Genesis 3 question

ok so are the GN3 figures just a morph for the M7 and V7 figures? I took a long break from 3d art and now see all this hype over the GN3 series. Do i need M7 and V7 to start using them?

Comments

• Other way round - Genesis 3 Female/Male are the bases for which the Name 7 characters are add-ons.

• Technically, no.  The base figure is included with DS along with the Genesis 3 Essentials.  That will get you started.  At the very least, you should invest in the head and body morphs for Genesis 3 figures.  You can do a lot with just the base character to play around and learn the program.  After that, you can buy any PA character if you like and they should work as long as they are for Genesis 3 and use Genesis 3 UVs.  You only have to buy the other base figures if there is a PA character you like that uses a different UV and it should state on the sale page which UV it uses.

• ok excellent. I beleave i have downloaded all of that but question. Where do i find the GN3 female and male inside of studio? I cant seem to locate the modles ?

• Content Library>DAZ Studio Formats>My Daz 3D Library>People>Genesis 3 Female (or Male), where My Daz 3D Library would eb the folder installed to.