My Android Comic

eclark1849eclark1849 Posts: 211
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Just to let you folks know. THE final issue of Android will be coming out soon. Appropriately titled "EndGame" it will bring to a conclusion the 12 issue story arc currently running. I can't give you an exact date, but it should be online in the next week or so. Thanks for the run.

And no, I haven't forgotten about Crickett McGuire. I've just been extremely busy as of late.

Comments

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Can i have a link to the series?

-MJ

• NV OracleNV Oracle Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

I had to relocate the line for you, MJ, but here it is.

http://clark.freehostia.com/

Your friend
    Oracle

• eclark1849eclark1849 Posts: 211
    edited January 2013

Crossing the I's and dotting the T's on the last issue right now. And I'm really happy with the cover.:cheese:

Post edited by eclark1849 on
    edited January 2013

Okay the new issue is up and just a reminder this is the series finale. It was a good run. 23 issues.
    Android
    Also the PDF version is up for download.

Page_0.jpg
    612 x 792 - 631K
    Post edited by eclark1849 on
    edited December 1969

Just an FYI, but on your download page, at the very bottom, where you can download the PDF's, Issues 19,20, and 22 all go to the page to dl issue 18.

Your friend
    Oracle

edited December 1969

NV Oracle said:
    Just an FYI, but on your download page, at the very bottom, where you can download the PDF's, Issues 19,20, and 22 all go to the page to dl issue 18.

Your friend
    Oracle

Thanks for the heads up. 4 Shared apparently changed the links on me. And for some reason I don't even know, I never posted a PDF for issue #22. I'll have to remember to do that.

edited December 1969

NV Oracle said:

Your friend
    Oracle

Thanks for the heads up. 4 Shared apparently changed the links on me. And for some reason I don't even know, I never posted a PDF for issue #22. I'll have to remember to do that.

Yes, please.