Spacebones is back...

spacebonesspacebones Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Hello folks,

first let me say thank you all for judging my freestuff so kindly and giving me honest response if something would not have worked in a right manner, so I had a chance to fix it, just learning by that and having a chance to get further on with it.
After all that years I am truely overwhelmed when resuming and finding all of my freebies having been downloaded more than 100,000 times. I would not have been able to develop my 3D skills without that kind and generous community you are!

Thank you all! And thanks to all that busy people with DAZ... :)

Due to the issues some of us were encountering during the change of DAZ shopping system this year all my freestuff links in Freepozitory were gone. Having yet some severe issues with my DAZ account I realised this just lately.

As I hosted all items with ShareCG, here is the DL link to my stuff there (All listed in my Gallery):

http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=spacebones

Have happy Holidays and a great time!

spacebones

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I am going to bookmark that link. I have downloaded lots of your stuff over the years, and thank you very much for making them available.

Have a nice holiday, best wishes.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Hello folks,

first let me say thank you all for judging my freestuff so kindly and giving me honest response if something would not have worked in a right manner, so I had a chance to fix it, just learning by that and having a chance to get further on with it.
    After all that years I am truely overwhelmed when resuming and finding all of my freebies having been downloaded more than 100,000 times. I would not have been able to develop my 3D skills without that kind and generous community you are!

Thank you all! And thanks to all that busy people with DAZ... :)

Due to the issues some of us were encountering during the change of DAZ shopping system this year all my freestuff links in Freepozitory were gone. Having yet some severe issues with my DAZ account I realised this just lately.

As I hosted all items with ShareCG, here is the DL link to my stuff there (All listed in my Gallery):

http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=spacebones

Have happy Holidays and a great time!

spacebones

good to see you - thank you
    Merry Christmas

• edited December 1969

Welcome back to the chaos that is Daz3D.

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

thank you very much spacebones for all your free products.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Yes, what they all said!!! Thanks so much :)

• IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690
    edited December 1969

Hi Spacebones,
    I've enjoyed downloading your works over at ShareGC. Thank you so much for offering them. I hope you have a wonderful Happy New Year!

• spacebonesspacebones Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi,

thank you all for your kind words. :)
    New stuff to come, just had not so much time for that in 2012...

Happy New Year to all of you and yours!

Waldemar (spacebones)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Welcome back spacebones. Good to see you again. ;-)