Dragonsbane Barbarian Bundle G3M

13»

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    tykey said:
    Llynara said:
    avxp said:

He's sitting in my basket too. EVERY DAY. I can't keep doing this. lol.

I was just going to start a thread and ask HOW LONG is this bundle set on sale for, cause something has to give.

Going by story order I wouldn't REALLY need a viking till end of summer. BUT like all deals, I'd better get it now while it's on sale.

Damn. I'm actually wondering how long DAZ can keep this up.

There's NO WAY they can sustain this level of quality back to back to back.

Bring back the demon-women and zombies. I was at least able to resist that.

I feel your pain! DAZ is breaking me lately, and I'm a total bargain shopper. SOOO much great content, and not enough time to use it all. I am finding I'm making decisions based on which projects are coming up the soonest for the same reason. I have to ask what I need right now, because I want it all!

@Islandgirl - thrilled to hear you are updating the poses! Love your work! 

Cool, Islandgirl! I'd snatch those up in a heartbeat. 

I'm getting the Dragonsbane Bundle this evening. But yeah, Llynara, the Daz store has always had some way too tempting offers for me. But lately, the store seems to be catering to my heart's desires. LOL My poor wallet! I'm a sucker for fantasy items right now since that's what I'm working on most. Pretty much anything bitwelder does I grab on release day. Constantly use his products. Dragonsbane I had to wait a few days to purchase. Wow though, what an amazing looking bundle. :)

@tykey I thought last month was bad! This month is even worse! My bank account might never recover, LOL. I'm a sucker for the fantasy stuff too laugh

@artini OMG, I love Barbarian Elvis!!! You should stick him on the Elvis thread here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/141931/omg-an-elvis-suit-finally#latest