The Return of the Son of the Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I got let home early because business was slow.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited May 2012

playing with dregon again.

big gulp

Nice maw he has there :3
    Not a big fan of the tiny teeth and how few of them there are, but I guess with how (Or even what) he feeds on he might not need a fearsome set of chompers to finish off his targets.
    Don't really care for the ugly tongue texture either but oh well.
    .*edit* So. Quoting a post that has an image attached to it does not quote the image too. Poo. -__-

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

:D I beat my high score in HoMM 3 just now :D
    Not only my score on the specific map/mission (Dead and Buried), but my high score of all time.
    Previous high score was 89 Turns and 274 Points (Minotaur rank), and my new high score is 57 Turns and 314 Points (Wyvern Monarch)
    The last time I played this map my score was 53 Turns and 243 Points (Crusader).
    I tried it on Hard difficulty this time around so that boosted by score by 30% when I finished. Last time I played on Normal so there was no adjustment to my score.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Complaint! I woke up with a horrible headache.

edited December 1969

Headache? D:

And waking up with one!? D: D:
    Oh, and also:
    As if unbiased render engines couldn't get any cooler: http://www.thearender.com/resources/ColimoAndTheaPreview/ColimoAndTheaPreview.html
    "Our upcoming version v1.1 will have a killer feature: integration with Motiva's Colimo application. What does this mean? It means that it is now possible to edit the materials in real time as a post-process. In more detail:

1) Thea Render can calculate extra information needed for user selected materials during the course of a single render. The additional channels computed are exported as a single Colimo project with high quality of the original render being preserved.

2) Using Colimo, the color and texture of the pre-selected materials can be changed in real-time. With web export, combinatorial variations can be generated automatically - check our online kitchen sample (375 variations from a single render)."

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: I have a BUMP on my elbow. Everytime I put it down I get a Ouch!!!

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

It's live!
    Love, Dark and Frozen http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086WCHJG

Special thanks to Fyre for the kick butt cover art!!!!

Love and light, all!!!

Woot ^_^

And no problem - glad you liked it. :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Good Mornin

i adopted a new translucent dragon egg. i can only tell you about it since i can't post it. wahhhhh

around the world and back snap --- :insert crying emote here:

depressed

edited December 1969

Has anyone else listened to the song "Siege of Madrigal"?
    It is SOOO epic. And actually sorta sad. Like the aftermath of a large battle... A battle that the heroes lost. All you see is the ruins, destruction, and sorrow.
    It was originally from an old fantasy RTS that Bungie made called "Myth", and so it fits in quite well. It's also on the Halo soundtracks and has become something of an Easter Egg in each of the games that is ridiculously hard to find. Another song that has this same sort of feel to it is "Dust and Echoes" which plays after the Halo Installation 04 is destroyed (And presumably you are the only survivor, which is later revealed not to be the case - several others made it off the planet-sized superweapon as well)
    Anyway the piano track was running through my mind as I was sitting here waiting for my shift to end and thought I'd look it up again.
    It's only a minute long so you're not missing much by listening to it, but you'd be missing out on a masterpiece by NOT listening
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raQt1t1jIMQ

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Good Morning, hello to all Complainers! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

..BUT..

I have complaints!
    - bus was PACKED this morning
    - Work email didn't work, had to call the help desk, sat on hold 45 minutes
    - Co-worker I need stuff from took today off
    - Skipped breakfast to make it to the Tuesday meeting to discover it was postponed
    - Am hungry and slightly crabby
    - Shoulders hurt
    - Need to write 25000 more words
    I hope your headache goes away soonest, Skiriki!

edited December 1969

Preordered Halo 4 Limited Edition. Scheduled to be here in six months XD

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Nice! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

I am having problems with my drivers license. argh

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Nice! :coolsmile:

What kinda sucks is that there was several places to preorder it from and you get a different in-game bonus depending on what store you do it from.
    For once the GameStop preorder didn't look like to be the best option so I went for the BestBuy option.
    (I've got the special/collector's edition of Halo 2, 3, and ODST. I wanted to get the special edition of REACH but missed out on that. I didn't have my job at that time so I had to rely on my grandfather to buy stuff for me, and he said "Oh don't worry there will be plenty of copies when it comes out." and so I wasn't able to preorder that. Guess what? It sold out in every store on the day it was released >_> )

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

Why do Air Conditioners always break over Memorial Day weekend?

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

They aren't breaking, just shutting down for the season. You know they are only supposed to work from October to May, right?

edited December 1969

A - SEEEEEES - that means it's Summer!

La COO-KARACHA TADADA TEQUILA TA RA RA BOOM BEE A

i is up to the dreamweaver chapter on timelines. no actual time travel, but now i could make flying toasters or somethings on my webpages. ooo Flying Aikopult?

so, i've decided to go with XHMTL, CSS, layers instead of tables. and i want to learn about accessibility, like screenreaders and stuff. since i'm not building a store, just multimedia rich content and if i can learn some javascript, cute lil sidequest type games. remember Tetris?

it's hard to come up with clan primer type descriptions for characters wips.

i'm really hurtin this week without that vacation check manpower doesn't give any more. actually my manpower rep now sends email from experis, so i'm not sure i still work through manpower, or they sold me to experis. lol, remember that Barbara Streisand movie 'For Pete's Sake'.

remember the 'Revenge of the Nerds' movies? tee hee

i'm still feeling hyper, can't slow down javajavajavajava

edited December 1969

Fed now - one beef/lettuce/tomato soft taco, one carne guisada (beef stew) taco! Yummy!
    ..but..
    Am sleep and our staff meeting is in 1/2 an hour. I'd better get coffee or I'll doze off! Yikes!
    Bought some backdrops today, it'll make some of my scenes render faster. I have a pile of things in mind but I don't want to load up the thing with tons of geometry..

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Fed now - one beef/lettuce/tomato soft taco, one carne guisada (beef stew) taco! Yummy!
    ..but..
    Am sleep and our staff meeting is in 1/2 an hour. I'd better get coffee or I'll doze off! Yikes!
    Bought some backdrops today, it'll make some of my scenes render faster. I have a pile of things in mind but I don't want to load up the thing with tons of geometry..

I hate Backdrops. You have to match the F'ing lighting so darn much it bites. Of course if your good at lighting.... Why do I open my blinking mouth?
    edited December 1969

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch since it is three pm.

edited December 1969

there's no delectable treats in the vending machine for lunch. no twix or milkyway

edited December 1969

I am eating vegetarian baked beans. I think they are Bush's baked beans.

edited December 1969

Melody has figured out a way to turn off wireless internet on my notebook. She just went across my notebook and turned off the WiFi. At least I knew how to turn the wireless back on.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ..but..

I hate Backdrops. You have to match the F'ing lighting so darn much it bites. Of course if your good at lighting.... Why do I open my blinking mouth?

I'm OK at matching lighting, no wizard by any means, but it's good practice! usually I use backdrops when it's a character study, just one figure (easier to deal with), for things like fantasy and/or adult renders.
    Watch me eat my words now!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ..but..

I'm OK at matching lighting, no wizard by any means, but it's good practice! usually I use backdrops when it's a character study, just one figure (easier to deal with), for things like fantasy and/or adult renders.
    Watch me eat my words now!

I think there is a way to print edible ink on edible paper to put on cakes or cookies so you can eat your words and have it be edible too.

edited December 1969

I am sad to report that the headache persists. This, however, is consistent with how it goes (it... follows a natural monthly pattern, if you catch my drift), and it should clear up either by tomorrow, tomorrow evening, or so.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I am sad to report that the headache persists. This, however, is consistent with how it goes (it... follows a natural monthly pattern, if you catch my drift), and it should clear up either by tomorrow, tomorrow evening, or so.

Hmmm, I have been thinking about vampires and this monthly problem. How do vampires handle being near ladies with this problem? It is not usually discussed in most fiction. I do not think it is an issue that should be hand waved away or said it does not happen in fiction. hmm how to deal with it?

edited May 2012

If that does not start soon, I better go to see the doctor. I need to see why it has not come. I have not done anything with any male specimens of my species so that is not the issue here.

Edit; that is I have not done anything that would cause this thing to be delayed.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
    edited December 1969

Well there's a tasteless joke...

A vampire walks to a cafe and orders a cup of hot water.

"Sir? A cup of hot water, nothing else?" the barista asks.
    "That's right."

So the vampire gets a cup of hot water, goes to a table, and pulls out a used tampon, and drops it into the cup. The barista runs to the table.
    "Sir! What are you doing!?"
    "Tea!"

edited December 1969

I was thinking of having a female vampire get lesbian thoughts when she is around ladies with this monthly problem, but the vampire insists that she is heterosexual.

This discussion has been closed.