MIGHTY DEEP STUPID THREAD VI

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Guess it was stupid to look for Robert's look a like for genesis.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 2012

You could try this thread:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4819
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

You could try this thread:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4819
    How often has the first post been updated?
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

In Daz, is there a way to open the render window that has your last rendered image??? I spent 20 mins rendering an image and saved it as a JPG... But I ment to save as PNG so the background transparent. I dont want to render again.

edited December 1969

I know there is Robert Picardo, but I only know him from Star Trek Voyager. There were several Roberts who acted in Voyager. Is it okay that I liked Voyager? I have not seen it in a while but that was my favorite Star Trek show. Favorite Star Trek movie so far is the 2009 one with Zachery Quinto. He is so hot.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2012

@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

dummies-thread-hijacking.png
    319 x 400 - 30K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

HiJack!!

Modo-Mech.JPG
    720 x 480 - 105K
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Cho, that's the 2006 edition, surely we've moved on by then.

edited December 1969

Was I hijacking the thread?

edited December 1969

Oh what was the topic of the thread? I was trying to be stupid by asking for a look alike by only using the first name.

edited December 1969

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

edited December 1969

I want to watch the rest of the Chaplin movie I started yesterday.

edited December 2012

John Boy got a job with the highway department painting the center stripe down the middle of a new highway. The first day he impressed his new bosses by painting three miles of stripe. The second day he painted two miles, but only one mile on the third day.

His boss noticed this and asked him for an explanation.

John Boy scratches his head and says, “I dunno. I guess it's 'cause it just I just keep gettin' farther away from the paint bucket.”

############################################################################################################

A piece of string enters a pub and orders a beer. The barman says “Look pal, it’s nothing personal but we don’t serve string in here, we had some trouble with some twine last year”. “Fair enough” says the string and he leaves. Next day the string comes back in and the barman says “I told you yesterday, we don’t serve string – now get out!” The piece of string promptly leaves but he returns the next day, and the next and all week and every time the barman throws him out. Finally the barman has enough and threatens the string. “You’re pushing your luck!”, he says, ” If you come in here tomorrow, you’ll be sorry!”.

Sure enough, next day, the string comes in. The barman loses his cool and snatches the string and whacks it on the bar about a dozen times. Then he ties it in a knot, swings it around his head and throws it into the wall. Finally he gives it to his dog, which chews it up and spits it out. The barman finally throws the string out of the door and says, “There, let that be a lesson to you – WE DON’T SERVE STRING!”

Next day, the string comes in, still tied up and all tatty. “Oh for goodness sake!”, says the barman, “Look, we don’t serve string and you are, are you not a piece of string?”

“No,”, says the string, “I’m a frayed knot!”

##########################################################################################################

This man was famous the world over for the Tulips that he grew. People used to come from all over just to admire them and to try and get the secret of how he grew them from him. He was very cagey and would say, "I just put the bulbs in and they come up like that all perfect."

Of course no one believed him, but no matter what ploy was used. no one could discover just what it was that turned ordinary bulbs into the most beautiful Tulip Blooms that anyone had ever grown. Whole fields of them identical and all perfect.

Well he had this friend (we all know friends like this one), who had decided that he would get the secret and make some money on the side. He got the Tulip Grower drunk on Home Made Wine and gradually turned the conversation around to Tulip Growing. You will know how trusting you are when you are drunk and the Tulip Grower was no exception!

He gradually relaxed and to the direct question, "How do you do it?" He replied... "I use Hamsters!" The Cunning Friend said, "Don't be daft, how can Hamsters make Ordinary Tulip Bulbs produce blooms like you can?"

The Tulip Grower said, On my other property I breed Hamsters - not just a few, but thousands. When they are adults I run over them with a steam roller and crush them into pulp. I then bulldoze the pulp into a machine which cans them into 7lb jam tins which I store in a big warehouse. At the start of the growing season I go out at night with lorry loads of the tins and open them and spread them all over the fields, I then get a tractor and plough and I plough it all into the ground and then the next day I plant the Tulip Bulbs and you have seen for yourself the results."

His friend said, "Well I suppose it works, but I don't see how!"

The Tulip Grower said, "Obvious, isn't it? I copied the idea from the Dutch, they are Tulips from Hamster Jam!"

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

This guy's stomach is a bit showing but I am not going to tell him.

TonyMaybe.jpg
    784 x 800 - 138K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    This is the preview view

...is that done with Genesis Sadie?

...I have an interesting Idea for a character based on her but no spoilers for now.

(and no it isn't Leela, already did that one).

I have not gotten Genesis Sadie yet, but will when I can.

...Mavka?

Hitomi actually with some a4 mixed in.
    ...ahh, the one I don't have.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    This is the preview view

...is that done with Genesis Sadie?

...I have an interesting Idea for a character based on her but no spoilers for now.

(and no it isn't Leela, already did that one).

I have not gotten Genesis Sadie yet, but will when I can.

...Mavka?

Hitomi actually with some a4 mixed in.
    ...ahh, the one I don't have.

I have the original Mavka, but not the Genesis Mavka. So there are characters you have that I do not and vis a versa.

edited December 2012

Rareth said:
    chohole said:

HiJack!!

...stupid things not to do at an airport, #14.

Hi Jack!

(apologies for the poor video quality.)

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Finally able to watch the rest of Cowboys & Aliens. All my missing Netflix discs came in at once.

edited December 1969

...I like the fact that Netflix still uses DVDs.

I have horrible connectivity and downloading a feature length film would take four to five times as long as it would take to watch it (provided a Reset of Timeout didn't crash the download forcing me to start all over again). Streaming is completely out as that would take a couple days due to buffering issues.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

well I guess I can model stuff in Modo, learned alot following along with some tutorials.

modo-mech-modeled.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 230K
    edited December 1969

...played with the Modo demo a while back. Really like it but just a bit out of my budget even on sale.

edited December 1969

I am watching Door to Door which is a made for cable TV movie. It is about a dude named Bill Porter who had cerebral palsy. Bill tried to work as a door to door sales person despite his disability.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,667
    edited December 1969

sparkly vampire boy Genesis (facegen)

cullen.png
    2000 x 2000 - 4M
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I am watching Door to Door which is a made for cable TV movie. It is about a dude named Bill Porter who had cerebral palsy. Bill tried to work as a door to door sales person despite his disability.
    What part of a disabled person trying to make it in the normal world is supposed to be Stupid? Or is the fact your watching a movie with a moral message supposed to be Stupid? I'm 100% Disabled and I fail to see the Stupid in this Post. If you are wanting to post just to run up your post count all you have to do is answer another persons post that was Stupid. When I have nothing Stupid to post I post a Stupid image or Answer anothers Stupid post. I dont post these I'm doing this or I want that posts, This is the STUPID Thread. Lets have some Real Stupid in here.
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    What part of a disabled person trying to make it in the normal world is supposed to be Stupid? Or is the fact your watching a movie with a moral message supposed to be Stupid? I'm 100% Disabled and I fail to see the Stupid in this Post. If you are wanting to post just to run up your post count all you have to do is answer another persons post that was Stupid. When I have nothing Stupid to post I post a Stupid image or Answer anothers Stupid post. I dont post these I'm doing this or I want that posts, This is the STUPID Thread. Lets have some Real Stupid in here.
    You know, when I feel like being stupid I stick my tongue out at the neighbours and slap my head. Like the French in Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail.

Confuses the hell out of them. And their cat.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You know, when I feel like being stupid I stick my tongue out at the neighbours and slap my head. Like the French in Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail.

Now That's Stupid!
    edited December 2012

...stupid Packers fumbled and the Viqueens scored a few plays later. Now 27 - 17 Queens. GB is going to squander the chance for a much needed bye in the first round of the playoffs.

STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!!!

edited December 2012

...ahh, Confuse a Cat, one of my favourite bits you know. Up there with the Machine that goes *Ping*.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

oops. I forgot stupid thread was for stupid only stuff. Sorry I forgot. I also forgot that my mum was watching a football game when I called her. I keep forgetting things.

edited December 1969

...no doubt the same one I'm watching.

This discussion has been closed.