About Pro(s) Bundle(s)

Hello artists !
I have a small question about Pro Bundle.

Don't know if this is a perfect place for knowing your viewpoint on that BUT....

​Actually I have few products missing from a Pro Bundle and I can "mark" it as "ALL OF THAT PRO BUNDLE IS PURCHASED" (in my visual point of view)..

​How is logic that the Pro Bundle where I only have some few products missing is always at $94 ... ?
​Also products missing barely totalize $29 from that Pro Bundle.

​This mean that if I purchase (by the future without paying attention) thoses missing products, I will always pay $94 for the Pro Bundle that there will be no products remaining to purchase for complete it ? 

I have also the same "situation" on others Pro Bundle ...

​Just a question, thanks for answer reguarding that!

Comments

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,611

what items are missing?

the extra textures?

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,776

You mean if you already own some items from a Pro bundle you should be able to purchase the bundle at a lower price?

• Thanks for answers all!
    So..

Lyoness said:

what items are missing?

the extra textures?

Not really, it is not what I wrote in my post, please, note I'm not English people, then some words of mine can be "inversed" in my native language.
    ​I would said, "I already purchased products from a Bundle, but not all products from it, and this is what I would targetting by saying: "Missing Products" .. You see what I mean?

Taozen said:

You mean if you already own some items from a Pro bundle you should be able to purchase the bundle at a lower price?

It's a bit of what I talk about.
    ​This will be logic more since as I said, the bundle missing products barely can totalize at least $29, therefore the Pro Bundle is always priced at $94.
    ​It sound wrong to me..

​Also, If I ask that, it's mainly for have better comprehension on the fact that is: "Why the Pro Bundle is overpriced of products in it I don't yet purchased?"

Again.. Thanks for answer, sorry for my "special" English.

• If you want to get a Pro bundle having bought some of the items separately please open a Sales Support ticket http://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,270

Purchasing a bundle is usally cheaper than purchasing all of the items in it individually. But bundles in *this* store do not record or discount items that are already owned. If you purchase an item from a bundle here, and then later purchase the bundle, you have then purchased that item twice.

The selection of items in a bundle is not swapable. The bundle is those particular items, only those items (plus any bonuses which are *only* available with the purchase of the bundle), no substitutions. And purchases of individual items and purchases of bundles do not overlap. Acto the records in your product library, even if you have individually purchased all of the items which are included in a bundle, acording to the records in your library, you have *not* purchased the bundle.

Some other stores do things differently. But not all of them.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,101

If you want to get a Pro bundle having bought some of the items separately please open a Sales Support ticket http://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us

Hmm, is this worth doing even if the individual items were purchased more than 30 days ago?

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited February 2017

The DAZ store doesn't currently offer a way to complete a bundle by just buying the pieces you do not have.  The Starter bundle and the Pro bundles both have very different store codes which are also different from each individual item inside the bundle.

One great way to always know what you have inside a bundle is to get the DAZ shopping browser plugin.  It was created by two forum users ( @Ati and @Overdrawn) to make shopping easier for those of us that shop at the DAZ store.  They have a thread with more information on the browser plugin. Announcing: DAZ Deals Browser Add On.  One of the great things about the plugin is that it shades out the products you already own in bundles. 

edit: fixed spelling

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
  • Thanks @Knittingmommy! The extension also shows how much the unopened items would cost if you bought them at their current price. Handy when a Pro bundle goes on sale and you already own the Starter.
  • Ati said:

If you want to get a Pro bundle having bought some of the items separately please open a Sales Support ticket http://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us

Hmm, is this worth doing even if the individual items were purchased more than 30 days ago?

It's not something I've tried, so I have only second-hand reprots of what happens (and it do doubt varies by situation somewhat).

• AtanaciusAtanacius Posts: 333
    edited February 2017

I already know the DAZ DEAL Shopping addon (by the way Great Extension to their authors! It help me everyday!)
    ​And To DAZ3D developpers staff, tale take example on that extension, I find very weird to rely on third-party extension for workaround a basic feature from any Shopping site..
    ​Please for the Sake of the Artists !

Also..

My initial question was not to know what it is in bundle, but how to complete a bundle ONLY by purchasing the Bundle price difference in conjunction with my already purchased In-Bundle products, and Richard Haseltine has been responding very well to that question, so..

​Thank you Richard, and I'm glad you understood what I would know (even with my "not-so-constructed" very well English) !

Anyway, same questions as Ati: some are products that I purchased from the PC+ Anniversary months ago !
     (the PC+ Anniversary was a great event for discover many stuff that are stunning or/and awesome !)

I will do a test and asking to support for they can complete my bundle with a custom bill for only unpurchased products from the well-said Pro Bundle !
    I didn't even know that it was possible to do like that.

Post edited by Atanacius on
  • CricketCricket Posts: 438
    Ati said:

I know I did this at least once, I think with M5. I had already purchased M5, and later purchased the Pro Bundle, I think through Fast Grab. I submitted a refund request, and they refunded the purchase price for M5*. I'm pretty sure I had purchased M5 more than 30 days previously.

*Keep in mind, they will refund the discounted bundle price, so it was only $2-3, IIRC.

• CricketCricket Posts: 438

Looking back at the OP, if the missing items will only cost you $29, you might be better off just buying those items seperatly, since as I pointed out, the refund will be for the discounted bundled price - which could be less than $29 depending on the items in question.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,909

I was able to do this once with Daz Horse, when I hadn't realized there were options _exclusive_ to the pro bundle, since Daz Horse was one of the first things I ever bought.

• Atanacius said:

I already know the DAZ DEAL Shopping addon (by the way Great Extension to their authors! It help me everyday!)
    ​And To DAZ3D developpers staff, tale take example on that extension, I find very weird to rely on third-party extension for workaround a basic feature from any Shopping site..
    ​Please for the Sake of the Artists !

Given that DAZ has actually disabled some of the default functionality of the store software (no ratings or reviews available for users, even though the store software does support them) I don't expect them to add the capabilities that DAZ Deals has.