Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

what makes a sky cerulean?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,012
    MistyMist said:

Magic.

That answer works with a lot of questions. smiley

• The puppy tried to lay another booby trap for the robot vacuum...

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    Morana said:

The puppy tried to lay another booby trap for the robot vacuum...

Sounds like fun.  frown 

Dana

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,704
    Morana said:

Is either house broken?

I have some money on my card.   Two problems, My taxi is on its way and the main problem is my card is at home.  Hopefully it is at home or I will be in trouble.

Tjohn said:
    MistyMist said:

Magic.

That answer works with a lot of questions. smiley

gamma test pattern  smiley

lolll mimic birds doing car alaems

I am home now and found my visa on the floor in my room.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

Morning. Looks like our turn for a perfect summer day starting up here not too hot in the sun, not too cool in the shade hopefully :)

65.png
    205 x 168 - 17K

It does not feel like summer here.  Not at all.

• Morana said:

Is either house broken?

The Roomba is turning out to be harder to potty train than we thought. angry

Morana said:
    Morana said:

Is either house broken?

LOL  funny

Apparently pressing F5 on my bluetooth keyboard when using it with my tablet brings up the default email app.  Wonder which button would bring up the Netflix app. LOL

i miss that holiday bonus extra discount

Morana said:
    Morana said:

Is either house broken?

LOL  funny

Apparently pressing F5 on my bluetooth keyboard when using it with my tablet brings up the default email app.  Wonder which button would bring up the Netflix app. LOL

MistyMist said:

Me too.    Why is my previous post attached this one?

prolly draft didnt clear

this the bone gnome hurtin my joints?

cant decide if my finger joints hurt worse than my knees bones 

MistyMist said:

prolly draft didnt clear

True, now to decide what to watch on Netflix.  Benefit of having two tablets is that I can still watch Netflix on one while browsing the web on the other.   the real question is why do I have two tablets?  Not sure.  One is an Android but the other is a Kindle Fire.  I guess I got the Android because I cannot play Webkinz on the kindle fire.  Basically to use it for google play apps not found in the amazon app store.   Talking about webkinz where is my zebra?

Just found out Netflix downloads expire after a while but they were taking space up on my tablet so I deleted them all.

• MistyMist said:

It sure made the buying easier... maybe that's not a good thing.  Though I wish I'd bought Anagenessis 2 while it was on the holiday discount.  I keep waiting for it to go on sale again, and it's just not happening.

Too bad I cannot watch my Microsoft movie collection on my android tablet.

how to get no sleep, drink Starbucks coffee up till Seven PM and then watch a scary movie or tv show like Penny Dreadful.   Well I started watching that but the first few minutes were too scary for me to get to sleep.

Morana said:
    MistyMist said:

It sure made the buying easier... maybe that's not a good thing.  Though I wish I'd bought Anagenessis 2 while it was on the holiday discount.  I keep waiting for it to go on sale again, and it's just not happening.

yeah smiley

couple of regrets on things i missed

luxus for carrara

Took too long to decide what to wtach that it is after nine pm.   Well I have not decided what to watch.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,581
    edited January 2017
    ps1borg said:

Morning. Looks like our turn for a perfect summer day starting up here not too hot in the sun, not too cool in the shade hopefully :)

...turning into a wintry wonderland here (again) this evening 3" - 5" of snow predicted for tonight with another inch or so tomorrow and temps falling into the 20s and teens by Friday morning. Should stick around for a few days as it won't be getting above freezing until the weekend. Ground is already coated in white after less than an hour and the radar is showing darker blue areas meaning heavier snow on the way.

The storm cancelled the weekly gaming event I go to on Tuesdays as well as plans ot go see the new Star Wars film with a couple friends tomorrow.  Ah well, guess it gives me more time to get 3D work done. 

This is the most I've seen it snow here since 2008 - '09 when we were buried with that 19" I mentioned about earlier..

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,012

Who's this? And it's not Doug.

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

Day 3 of a nasty head cold.  It's 10pm and I should be thinking of going to bed... but I really really REALLY want a pizza!

kyoto kid said:
    ps1borg said:

...turning into a wintry wonderland here (again) this evening 3" - 5" of snow predicted for tonight with another inch or so tomorrow and temps falling into the 20s and teens by Friday morning. Should stick around for a few days as it won't be getting above freezing until the weekend. Ground is already coated in white after less than an hour and the radar is showing darker blue areas meaning heavier snow on the way.

The storm cancelled the weekly gaming event I go to on Tuesdays as well as plans ot go see the new Star Wars film with a couple friends tomorrow.  Ah well, guess it gives me more time to get 3D work done. 

This is the most I've seen it snow here since 2008 - '09 when we were buried with that 19" I mentioned about earlier..

Sharks don't love us any more so the local beaches are open again :)

Tjohn said:

Who's this? And it's not Doug.

areal nice suede? shirt there :)

Stryder87 said:

Day 3 of a nasty head cold.  It's 10pm and I should be thinking of going to bed... but I really really REALLY want a pizza!

feeding a cold sounds good, pizza cravings teh hard resisting anytime :)

This discussion has been closed.