MIGHTY DEEP STUPID THREAD VI

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I forgot this real stupid thing I was going to say. It was something like akljds klfjkserth fo jndklfnjklrhjgklo;iw ghfjkldsmnfjvklshjfoierhjflo;vmndkl; ghfjoier vdfl;k

edited December 1969

I found out that someone purposefully put oil in two pairs of good shoes. I do not understand why someone would do that?

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I found out that someone purposefully put oil in two pairs of good shoes. I do not understand why someone would do that?
    To keep their toes lubricated?
    edited December 1969

Those shoes are mine now. I worked to clean them up.

I think the person who put the oil in the shoes had a temper tamptrum. (or what ever adults have that is similar to that?)

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Those shoes are mine now. I worked to clean them up.

I think the person who put the oil in the shoes had a temper tamptrum. (or what ever adults have that is similar to that?)

Temper Tantrum
    Hissy Fit
    Melt Down
    Road Rage

its all the same..

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

My apologies for forgetting to lock the old thread. I blame it on stupidity.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just woke up, but as pointed out by Wendy, this New Thread rolled over properly and Anne did the roll over. I babysat the rollover myself and I am the one who asked Mike for the Split. All I can say is good luck claiming the next Stupid.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dilbert2003034064829_a.gif
    598 x 192 - 14K
    edited December 1969

what is one person's trash is another person's treasure

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

I forgot this real stupid thing I was going to say. It was something like akljds klfjkserth fo jndklfnjklrhjgklo;iw ghfjkldsmnfjvklshjfoierhjflo;vmndkl; ghfjoier vdfl;k

Wow, you speak fluent Gibberish, too? And here I thought I was the only one in the Forums.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Wow, you speak fluent Gibberish, too? And here I thought I was the only one in the Forums.

I hope my words were not too big.

Actually I am having difficulty saying what I wrote.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mug stops here. :)
    edited December 1969

Maybe the shoes were squeaking?
    edited December 1969

-----------------------------------------

fjk.jpg
    640 x 462 - 61K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Thanks Tjohn. I must remember to put my glass down when browsing this thread. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

I am thinking of taking a nap, but I am afraid I cannot sleep.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just for fun and giggles....

idiot-moron-stupid-really-20.jpg
    500 x 298 - 84K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    tjohn said:

Thanks Tjohn. I must remember to put my glass down when browsing this thread. :coolsmile:
    Heh heh...just the reaction I had, but with the good luck not to be drinking at the time. :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Just for fun and giggles....
    hyjth.jpg
    300 x 200 - 11K
    tfuh.jpg
    250 x 300 - 20K
    farside-dumb-bunny.gif
    300 x 363 - 39K
    edited December 1969

"Who invited Wesley to this meeting?"

DoubleFacePalm.jpg
    750 x 600 - 56K
    edited December 2012

########################################################################################

dilbert-stupid-questions.jpg
    600 x 202 - 47K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

I am playing with the supersuit and M5

edited December 1969

I had problems with the super suit so I deleted that and tried Onyx for Genesis male and Jason Jeans. It looks like a fail to me.

wardrobemalfunction.jpg
    784 x 800 - 99K
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Are we through having our stupid hissy fits now? I'm sorry some of you got upset, but it was fair and square. Jade and Wendy were right with me every post. Everybody kiss and make up now.

Have some Prozac...er, I mean turkey. How about a turkey sandwich? Tetrazini? Stew? Another sandwich? Slip some to the dogs. I need the space in the fridge.

edited December 1969

I will take some Prozac in the morning

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/

I was laughing my ass of reading the fails.

20120708398490001.jpg
    320 x 480 - 75K
    baggins-stephanie.png
    320 x 480 - 83K
    Post edited by Norse Graphics on
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

all set for for an adventure in space..

spacesuit4.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 181K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    WHAT FOLLOWS IS VERY STUPID. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WAS WRITTEN OUT OF PURE PIG-IGNORANCE. "I WAS SO MUCH OLDER THEN, I'M YOUNGER THAN THAT NOW."

I don't want the thread, Annie, but technically you were supposed to make one more comment in the last thread, thereby rolling it over to page 101. Then Cho would split the thread.
    But I'm fine with you starting the new thread. Rules are made to be broken. Cho gave me the new Complaint Thread once just 'cause I whined for it. :lol:
    I stupidly posted to the old stupid thread (hey I just woke up and didn't notice what was going on) and rolled it over.

Message to Cho: Chop off my comment on page 101 of the old thread and make this the official new Stupid Thread please.

It's all good.

...I hear you. When I posted a comment to the last iteration of the complaint thread, my post was the first on page 101. Somehow though, through the "mystical forces" of what is website software, it actually turned out to be the fourth or fifth post.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    tjohn said:
    Quite appropriately, stupid was involved from the beginning of this incarnation of the Stupid Thread. (rubs palms together gleefully) This should be a good'un. :lol:
    Cho, it just goes to show what happens when you send a male mod in to do a female mod's job. (Sorry, Richard)

Richard is the one who did done teached me the proper way to do it. Tis just that splitting threads is a bit different on this new forum, and it can be easy to get caught out.
    ...I guess it's better than splitting infinities.
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    khs hdcihihc ou9uupo3n ufu88ype
    Oops, sorry nodded off onto the keyboard.

...been doing that a lot myself lately.
This discussion has been closed.