LG-09 HVYM Heavy Mech [commercial]

DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
edited February 2017 in The Commons

Here at Daz, the LG-09 HVYM Heavy Mech. Comes with plenty of options and lots of add-ons. Some of the options are seen here.

Post edited by DzFire on

Comments

• Nice! Is it a 'bot or a mech that has a pilot? Also, what armor is the figure used for scale wearing?

• pdspds Posts: 593

That looks pretty badass. I like the "loader" end effectors!

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,029

Fantastic!!!

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,189

OK this is going to be a must buy for me! I love the look and feel of this armored beauty. Can we get some shots of the cockpit please? 

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited January 2017

"shots of the cockpit please?"

Hmmm. Pretty certain it must be a bot. I don't see any practical way of squeezing a pilot in there.

Very nice-looking model, in any event.

Post edited by SixDs on
    SixDs said:

"shots of the cockpit please?"

Hmmm. Pretty certain it must be a bot. I don't see any practical way of squeezing a pilot in there.

Very nice-looking model, in any event.

Well the title "LG-09 HVYM Heavy Mech" says "Mech" and Mechs have pilots, so unless he changes it to "LG-09 HVYM Heavy Bot" I an going to assume it is piloted. 

• the last few Sci Fi models from DZfore have been poser compatible.

I do hope this will follow

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473

Sorry, no cockpit. A lot of folks know a mech, or mecha, is a machine used for combat purposes, are supposed to be heavily armored and armed to the teeth. Appearing in anime, they are seen as all-powerful robot suits that are usually piloted by humans. However, like my other mech this one is autonomies and doesn't need a pilot inside.

Also, it is Poser rigged and ready.

DzFire said:

Sorry, no cockpit. A lot of folks know a mech, or mecha, is a machine used for combat purposes, are supposed to be heavily armored and armed to the teeth. Appearing in anime, they are seen as all-powerful robot suits that are usually piloted by humans. However, like my other mech this one is autonomies and doesn't need a pilot inside.

Thanks for the update DZ, it still doesn't detract from me wanting it.

•  As its poser it will be going into the cart.

Any idea on a date?

DzFire said:

No date yet as it just went into Daz's rigorous testing process.

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

Looks awesome.  I'm always a fan of any Aliens references (the loader).  laugh

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

Reminds me of my Armoredcore days on Playstation. Well, I guess you could scale it up and use any mech interior.

If you just let the top flap/grill part be some kind of "lid", we could open it and then show the pilot decending into a tank's interior.

A few more.

Looking forward to this!

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798

I think you could squeeze a human in the top part in a reclined seat from the scale and kitbash something if you really needed an interior shot. Probably an uppper body shot or just a view screen outward anyway.

Can't wait to grab this!

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

A pilot could also climb in headfirst and assume a hanglider type position.

Using geometry editor you could probably "cut" the top hatch off, and using a 2nd model, delete everything but the hatch. Then using greebles and items like the modular command chair or something similar, produce an interior cockpit.

A pilot could also climb in headfirst and assume a hanglider type position.

Using geometry editor you could probably "cut" the top hatch off, and using a 2nd model, delete everything but the hatch. Then using greebles and items like the modular command chair or something similar, produce an interior cockpit.

This is awesome.  It's not even released and people are talking about kitbashing it.  laugh

It's like reading one of the forums of a newly released RC Airplanes... it's not even in the stores and everyone is talking about how to mod it.  hehe  So funny!  smiley

Oh, and I mean this in the most PC, non-bias'd, non-partisan, unassuming, non-judgmental and innocent way.  I'm just amused, that's all.  yes

:D

Slice and dice.

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Ouch

• absolutely gorgeous.

Could you show us a better picture of the weapon option with the attached bayonet of your lg09a8 gallery picture ?

DzFire said:

Gah! Those are frickin awesome!!

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,075

@pds  "Gah! Those are frickin awesome!!"

Surely you expected nothing less from DZFire wink devil

Please tell me you're going to have... 3Delight shaders...  *puppydogeyes*

Stryder87 said:

I will be putting together 3DL mats together but it won't be part of the pack. I will have a link to the downloads at: https://www.facebook.com/DzfireDaz3d hopefully by next week.

DzFire said:
    Stryder87 said:

I will be putting together 3DL mats together but it won't be part of the pack. I will have a link to the downloads at: https://www.facebook.com/DzfireDaz3d hopefully by next week.

Yay!!!  laugh

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Wow this is very impressive! 

fastbike1 said:

@pds  "Gah! Those are frickin awesome!!"

Surely you expected nothing less from DZFire wink devil

Not in the least, considering how many of their products I've picked up already!