Daz Art by kylumi

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You both have good stuff to say, but as Chohole points out we have taken this thread well off the tracks. Mr. Kylumi will need to understand that from time to time Friends like us will just go off on a tangent. I think he knows I do it a lot. Now he will think twice before he gets us all started again. ;-P He did start it. ::Insert whistling Smiley here:: :coolsmile:

• kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited June 2012

Jaderail said:
    You both have good stuff to say, but as Chohole points out we have taken this thread well off the tracks. Mr. Kylumi will need to understand that from time to time Friends like us will just go off on a tangent. I think he knows I do it a lot. Now he will think twice before he gets us all started again. ;-P He did start it. ::Insert whistling Smiley here:: :coolsmile:

Its the first time I have been here for months...........I don't even kow what you guys are talking about!!! :lol:

Post edited by kylumi on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Croeso'n ôl fy ffrind. A wnaethoch chi gael seibiant braf

• pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Gallaf siarad Cymraeg yn ogystal!

edited December 1969

pumeco said:

:ohh:............that is a terrible thing to say about the Welsh, did you use Google Translator version!!!!!!

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Croeso'n ôl fy ffrind. A wnaethoch chi gael seibiant braf

ROFL................hahahaha, Ydw, diolch, Cho ;-P

edited December 1969

OK...............lets all get back on track, here are some ladies to look at :lol:

Elfen_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 263K
    The_Thought_kylumi_800.jpg
    800 x 800 - 137K
    Ayashe_kylumi_800.jpg
    800 x 800 - 375K
    Roman_by_kylumi_small.jpg
    800 x 800 - 298K
    edited December 1969

Number two is very stunning. Lovely work. ANd number 3, well you know how much I love monochrome, she is stunning as well, very photographic.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Number two is very stunning. Lovely work. ANd number 3, well you know how much I love monochrome, she is stunning as well, very photographic.

Thank you Cho, I will tell you something which I thought was a bit odd..................Number One, is one which made the Daz 2012 book "The Official Guide to Using DAZ Studio to Create Beautiful Art".
    I made a mistake with the focus but, submitted it anyway.....and, she got picked!!! :lol: :-) :roll:

By the way its a bit cloudy on this side of the Valley.....how, is it looking on your side?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

I'm a big fan of B&W so I really love that one.

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Number 3 , did well...............she won the Paolo Ciccone Portrait Expression Challenge.:cheese:

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I'm a big fan of B&W so I really love that one.

Thank you Frank.......I gotta say she is my all time fave to date :-P

• pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    pumeco said:

:ohh:............that is a terrible thing to say about the Welsh, did you use Google Translator version!!!!!!

I admit I used Google Translator, but I tested the translation both ways before I posted it.
    I was just trying to impress Pam, I thought I said "I can speak Welsh as well!"

Stupid translator :grrr:

Anyway, nice work on the new pics, I really like the top one, very nice.

edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    chohole said:

Thank you Cho, I will tell you something which I thought was a bit odd..................Number One, is one which made the Daz 2012 book "The Official Guide to Using DAZ Studio to Create Beautiful Art".
    I made a mistake with the focus but, submitted it anyway.....and, she got picked!!! :lol: :-) :roll:

By the way its a bit cloudy on this side of the Valley.....how, is it looking on your side?

Very much the same, but at least the thunder God hasn't visited today. He does get a bit noisy.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    kylumi said:
    chohole said:

Very much the same, but at least the thunder God hasn't visited today. He does get a bit noisy.

Today, he is just very dark.....I am expecting him to shed his million tears later. :cheese:

edited December 1969

Title: Young Gun

Young_Gun.jpg
    612 x 800 - 300K
    edited December 1969

Nice, and the image isn't bad either :coolsmirk:

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

kylumi you have more talent in you little finger than all of me. Out of all the images in this thread there is only one I think could be better. Stunning work and great inspiration, thanks for sharing.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    kylumi you have more talent in you little finger than all of me. Out of all the images in this thread there is only one I think could be better. Stunning work and great inspiration, thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the very kind words my friend, but.....Szark but, I don't believe that to be true :red:

I think I know the image you mentioned but, could you point it out to me, please. If it is the one ........I have been looking to change it for a couple of days now but, not got around to it.

Thanks again, my friend. :coolsmile:

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,184
    edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    OK...............lets all get back on track, here are some ladies to look at :lol:

"The thought" is great!

edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    Szark said:

I think I know the image you mentioned but, could you point it out to me, please. If it is the one ........I have been looking to change it for a couple of days now but, not got around to it.

For me the Gun Girl http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1389/P75/#29220 just lacks something but I just can't put my finger on it. I might sit there looking at it for a while and see what happens.;)

edited December 1969

I give up, Kylumi you must be one of the best I've ever seen and you dont think so. I would hate to see some work by you if you thought you were skilled. Geezee...

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I give up, Kylumi you must be one of the best I've ever seen and you dont think so. I would hate to see some work by you if you thought you were skilled. Geezee...

You guys are all just kind..................and, your one of the best Jade, thank you my friend. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    kylumi said:
    Szark said:

For me the Gun Girl http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1389/P75/#29220 just lacks something but I just can't put my finger on it. I might sit there looking at it for a while and see what happens.;)

Yep, your spot on Szark ................ that image is missing a whole bunch of somethings. I am very glad you mentioned it....because you were not the first...so, now I must do something. :lol:

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

We could all learn a lot from you. Keep up the great work.

edited December 1969

I have started a new portrait just becasue of this thread and the beginners contest. I don't and haven't done many. Also testing the new retaining morphs Autofit in 4.5RC2. So far so good,much better results.:)

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    I have started a new portrait just becasue of this thread and the beginners contest. I don't and haven't done many. Also testing the new retaining morphs Autofit in 4.5RC2. So far so good,much better results.:)
    Let me know if DS4.5RC2 is really that much better will you Szark. The only plugin I would lose would be Reality in Pro. I could still use it in DS3A all I would lose would be my Genesis stuff which is not that large yet.
    edited June 2012

kylumi said:

"The thought" is great!

That one happens to be my favorite too, FB.....thank you very much, my friend. :coolsmile:

Post edited by kylumi on
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    We could all learn a lot from you. Keep up the great work.

Frank if you asked me how to adjust skin surfaces, or the best lighting set-up to use and what scaling to use for a specific character.......I would honestly not be able to tell you, I am just a dial twiddler. :lol:

edited December 1969

Szark said:

Thats really great news Szark, will you point me in the right direction to see your final render, please? :coolsmile: