The They Stuck Gears on my Convoy Whinging Complaint Thread

134689100

Comments

  • TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,204

    Winch. Not wench.

     

    One of these serves beer. Lots of beer. The other is a winch.

  • Tjohn said:

    Winch?

    Don't be a Knucklehead.

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2017

    Winch. Not wench.

     

    One of these serves beer. Lots of beer. The other is a winch.

    Oh... My bad.  I wasn't sure winch one you meant.  blush

    PS: I googled "wench" and it said "a girl or young woman who is a servant.",  are you sure you got the right images.devil  Yeah, yeah, I know, but look, I'm nearly 70 and even I can't even qualify her according to that definition.surprise

    PPS:  Oh, and the image below is the result of operating your winch after spending too much time in the pub with a wench.  However, I still say that a "communal winch" is something else. wink

     

    WinchedIntoTree.jpg
    256 x 192 - 26K
    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • And for the following image I can only imagine the story.  Perhaps he rampaged through town with his vehicle causing much damage so the townsfolk formed a vigilante group, caught him and did a double winching.  (*groan*)

    A_DoubleWinching.jpg
    720 x 540 - 86K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786

    saw this and thought of Leela first,  https://www.amazon.com/Personalized-Name-Butterfly-Wall-Decal/dp/B018OJP0OO ;
    i thought of my young cousin 2nd. smiley

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786
    edited January 2017
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 17,901

    ?

    FB_IMG_1484423016169.jpg
    960 x 960 - 72K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786

    And for the following image I can only imagine the story.  Perhaps he rampaged through town with his vehicle causing much damage so the townsfolk formed a vigilante group, caught him and did a double winching.  (*groan*)

     

    double wenching?

     

    a male ench would be a mench?
    meisha
    mourtesan
    maiter
    mmistress

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 5,207
    edited January 2017
    MistyMist said:

    And for the following image I can only imagine the story.  Perhaps he rampaged through town with his vehicle causing much damage so the townsfolk formed a vigilante group, caught him and did a double winching.  (*groan*)

     

    double wenching?

    Double lynching.  Yeah, I know. Not very punny.sad

    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 17,901
    MistyMist said:

    And for the following image I can only imagine the story.  Perhaps he rampaged through town with his vehicle causing much damage so the townsfolk formed a vigilante group, caught him and did a double winching.  (*groan*)

     

    double wenching?

    Double lynching.  Yeah, I know. Not very punny.sad

    It was so funny I forgot to laugh.  I mean punny not funny.

     

    My ride home will be here soon.

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786

    if yoo put a peach in a juicer machine, what happens to the pitt?

    how many cranberries to get a cuppa juice?

    i add peach shnapp to my iced tea, mebbe i should put fresh peach juice.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

    Morning. A mob of Rainbow Lorikeets like blobs of red and blue and yellow paint splashed across the green and gold of our old pear tree making for a technicolour start to the day here :)

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 17,901

    Home now and tired but okay.

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786
    ps1borg said:

    Morning. A mob of Rainbow Lorikeets like blobs of red and blue and yellow paint splashed across the green and gold of our old pear tree making for a technicolour start to the day here :)

    fermenting pears?

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786

    Home now and tired but okay.

    time for a cuppa tea?

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 17,901
    MistyMist said:

    Home now and tired but okay.

    time for a cuppa tea?

    Sounds like a good idea.  Everytime I soak tubifex worm cubes into Regina's water she thinks I am giving it to her to eat.

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786
    MistyMist said:

    Home now and tired but okay.

    time for a cuppa tea?

    Sounds like a good idea.  Everytime I soak tubifex worm cubes into Regina's water she thinks I am giving it to her to eat.

     

    regina is Latin for queen.  rex = king.  

    dunno prince or princess
    caeser in Latin pronounced  kai-ser

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786

    oww need a nap to rest my eyes

    realy need a moitor setup with less eye strain

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 17,901
    MistyMist said:
    MistyMist said:

    Home now and tired but okay.

    time for a cuppa tea?

    Sounds like a good idea.  Everytime I soak tubifex worm cubes into Regina's water she thinks I am giving it to her to eat.

     

    regina is Latin for queen.  rex = king.  

    dunno prince or princess
    caeser in Latin pronounced  kai-ser

    Regina is a Betta so she is a bit fishy.

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    MistyMist said:

    if yoo put a peach in a juicer machine, what happens to the pitt?

    how many cranberries to get a cuppa juice?

    i add peach shnapp to my iced tea, mebbe i should put fresh peach juice.

     

    Will it blend ?

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    MistyMist said:
    ps1borg said:

    Morning. A mob of Rainbow Lorikeets like blobs of red and blue and yellow paint splashed across the green and gold of our old pear tree making for a technicolour start to the day here :)

    fermenting pears?

    Pears get ripe around the start of February, if there are any left. Seems to be lees fruitbats this year so maybe there will be some pears left over to ferment :0

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,752

    ?

    C. Not counting the mark-up on the goods. But according to the cash register, C.

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 17,901
    Tjohn said:

    ?

    C. Not counting the mark-up on the goods. But according to the cash register, C.

    Now I understand so thank you!

  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,752

    Oogie woogie ittle doggi-woggie!

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786
    ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:
    ps1borg said:

    Morning. A mob of Rainbow Lorikeets like blobs of red and blue and yellow paint splashed across the green and gold of our old pear tree making for a technicolour start to the day here :)

    fermenting pears?

    Pears get ripe around the start of February, if there are any left. Seems to be lees fruitbats this year so maybe there will be some pears left over to ferment :0

     

    bats and the keets wild parties 

  • MistaraMistara Posts: 27,786

    caught up on grimm episodes. is intense.

    cant believe grimm is in final episodes. waahhh

     

    Andre Malraux Quotes

     

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 27,829
    Chohole said:

    Told my mum that I wanted to have a deep uninterupted conversation starting Sunday at 4:40 PM.   However I think she has something she might want to watch at that time.

    Guessing what the sporting event is, there was a time (probably 20-odd years ago now) that I'd have stayed up to watch it. I was nominally a Cowboys supporter, since the company I worked for back then had an office in Dallas and I went out there a few times. But it goes on till 4am and these days I simply can't be arsed. I recorded it last year, but I still haven't watched it. It's a sport I much prefer to see live. The NFL has a few exhibition games in the UK during the summer (slightly shorter pitch since they have to convert regular football stadia), and I've enjoyed those the times I got to go. :)

    AS a Rugby Fan I will stay out of this conversation.  Real men play rugby.

    I was excused rugby at school. I guess that says a lot!

    (it was actually cos I broke my neck at the age of 7. Not a lot of people know this, but my head is held on with duct tape . . .)

    No wonder your avatar does not have a neck (or actually a body either)

     

    Yup, I am just a nose, and everything else is draped over and tied with string. Yet despite all that, it is an uncanny likeness!

    ...

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 27,829
    MistyMist said:

    saw this and thought of Leela first,  https://www.amazon.com/Personalized-Name-Butterfly-Wall-Decal/dp/B018OJP0OO ;
    i thought of my young cousin 2nd. smiley

    ...agh, all I get is a "sorry cannot find that page" error with a pic of a Corgi on it.

    Leela is pouting now.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 27,829
    ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:

    if yoo put a peach in a juicer machine, what happens to the pitt?

    how many cranberries to get a cuppa juice?

    i add peach shnapp to my iced tea, mebbe i should put fresh peach juice.

     

    Will it blend ?

    ...love that series, the best is the Chuck Norris one.

    BTW we actually have a Blendtec Blender where I live.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 27,829
    edited January 2017
    Tjohn said:

    Oogie woogie ittle doggi-woggie!

    ...but, Will It Blend?

    Post edited by kyoto kid on
This discussion has been closed.