OMG, an Elvis suit. Finally!!!

13»

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482
    Llynara said:

LOL! These are great!

Zarcon- Love the alien. Are those goggles in his hand? Cute!

Greybro- That angle is wonderful! You can see the reflection of his sunglasses and his rhinestones! Great job! 

Thank you.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,704

Elvis was important in Walter Jon William's The Crown Jewels and/or House of Shards (I can't recall the details, but I think theer was a church). And of course on the subject of vampires and werewolves there is Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series (from whence True Blood).

Oh Bubba!  I understand why they did not include him in True Blood but I also do not undertand why

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited February 2017

Finally got around to putting the Elvis suit on a G3F and using DG's wonderful Bling It! shaders. The surfaces are very easy to reshade. I kept the beaded belt, I liked how it looked with the gold. I also kept the pleats in there at the bottom, but there may be a way to turn them off. I'll check.

These are just some quickie test renders, but as you can see, the jumpsuit fits very well using Wear Them All. Aave has also included a ton of draping and fitting morphs, which I'm only beginning to explore. I finally have the Mercenary Soul poses, and will post more with the matching drapes soon.

In the meantime, here's Karma, a Super with luck powers from my Black Kat series. She is a fun character, and loves to dress wildly, and occasionally hit people with buses. Watch out, and don't get on her bad side! Hugh found that out the hard way in Unlucky Charm.

I've been trying to create Karma in 3D for a year. I could not have done it without the wonderful work of Aave, DG, FWSA, and OOT. I also used Sveva's Lumiere lights here. They compliment the shiny gold so well. Many more fun renders to come with Karma! (click for larger pics)

I don't know why her foot is off the floor here. Just a test render. These are both around 95% rendered. 

The men can't resist a shiny gold booty! And hers looks pretty fine in this jumpsuit! I bent the bottom cuffs slightly forward in these last two pictures. You can really only tell from behind.

Karma jumpsuit2.png
    1500 x 1433 - 1M
    Karma jumpsuit3.png
    1500 x 1433 - 1M
    Karma jumpsuit4.png
    1500 x 1433 - 2M
    Post edited by Llynara on
  • Awesome Llynara! Thanks so much for posting your pics. The suit is super sexy on your curvy girl. Wish we had thought to try that for the promos. Really great.

edited February 2017

My pleasure, DG! I'll do some better renders soon. I want to play with more of your shaders too. They are fun!

I think I'm going to do a short ebook with Karma's backstory and put her on the cover in the jumpsuit. Would probably be a free giveaway for my newsletter or something. I think that would be a blast! 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Thanks nDelphi, that is a good likeness

edited February 2017

The demonic realm doesn't like to be left out of the fun. After all, things can get boring, even in the fiery realms. Enter Damien, the Demon Lounge Singer.

We like to call him, "Hell-vis!"

PS. This is Mercenary Soul Pose #7 for G3M with the matching morph Aave made. Fits and moves like a dream! Go Hellvis, go! 

Hellvis.jpg
    1500 x 1200 - 2M