Magic Spell Props - Archaic Symbols & Geometric Patterns

After having watched "Doctor Strange," I was reminded that I would love a good DAZ product that offers these types of magical spell effects for G2 and G3 characters. I still use some old V4 props for this. I know that there are some products available now that have flat planes with more ethereal and more smoke-like effects. I have most of those. I see magical items that use emissions in Iray to light up in the form of fire, smoke, and lightning offered, but even Jepe's effects don't have the geometric effects shown here.

What I am looking for has ancient languages embedded in the texture along with geometric patterns as seen in the movie. The closest thing I have to that is an old product from Jonnte. I have attached some images for reference. I think the homerun here is to not only offer flat planes and spheres to map the textures onto. Extra morphs should be added to the flat planes to make them bend into a curved shield style of shape or twirl.

It would be really great if parented props or clothing-style items were available that actually conform to the hands, legs, or chest. Note in the images below that some of the spells orbit the wrists and arms. I would love a product like this and it would be a must-purchase.

3125839-doctor-strange-movie-composer-cumberbatch.jpg
1500 x 750 - 175K
big_startfilmru1326064.jpg
2158 x 1136 - 2M
big_startfilmru1328073.jpg
2158 x 1136 - 264K
big_startfilmru1328075.jpg
2158 x 1136 - 216K

Comments