Pimp My Prop Now in Store [Commercial}

124»

Comments

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Your problem is that the displacement of the main fabric is causing it to poke through the ruffles. You can reduce the displacement a bit to see if that helps or hide the ruffles; load a second copy of the outfit (hiding everything but the ruffles); parent it to the chest & set it out a little bit until the pokethrough disappears.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,742
    edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    Your problem is that the displacement of the main fabric is causing it to poke through the ruffles. You can reduce the displacement a bit to see if that helps or hide the ruffles; load a second copy of the outfit (hiding everything but the ruffles); parent it to the chest & set it out a little bit until the pokethrough disappears.

Yep, already tried those. Ended up fixing it the way I thought I would, in photoshop by doing the double render trick.
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

Thanks Marieah. I have been aching for something like this in DAZ Studio. :cheese:

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Cybersox gave me an idea! (thanks)

I used the Astroturf shader to give 3djoji's toongenerations centaur its winter coat!

3djoji-centaur-PimpMyPropSS.jpg
    800 x 800 - 122K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,018
    edited December 1969

What is the Astroturf shader? Is that part of Pimp my Prop? I haven't seen a list of what is included, other than just the quantity of shaders and maps - no actual details.

• MarieahMarieah Posts: 518
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    What is the Astroturf shader? Is that part of Pimp my Prop? I haven't seen a list of what is included, other than just the quantity of shaders and maps - no actual details.

Yes.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Marieah. Do you have a list of what is included? The store doesn't include those details. I've seen some sample renders that you have posted, but I never would have guessed about Astroturf from those. I bet there are other surprise treasures in there too.

• MarieahMarieah Posts: 518
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Thanks, Marieah. Do you have a list of what is included? The store doesn't include those details. I've seen some sample renders that you have posted, but I never would have guessed about Astroturf from those. I bet there are other surprise treasures in there too.

It's in the product description. The AstroTurf is mentioned there too.

edited December 1969

barbult said:

Aztroturf shaderz? We'ze ain't zeen no aztro turf shaderz herez.... movez alongz nowz...

astroturf.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 351K
    edited December 1969

Spit said:
    Cybersox gave me an idea! (thanks)

I used the Astroturf shader to give 3djoji's toongenerations centaur its winter coat!

Looks great! I have a feeling that one is going to turn out to have a lot of unexpected uses...
    edited December 1969

Oh, thank you. :red: I was looking for a list in "What's included". Now I know where to find it. Thanks, again.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

barbult said:

Aztroturf shaderz? We'ze ain't zeen no aztro turf shaderz herez.... movez alongz nowz...

LOL

edited December 1969

Well, I love The Fabricator and also have Mach Pack, so I picked up Pimp My Prop, too. Thanks for all the question answers here in the forum thread.