Basket PS.jpg
    2000 x 1600 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • I always wondered what anyone could use that hair for.  Now, I know!  That was inspired!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659
    edited February 2017

tag: luci45 #2
    Señora Chiflada's Dance Academy
    Brownbread, erudite cousin of the infamous Blackbeard, took his crew far south one year to Montevideo to learn some sophisticated dances at Señora Chiflada's Dance Academy. 

Used:
    Creepy Poses for Creature Creator Genesis 2
    Buccaneer Basic Textures
    DM's Two to Tango More
    V4 Elite Texture: Marie 
    Ceridwen and Fantasy Skins for Genesis 3 Female (LB)
    Moonshine's Diner Interior III (LB)

Also Used:
    Pd Hand Dyed Iray Shader Presets
    Piratess/Dark Waters
    Famous Hats (Rendo Freebie)
    Fishtail Braids for Genesis
    Midnight Special Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    Victorian Santa for Genesis 3 Male(s) pants
    David 5
    Dwarf for Genesis
    Renegade Do Rag
    Cuban Patio
    Whiskers for Genesis 3 Male(s)
    Crimson Seas Outfit Textures
    Crimson Seas for Genesis 3 Male(s)
    Ivan 7
    Victora Iven/ Vanessa 
    Accordian and Guitar (Rendo Freebie) 
    Interiors The Diner cups
    iRadiance - Light Probe HDR Lighting for Iray - Expansion 2

bailes locos.jpg
    1440 x 1800 - 778K
    Post edited by luci45 on
    luci45 said:

tag: luci45 #2
    Señora Chiflada's Dance Academy
    Brownbread, erudite cousin of the infamous Blackbeard, took his crew far south one year to Montevideo to learn some sophisticated dances at Señora Chiflada's Dance Academy. 

Moonshine's never looked so good! I like the way you edited the menu board to be more appropriate to the image theme. Those musicians look like they could really be playing. Great choice of outfits and textures, too. Another great one, Luci. For some reason it makes me think of Poofy Pants. Maybe the gaucho pants or maybe because Totte and I were just reminiscing about Poofy Pants a few days ago.

Pull #5 (can it really be 5 already?)

1. Arrowhead for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    2. Battle Kimono for Genesis 2 Females
    3. Urban Future 4 :Street Level DS
    4. The Mad Chemistry Lab - Chemistry Set
    5. Greek Goddess Poses for Olympia 7
  • GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited February 2017

Gopherus #1 

Motorbike Viking 
    Viking G2M 
    Pure Hair Bubblegum   
    K4 Elf 

Hold the Mayo

So what happens in the wee hours when Odin gets the munchies?  Elvenheim never sleeps.  24/7 there are open diners who deliver.  Unfortunately Odin never entered the digital age and has to order the old fashion way… by screaming out his order and hoping that someone is listening.  Also the portions served by elves tend to small... so he has to compensate by quadrupling his orders.

odin00.jpg
    1111 x 1481 - 2M
    Post edited by Gopherus on

@Barbult #3  Great expressions!  they better scoot before dino decides that they re a fire hydrant.  and NASA makes them clean there own ride when they get home.

#4  Those heavy duty industrial fans can really get your hair off your shoulders!  Much can be said in favor of in-door picnics.... ants, dogs, mosquitos.  I wonder if the fire department still turns on the water hydrants to cool off the kids (and water the NASA dinosaurs)?  Nice one!

@Luci45 #2  I can see that!  Suave dancing pirates on their vacation.  I bet Brownbread is really popular with his crew.  They probably practice dancing with each other in between gigs. Reminds me of the Tango episode of the Lone Gunmen series.  Good one!

Pull #2

V4 Free Tank Top 
    High Fantasy  
    L75 War Oso  
    Fairie Dragon 

edited February 2017

Tag: barbult #5

barbult said:

Pull #5

1. Arrowhead for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    2. Battle Kimono for Genesis 2 Females
    3. Urban Future 4 :Street Level DS
    4. The Mad Chemistry Lab - Chemistry Set
    5. Greek Goddess Poses for Olympia 7

D-Student Wins International Science Fair

(Subtitle: Skimpwear for Science)

Louis figured his science fair booth would draw a lot more attention if he could get his older sisters, Latex and Lacy, to hang out there for a couple hours. He was right! Maybe this kid is a lot smarter than his grades would indicate.

Skimpwear for Science

RRRR Urban Future 4 Goddess Arrowhead Kimono Chemistry PS.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 1M
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,513

Love it - you all are hillarious !

Thanks, barbult, Saphirewild, Gopherus. Barbult, I will have to bring Mr Poofypants back for another encore. Gopherus, The Lone Gunmen? Was that the X-Files spinoff with the 3 conspiracy nuts? If so, I used to watch that but don't remember any episodes (but I don't remember a lot of things.) 

barbult #1 - Pretty gloomy place but at least they have windows (and pets.) Beautiful render.
    barbult #2 - Aahh, the beautiful leg lamp! It probably confused the poor reptile as much as anything - looks tasty but something's not right. 
    barbult #3 - LOL, brilliant use of your pull!
    barbult #4 Haha, great use of Esidor Hair (one of my favorites hairs.)
    Gopherus #1 I love Odin yelling and the other expressions. And a holdup inside? Will Odin ever get his burgers and fries?
    barbult #5 Yes, the kid knows how to get attention. (I predict a sucessful future. Huge.)

Pull #3:
    Apprentice Mage in the Tower
    Victoria Iven for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    Hinde
    Unrealty Downtown
    Wicked Pyjama Party
    Alligator

@luci45  thanks.  no one seems to be taking  orders... perhaps because of the hold up... so odin may  be out of luck.  yes, it was an episode of the x files spin off where they had to enter a tango contest to smoke out the villian. 

@barbult #5  nice one!  nerdy kid and underwear models... the movie My Science Project?  not only do they attract attention but they distract the audience so that he can cheat on his project and  no one will notice.

Thanks for the comments, Gopherus, Luci45, Knittingmommy, and Totte. (Hope I didn't miss any names. If I did, it was not intentional.)

I hadn't thought about him cheating wink and I haven't seen the movie. But with a pull like that, where else would you go? I actually bought Esidor Hair a long time ago, because I saw Luci45 do neat things with it.

barbult said:

Thanks for the comments, Gopherus, Luci45, Knittingmommy, and Totte. (Hope I didn't miss any names. If I did, it was not intentional.)

I hadn't thought about him cheating wink and I haven't seen the movie. But with a pull like that, where else would you go? I actually bought Esidor Hair a long time ago, because I saw Luci45 do neat things with it.

Thanks, barbult. For me this is the best use of Esidor Hair: Tchaikovsky's Winter Dreams . 

edited February 2017

Gopherus #2

V4 Free Tank Top 
    High Fantasy  
    L75 War Oso  
    Fairie Dragon 

Hatching the Egg

The Children of the Faerie Dragon are one of the most secretive groups in the land.  Why are their initiates instructed to shave their heads?  How are the priestess selected?  Their initiation rites have always been closely guarded secrets... until now!  The prospective priestesses are gathered together and a faery dragon descends into their midst.  The child whose head the dragon attempts to hatch will be the next priestess to be initiated. 

Faerie Dragon.jpg
    1111 x 1481 - 1M
    Post edited by Gopherus on
    edited February 2017
    Gopherus said:

Gopherus #2

V4 Free Tank Top 
    High Fantasy  
    L75 War Oso  
    Fairie Dragon 

Hatching the Egg

The Children of the Faerie Dragon are one of the most secretive groups in the land.  Why are their initiates instructed to shave their heads?  How are the priestess selected?  Their initiation rites have always been closely guarded secrets... until now!  The prospective priestesses are gathered together and a faery dragon descends into their midst.  The child whose head the dragon attempts to hatch will be the next priestess to be initiated. 

That was a strange mix, but you made it work!

thanks Barbult.  sometimes the randomness is a total potpourri and sometimes it easily fits together.

Pull #3

Northern Terrace Kitchen Utensils 
    Queen Anne Parlor Furniture Part One 
    Speed Lights Outdoor Light Set 1 
    V4.2 Bodysuit 

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,513
    luci45 said:
    barbult said:

Thanks, barbult. For me this is the best use of Esidor Hair: Tchaikovsky's Winter Dreams . 

Lol, thanks Luci ;-) 
    It's one of those RRRR Items that can lift any render a few steps as it is just too fun to use.

edited March 2017

ag: luci45 #3
    Pest Control
    Tired of the costly relocation of illegal wildlife invaders, the city of Watchoo, LA, contracted the Reiver sisters (sisters-in-law to Mayor Lumpit) to help them out. The animals were painlessly turned to exotic metal alloys and sold at auction, with profits going mostly to city beautification. 

Used:
    Apprentice Mage in the Tower
    Victoria Iven for Genesis 3 Female(s)
    Hinde
    Unrealty Downtown
    Wicked Pyjama Party (LB)
    Alligator (LB)

Dynasty Textures for Wicked Pyjama Party
    Morphing Python
    Nox Hair
    Buzzed Hair
    LoRez Rat
    Crow
    Gargoyle Hound
    Inked Vol. 2 for Genesis 2
    Jepes Flames
    CityScapes Backdrops
    morphs
    Anodized - Custom Shader and Preset Suite for Iray
    Mina for Iven
    RESURRECTION: Domina
    Creature Creator G2Fs
    Odelle (Rendo)
    various moprhs

urban alchemy.jpg
    1800 x 1440 - 689K
    Post edited by luci45 on

@luci45 #3  Ha!  the powers of the sisters are nothing to sneeze at.  They ve taken transmutation lessons from professor McGonegal and have exceeded expectations!  Good one!!

edited March 2017

Thanks,Gopherus. Alas, that is the only trick the sisters know and sometimes the animals transmute back. I wonder is barbult will notice that one of the escaped Hamlin rats got zapped when it was passing through town...

Gopherus #2 - LOL, very bizarre, but definitely the best way to make the selection. Great expressions!

pull #3:
    Sombre Raven M4
    InaneGlory's Votive Candle
    Veranda Cafe Poses 
    The Control Room
    Olympia 6 (LB)
    Toxic (LB)

Post edited by luci45 on

That'll teach 'em!

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited March 2017

Ostadan #1

Underpaid Waitstaff

Used:

LOrangerie
    Nigel for M5 DS 4.5
    Veranda Cafe
    Woodland Realm Playset One      

In an effort to save money on the wait staff, L'Orangerie has gone to full automation.  Unfortunately, the food still isn't very good.

This was a very boring pull: the Veranda Cafe furniture was even used in the promo images for LOrangerie!

RRRR-2017-2.png
    1067 x 800 - 2M
    Post edited by Ostadan on