ps1borg said:
    Misread that as keep Portland beer.

...actually a local craft brewer made that play on the saying:
    keep_portland_beered.jpg
    500 x 367 - 23K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited January 2013

Hey great, minds thinking alike :lol: 'sfunny how there is always space for more beer in the fridge ;)

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited January 2013

Yesterday, I wasn't able to boot my computer because I left a disc in the DVD-rom drive. Opps. The computer is set to boot from the DVD drive if there is a disc inside the drive.

I think my DVD drive is dirty or going bad. I cannot watch movies or use data CDs. I'm going to try cleaning the lens first before I spend $30 USD on a new PATA drive. I checked the BIOS date of my computer and saw that it dates from November of 2005.

I'm going to learn how to use Photoshop CS. The toolbars look simple to use, but the menu looks harder to use. I need to add a background to my render.

Irrelevant to your comment here... But did you change your name again? Is this MissBadWolf/Kurlay Wolf??? You confusing me girl. lol

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

Sooooo wishing avy's were fixed. I could have changed my avy six times over by now lol

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Yesterday, I wasn't able to boot my computer because I left a disc in the DVD-rom drive. Opps. The computer is set to boot from the DVD drive if there is a disc inside the drive.

I think my DVD drive is dirty or going bad. I cannot watch movies or use data CDs. I'm going to try cleaning the lens first before I spend $30 USD on a new PATA drive. I checked the BIOS date of my computer and saw that it dates from November of 2005.

I'm going to learn how to use Photoshop CS. The toolbars look simple to use, but the menu looks harder to use. I need to add a background to my render.

Irrelevant to your comment here... But did you change your name again? Is this MissBadWolf/Kurlay Wolf??? You confusing me girl. lol
    I believe you'll find Starionwolf is independent from Miss Wolf... ;-)

edited December 1969

Hot hot hot. Leafy plants in my garden are turning brown at the edges and shrinking a little as I watch, it feels, There are fires thirty or so kilometres away, is a real windless day so no smoke around yet.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Sooooo wishing avy's were fixed. I could have changed my avy six times over by now lol

Perhaps the avi's have been Napstered, or maybe I watch too much Futurama. Futurama is a documentary, right? :lol:

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Spyro said:

I believe you'll find Starionwolf is independent from Miss Wolf... ;-)

:red: I should have read the post count LOL - But both share the no-avy syndrome... :( And I guess the name wolf in the complaint thread had an impact on the misinterpreted identity LMAO (Yippee!, another Spyro stupid moment in the complaint thread :cheese: Used to be very frequent btw)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:

Perhaps the avi's have been Napstered, or maybe I watch too much Futurama. Futurama is a documentary, right? :lol:

You got it right! It's a docco on the future. I will be put in cryo sleep, and will be friends with a female cyclops with purple hair. But I'll be from OZ not New York city lol

edited December 1969

Looking forward to my futuristic plastic ass ;)

edited January 2013

As long as your not an American politician or cast member of star trek, You should at least have a body LMAO. The poor guys in futurama have no bodies :-P

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

The fast reply thingy isn't working for me today, keep getting dumped to the regular form it must be cached somewhere sigh clones are what the future really holds, clones cached everywhere like a hall of mirrors in some old black and white movie with Orson Wells in it. oh noes.

edited December 1969

Clones? Oh dear, sounds like genetic mutation (The bad kind of mutation) sounds imminent with humans playing god. Especially cloneing. We cant even clone a sheep without it's lifespan sliced in half.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

There is no free beer. I rather have A&W root beer though. I want free root beer. Not Barq's but something more like A&W root beer.

edited December 1969

Rum is good

tumblr_laxng69avR1qa4w2fo1_500_thumb.jpg
    240 x 200 - 42K
    edited December 1969

Why is all the rum gone?

edited December 1969

Midnight

w.png
    256 x 122 - 22K
    edited December 1969

Fahrenheit? I always use Celsius :-P

It's warm and sweaty here. I want it to rain... but it's not happening.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Buon Giorno :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

Definite complaint. The UK met Office have just issed a red Atert for incoming bad weather. Apparently red alerts are very rare. And where is this alert for. The area that I live in of course. http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/wl/wl_forecast_warnings.html?day=2

Post edited by Chohole on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Very good day to stay home with a good book and blanket, Chohole.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Our bad snow is coming early next week

edited January 2013

cute lil snowflake .gifs. the one surrounded in red looks dangerous. danger,danger, willrobinson

am i almost to my next green box? what's the maximum # of green boxes?

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

are there dragons on Klingon? what would a Klingon Dragon look like? bumpier forehead?

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Handsome hydra.

I own this guy <3</p>

1313343616.cyanidedragon_web_finalbuilt_.jpg
    1197 x 1040 - 553K
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Good day! :)

Complaints:

- Still chilly in the morning
    - Didn't get enough sleep
    - Neck sore
    - Still have a bad case of gear lust

Non-complaints::

- chicken and broc soup with potatoes :cheese:
    - Tomorrow is Friday
    - Supposed to be warm this weekend

Guitar Center run this weekend to buy cables and talk to a tech about pickup swapping costs, plus a run to Target for clothes. And maybe.. FRIED CHICKEN!!! :coolsmile:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Sleepy lazy draggy!

Ugh it was SO HARD to pose this thing's hindlegs. They refused to move in any other direction other than forward and back. Yeah, I know the legs aren't as flexible as the arms, but even I CAN DO things with my legs this dragon couldn't. >_<</p>

After an hour of frustration I just applied a pose from the Millennium Dragon 2 and *poof* it had achieved what I couldn't >_<<br /> Wasn't perfect, but it had accomplished more than I could. It actually resembles my dog when it's laying down :O

I just wish I could have had the thighs pointed upward so the feet would be flat on the ground but noooooo the rigging didn't want me to do that... So the leg and ankle would intersect with the dragon's abdomen, which is not good. So, I had to go with this.

lazy.jpg
    1280 x 900 - 841K
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hey, when did Vue grow particles?!!?! :bug: :bug: :bug:

Was just over at E-On pricing Vue, and noticed that Complete now has a fancy particle system!!!

I want to play with creating and animating environments and Vue looks to be a decent solution. In theory it (used to) work with Poser, as well. I don't see any mention of PPro 2012 comparability on the E-On site, just up to Poser 8.. hmmph. Not a deal-breaker.

*deep thought, smoke comes out of ears*

edited December 1969

How do I change many file names in WIn 7 other than doing it manually\?

This discussion has been closed.