Genesis 3 Male Anatomical Elements

Is there a "how to giude" for attaching the Genesis 3 Male Anatomical Elements to the Gen 3 male.  If yes, where do I find it?

Comments

• Is there a "how to giude" for attaching the Genesis 3 Male Anatomical Elements to the Gen 3 male.  If yes, where do I find it?

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,000

Select G3Male in the scene tab. Double click on the male gens.

they should be attached then.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

duplicate threads mereged.  Please do not post duplicate threads in different forums.   Thank you.

• I looked in the Help section and all I found was a place holder for instructions that have never been posted.....   

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,794
    edited February 2017

The DAZ gens for both sexes are geo-grafts and follow that procedure. As BeeMKay said, select the figure you're applying the graft to, then click on the icon you're applying in the library.  Be aware that the gens don't work on all figures... some of the Toons & all of Teen bases don't work accept them...and, even if they do attach, there may not be a matching texture for them for your character.  The general cheat around this is to use another characters gen texture and adjust the diffuse color to match, then touch up any discrepencies in post using photoshop.     

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • It's a geograft; all you need to do is load it onto the figure as if it was a clothes item. Do you have the figure selected before trying to load?

• Thank you for your help but I found what I was looking for at Renderotica.....