Keep Calm : There's always another Sale (Daily Sale Talk)

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,316

Can you get the extra gift card discount in a later order after you buy the pro bundle or do you have to havee it in the cart with the bundle?

Could somebody who has already bought the pro bundle try and see if the extra discount works in a later order?

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited April 2017

Nope. Just bought Dante 7, then tried it. You get the 10% off from the banner, but that's it. I would have totally bought a gift card with Dante, but can barely afford Dante after all the March Madness!

gc.JPG
    282 x 161 - 15K
    Post edited by Llynara on
  • galattgalatt Posts: 219

I haven't seen it advertised but membership renewals are 40% off. There went the last of my store credit

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Yep that was me. I bypassed Dante and instead got the yearly membership instead of having to do it month by month.  

galatt said:

I haven't seen it advertised but membership renewals are 40% off. There went the last of my store credit

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    jakiblue said:

Yep that was me. I bypassed Dante and instead got the yearly membership instead of having to do it month by month.  

galatt said:

If you paid with Paypal: go to your Paypal account and cancel the recurring payment!

https://direct.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2269546/#Comment_2269546

THANK YOU, Kerya!!! I completely forgot about that!

dang, I can't remember where at paypal that is.  

Kerya said:
    jakiblue said:

galatt said:

If you paid with Paypal: go to your Paypal account and cancel the recurring payment!

wait, no! it's ok. LOL. My monthly payments weren't with paypal. Whew.  

Kerya said:
    jakiblue said:

• Just a question on todays sale. So I have Dante Pro Bundle plus one of the textures in my cart which brings the Pro Bundle down to approx. $29. Added a 100$ gift card which brings the whole cart to arround $110. Might throw in the PC+ coupon for another $6 off. Now the promo page says that one gets a 50% off selected PC+ items as long as any Dante is in the cart. When I'm on the PC+ items page, most of those items are shown for $1,99. Now given the 50% and the 10% from the bonus buyer banner, shouldn't those things all be under $1 each? I'm asking as in my cart those items are shown for $1,79 which means that the 50% might not be applied. 

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

As far as I heard it can happen with annual payments too - so if you bought an annual today with Paypal, you should take a look (the link I gave down below is actually a how-to).

jakiblue said:

wait, no! it's ok. LOL. My monthly payments weren't with paypal. Whew.  

Kerya said:
    jakiblue said:

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    Odaa said:

Okay, after grumbling yesterday, I have to admit that I did more shopping than I had in a while. I bought Jeanne because I wanted it and wanted the Bonus Buyer banner, Through a kind response from @SimonJM in another thread, I found a couple Genesis 3 clothes at Rendo that were badly needed, and although not on sale, I had an 18% off coupon so I bought those. Then I came back here, got a $50 giftcard for $45, and bought @SickleYield's latest water thingie, a couple of PC+ items, the PC+ and Bonus Buyer freebie, Dynamic Doorman for the 95% off items, and another important SickleYield utility. Base price would have been $112.65, paid $18.47 with store credit that cost me ~$16.63 in real money to acquire.

You're taking fashion advice from me?  That's so far beyond brave it's not tire! cheeky

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548
    SimonJM said:
    Odaa said:

Okay, after grumbling yesterday, I have to admit that I did more shopping than I had in a while. I bought Jeanne because I wanted it and wanted the Bonus Buyer banner, Through a kind response from @SimonJM in another thread, I found a couple Genesis 3 clothes at Rendo that were badly needed, and although not on sale, I had an 18% off coupon so I bought those. Then I came back here, got a $50 giftcard for $45, and bought @SickleYield's latest water thingie, a couple of PC+ items, the PC+ and Bonus Buyer freebie, Dynamic Doorman for the 95% off items, and another important SickleYield utility. Base price would have been $112.65, paid $18.47 with store credit that cost me ~$16.63 in real money to acquire.

You're taking fashion advice from me?  That's so far beyond brave it's not tire! cheeky

LOL, Simon! I was referring to the cassock I asked about in the Dale thread. I needed one for G3M, you steered me right on that one, and I found a nun's habit for G3F from the same artist, so yay. :)

In other news, going to have to do some other Lenten penance for the rest of the week. Dante with his responsible-adult appearance and angel-friendly Pro Bundle wardrobe for ~$25 plus stacking Dante/Bonus Buyer discount on giftcard was too good a deal to pass up.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Just a question on todays sale. So I have Dante Pro Bundle plus one of the textures in my cart which brings the Pro Bundle down to approx. $29. Added a 100$ gift card which brings the whole cart to arround $110. Might throw in the PC+ coupon for another $6 off. Now the promo page says that one gets a 50% off selected PC+ items as long as any Dante is in the cart. When I'm on the PC+ items page, most of those items are shown for $1,99. Now given the 50% and the 10% from the bonus buyer banner, shouldn't those things all be under $1 each? I'm asking as in my cart those items are shown for $1,79 which means that the 50% might not be applied. 

I haven't done the math, but it would be 50% off the original price of the item, (so Full Price x .50=A then A X .90 (what you are paying, 90%, and taking 10% off as a Bonus Buyer)  So let's plug in the amount. 1.99 x .50= .99 x .90= .89   So they should be 89 cents.

• Just a question on todays sale. So I have Dante Pro Bundle plus one of the textures in my cart which brings the Pro Bundle down to approx. $29. Added a 100$ gift card which brings the whole cart to arround $110. Might throw in the PC+ coupon for another $6 off. Now the promo page says that one gets a 50% off selected PC+ items as long as any Dante is in the cart. When I'm on the PC+ items page, most of those items are shown for $1,99. Now given the 50% and the 10% from the bonus buyer banner, shouldn't those things all be under $1 each? I'm asking as in my cart those items are shown for $1,79 which means that the 50% might not be applied. 

The gift card for me is showing at 24% off. Shouldn't it be 26? 10% bonus and it says 16% for Dante pro.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

Just a question on todays sale. So I have Dante Pro Bundle plus one of the textures in my cart which brings the Pro Bundle down to approx. $29. Added a 100$ gift card which brings the whole cart to arround $110. Might throw in the PC+ coupon for another $6 off. Now the promo page says that one gets a 50% off selected PC+ items as long as any Dante is in the cart. When I'm on the PC+ items page, most of those items are shown for $1,99. Now given the 50% and the 10% from the bonus buyer banner, shouldn't those things all be under $1 each? I'm asking as in my cart those items are shown for $1,79 which means that the 50% might not be applied. 

The gift card for me is showing at 24% off. Shouldn't it be 26? 10% bonus and it says 16% for Dante pro.

1 x 0.9 x 0.84 = 0.756, which is around 24%

No. The discounts stack, not add. so for example $100 x 0.84 = $84; then $84 x 0.9 = $75.60 or 24.4% off.

No. The discounts stack, not add. so for example $100 x 0.84 = $84; then $84 x 0.9 = $75.60 or 24.4% off.

Ok, gotcha. Thanks Charlie and ATI.

• Annual PC+ on sale for $42.  Gift card amount left $42.02.  Coinidence or perfect timing?  Its like Daz said hey this guy has exactly $42 in store credit how can we make him spend it.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

I'm trying to put the horse griffin wings in my cart but it's not working..... anyone else have trouble with them? 

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

I'm trying to put the horse griffin wings in my cart but it's not working..... anyone else have trouble with them? 

- just tried again, their working now, guess the 100th try's a charm. :) 

• RenomistaRenomista Posts: 921

And the Last Review Viedeo for Week 5 Stuff:

March Madness 2017 Week 5 Part 4: Iray Lights and FX for The Venezia Suite

I'm currently trying to decide what to take on for Week 6 (the current Week)

Any Wishes?

Dante 7 Pro Bundle is going to come next week, since I don't have enough time this Week to create such a long Review.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Renomista said:

And the Last Review Viedeo for Week 5 Stuff:

March Madness 2017 Week 5 Part 4: Iray Lights and FX for The Venezia Suite

I'm currently trying to decide what to take on for Week 6 (the current Week)

Any Wishes?

Dante 7 Pro Bundle is going to come next week, since I don't have enough time this Week to create such a long Review.

I'd love to see a review of the rodent products. I think it would be helpful to see Ronnie for G3M, too. His promo images all have those long shorts on and one can't see the legs above the knees. Willow Creek and SY Super Splash Pack Iray would also be appreciated. So... any of these would be great. Thanks for the opportunity to "vote"...

And I'd just like to add how much I appreciate these videos. It's a really nice service you're providing.
    yes yes

• RenomistaRenomista Posts: 921
    L'Adair said:

I'd love to see a review of the rodent products. I think it would be helpful to see Ronnie for G3M, too. His promo images all have those long shorts on and one can't see the legs above the knees. Willow Creek and SY Super Splash Pack Iray would also be appreciated. So... any of these would be great. Thanks for the opportunity to "vote"...

And I'd just like to add how much I appreciate these videos. It's a really nice service you're providing.
    yes yes

Thanks for the Flowers

Willow Creek and the Rodents are on my hot list and allready bought.

I did not buy Ronny (I bought FWSA Ronny instead from the Featured Artist Section) and the Splash pack (I'm pretty sure that this is very similar to the rigged water iray 2 i reviewed 2 weeks ago, just with different shapes)

So you are getting 50/50 fullfilment ;-)

Renomista said:
    L'Adair said:

yes yes

Thanks for the Flowers

Willow Creek and the Rodents are on my hot list and allready bought.

I did not buy Ronny (I bought FWSA Ronny instead from the Featured Artist Section) and the Splash pack (I'm pretty sure that this is very similar to the rigged water iray 2 i reviewed 2 weeks ago, just with different shapes)

So you are getting 50/50 fullfilment ;-)

2 out of 4 ain't bad...

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for Willow Creek and the Rodents. Those are two vendors who always please with their products.

• EurocoinEurocoin Posts: 299

Did they change the "day of purchase and two days" rule with the Bonus Byuer banner or does the Bonus Buyer freebie actually count as non-free item?
    Just wondering, since my last purchase of non-free item(s) was on Saturday, but I still have the Bonus Buyer banner (I got the current BB freebie on Sunday though).

jonttex82 said:

Did they change the "day of purchase and two days" rule with the Bonus Byuer banner or does the Bonus Buyer freebie actually count as non-free item?
    Just wondering, since my last purchase of non-free item(s) was on Saturday, but I still have the Bonus Buyer banner (I got the current BB freebie on Sunday though).

I've read it's three days, specifically 72 hours. So if you purchased a non-free item at 9pm on Saturday, your BB banner and BB discounts would disappear around 9pm tonight. At least, that's what I've come to expect based on all the input from the various posts I've read here and in other threads. Buying something every two days is a safe way to make sure you never lose your BB status...

• EurocoinEurocoin Posts: 299
    L'Adair said:
    jonttex82 said:

I've read it's three days, specifically 72 hours. So if you purchased a non-free item at 9pm on Saturday, your BB banner and BB discounts would disappear around 9pm tonight. At least, that's what I've come to expect based on all the input from the various posts I've read here and in other threads. Buying something every two days is a safe way to make sure you never lose your BB status...

The purchase in question was made 2:11pm (Daz-time) on Saturday, which by my calculations is more than 72 hours ago.

edited April 2017
    jonttex82 said:
    L'Adair said:
    jonttex82 said:

The purchase in question was made 2:11pm (Daz-time) on Saturday, which by my calculations is more than 72 hours ago.

Unless you made another purchase, your banner probably should have disappeareed about 2 pm Daz time (MDT) today; but they may count the last day up until DAZ midnight

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited April 2017

If some products won't go into the cart, check the url. If it starts with "www", try adding "https://"; in front of it. A lot of the store pages are having this at the moment.  

edit: ignore the ; it puts at the end of that. 

- just tried again, their working now, guess the 100th try's a charm. :) 

Post edited by jakiblue on
  • FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131
    Novica said:

I haven't done the math, but it would be 50% off the original price of the item, (so Full Price x .50=A then A X .90 (what you are paying, 90%, and taking 10% off as a Bonus Buyer)  So let's plug in the amount. 1.99 x .50= .99 x .90= .89   So they should be 89 cents.

Its actually even cheaper for most of the PC items,  remember those under SKU 16000 will get the 30% off bonus instead of the 10% bonus. I'm seeing 3172 total PC+ items in the sale (if I uncheck what I own), and of those, 2274 are under SKU 16000, and 898 are above SKU 16000. So $1.99 items in most cases today are only $.69. (1.99 x.5 x.7 = .6965) Daz is oddly not rounding up.

1.99 PC items under SKU 16000 = .69

1.99 PC items above SKU 16000 = .89

jonttex82 said:

I wonder if the rule is not an exact 3 days but also dependent on how many items you buy. I had a bonus that lasted for 5 days and I was still able to get the discounted purchase on the 5th day. But the previous purchase consisted of many items, so I don't know if that was a glitch or if there is a different method to calculating the duration of the bonus based on the number of items purchased. Was there ever an official word on it, or did we just collectively deduce that it was "day of purchase and 2 days"?

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,454

It was official.

This discussion has been closed.