dForce Biblical/Mesopotamian Outfits from Meshitup (or any other artist)

2»

Comments

• Epic82Epic82 Posts: 126
    Meshitup said:

Hi Archon3D,

I just got your message, thanks for bringing my attention to this post.

I have just finished a project and about to start on another so I will build one Mesopotamian outfit, if there is a demand I will build more. It wiil take about 7 to 8 weeks before it is in the store assuming it is accepted by Daz.

Meshitup,

Thank you for your reply! I'm so glad to finally have a content creator respond to my request! I hope Daz accepts it and that there's enough demand for the products I'm suggesting that you'll be motivated to create more than one Mesopotamian outfit, at least the three I've requested here. Those three are all I need, but even more would be great. It would be rather disappointing after all the effort I've made for over a year to get these products that I end up getting only one. But I know Daz artists are trying to make a profit, and mostly create products that are popular. I hope that, like many of your other products, you'll give this product changeable textures. And with whatever Mesopotamian outfit you decide to create (I'm hoping it will be a male outfit), I hope it will have a Mesopotamian headdress like the ones in this small image. I've found that by simply adding this one element to a figure the entire figure looks Mesopotamian. I look forward to seeing your product.   

• Meshitup said:

Hi Archon3D,

I just got your message, thanks for bringing my attention to this post.

I have just finished a project and about to start on another so I will build one Mesopotamian outfit, if there is a demand I will build more. It wiil take about 7 to 8 weeks before it is in the store assuming it is accepted by Daz.

Meshitup,

Thank you for your reply! I'm so glad to finally have a content creator respond to my request! I hope Daz accepts it and that there's enough demand for the products I'm suggesting ...

I'll repeat Archon3D's thanks and request for more Mesopotamian content. I'm very interested in this as well, but from the opposite perspective as Archon. I would love to create representations of ancient goddesses for symbolic reasons, and Mesopotamia is basically the wellspring from which all history flows. The 'ancient' Greeks are mere babes.