Shop down? (fixed)

AtiAti Posts: 9,101
edited February 2017 in The Commons

Is the shop down for everyone, or is it just my part of the world?

Post edited by Ati on

Comments

• rono64rono64 Posts: 55

Down for me also here in Canada

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,850

Yup, definitely down.

• Forums looking ill, too.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Shop down, forums looking very "interesting" ...

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,958

Used isup.me to check and it claims to be up.  Did a bit of lateral thinking and tried a mail link fror the last help ticket I raised and that looked ok, for a whiel, but hit a 'Front controller has reached 100 router match iterations' error message as the redirect 'resolved'.  Then tried a direct link to the forms and found this wonky too! ;)

• AtiAti Posts: 9,101

Seems to be back up.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

It's working ok for me. 

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Yes   we rang the big bell and got people out of bed.      Well done Daz for reacting so fast.   That was just over an hour from reporting,  to getting the site back up.

Thanks, Chohole! :)

• It's working ok for me. 

Ah, you just missed being a shop-down veteran. It was tough times but we made it through. [back of hand on brow]

• Chohole said:

Well done Daz for reacting so fast.  

Actually, established forum etiquette seems to be:

"Aargh, damn you, DAZ! I lost hours and hours of careful shopping when my cart exploded!! You should compensate by putting the Gift Card discount up to 25% and making all DAZ Originals half price!!!"

;-)

Ati said:

Thanks, Chohole! :)

don't thank me,   thank the DAZ_Peeps who got it back up again

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,201

Is it just me or are the store pages not showing PC+ and DO prices correctly? I'm seeing full price on the main store page and individual product pages (and yes I have tried Ctrl-F5 to refresh) although they show correctly once added to the cart.

MelanieL said:

Is it just me or are the store pages not showing PC+ and DO prices correctly? I'm seeing full price on the main store page and individual product pages (and yes I have tried Ctrl-F5 to refresh) although they show correctly once added to the cart.

They are showing the correct prices for me.

It's not showing PC or DO prices for me either - AND I can't log out ...

Hitting the Logout button I get the page "You are now logged out" and being redirected - I am redirected but the Icon stays blue and I can still go to my wishlist and account.

Huh???

• Kerya said:

Shop down, forums looking very "interesting" ...

Yeah, not a view of the forums that we usually see by any means.

Anyone who is still having problems with the site I suggest a hard refresh.   If that doesn't work rebooting your browser of choice and rebooting the forum. to jog the sync into behaving may help

Shutting down the browser and restarting was the only way to log out of the shop ...

Now I have PC prices again.

• ElspathElspath Posts: 180

Things went wonky for me a couple minutes ago with my cart. Loaded up my free PC item, was checking out just fine until the final payment page, then suddenly free turned into $11. Yikes! Refreshed again and all was right with the world. 

• it was down down under too but now it is all Bob's your uncle

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,201

Yeah, I've been away from my PC for a few hours and when I came back I still got wrong prices and couldn't log out either - reboot solved it for me too.