Diomede's Studio Sketchpad

123457»

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079

I have started a new sketchpad thread because I want to reserve some posts for links and other organizing stuff.  The new location is here.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/244076/diomede-s-notepad-sketchpad-and-chilling-pad

• WandererWanderer Posts: 957

@Diomede - Keep going Diomede! 

• Nicely done! 

And wow, that's a lot of characters there!

There are days where I am almost frozen I have so many different things I want to do/learn/make, I don't even know where to start!

Right there you have encapsulated everything that is wonderful using 3D to make your own art, you should have a prize just for that

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079

Nicely done! 

And wow, that's a lot of characters there!

There are days where I am almost frozen I have so many different things I want to do/learn/make, I don't even know where to start!

Right there you have encapsulated everything that is wonderful using 3D to make your own art, you should have a prize just for that

You made my day! 

Wow, thank you, @ronniewylie1, for stopping in.  This is my old thread.  The sillyness and whimsy continue in the new one (I hope).  I have finally learned how to make full body morphs for extreme shape changes for genesis figures.  I need a lot more practice to develop the knowledge to useful skill, but still enjoying the journey.  I have also learned a wokflow to create easily morphed mesh hair (again, not looking for realism) and some other stuff.  The new thread location is here.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/244076/diomede-s-notepad-sketchpad-and-chilling-pad

Some of my old whimsical claymation and puppetoon characters modeled in Carrara and rigged in either Carrara or Poser are in this picture.

A beginner's tribute to Rankin, Bass, Harryhausen, and so many others.

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834

I'd wondered about avatar and knight on fantasy bird.  Am sure there's a story behind it.

Mainly posting though to thank you for quick walkthrough in Carrara.  So far, it's a lot of fun!

best wishes

--Bruce

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

paints across seams