THE 4TH ANNUAL WINTER WONDERLAND contest/challenge

Comments

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

for the LAMH product!

Feeling dense on the acronym. Um...what's that?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Look at My Hair

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

Hey everybody!

I have an image as a promo for the LAMH product! Go take a look! Mine is the frost fairy in the wind. :) :)

Dad was part of the coding team!

First product, yay! One step closer to being a PA myself~!

Alexa XD

very nice Alexa

• agsears_f6a68cb825agsears_f6a68cb825 Posts: 169
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    Hey everybody!

I have an image as a promo for the LAMH product! Go take a look! Mine is the frost fairy in the wind. :) :)

Alexa XD

very nice Alexa

Thank you! ;)

Alexa :)

• celebicelebi Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

comes out of her closet taking a seat offering some cookies

edited December 1969

good to see you around celebi, it's been a while... *munches on some yummy cookies that celebi is offering*

edited December 1969

it has indeed been awhile its good to see all of you

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Hi Celebi! Great to see you! :-)

Dana

edited December 1969

hey dana huggles how have you been?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

celebi said:
    hey dana huggles how have you been?

Alive. That's something, right? :smirk:

Dana

edited December 1969

awww

i suppose it is something but it be better to hear you are doing well :)

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

Hey everybody!

Alexa XD

The last pic? I thought that was NNVIATWACigarette! ;-) Cool pic, and congratulations!
  • agsears_f6a68cb825agsears_f6a68cb825 Posts: 169
    edited December 1969

Hey everybody!

Alexa XD

The last pic? I thought that was NNVIATWACigarette! ;-) Cool pic, and congratulations!

Thank you. :) Nah, that's a whistle. I shrunk down a recorder to fit in her hand. :)

Alexa :)

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

celebi; hi it's been a while. Welcome back. We missed you!!

Alexa; nice image. Congrats on making the cut.

edited December 1969

Hi Celebi, you been hiding in your closet all this time ? :coolsmile:

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

A very nice render Alexa. Something we have not seen from you. That makes is extra special.

edited December 1969

so celebi, since you're back around, are we going to see another reindeer kitty render from you?? I loved the reindeer kitty story

edited December 1969

i am honored that the kitty reindeer was enjoyed

i am quick with making things texture wise i can see if i can come up with something new for the cute kitty reindeers this year

after all i love reindeers :)

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Hi Celebi, good to see you come out for air. Must get mighty stuffy in there with all those moth balls...hehehe. Good to see you dear.

:-)

edited December 2012

... NOTICE ...

Just a heads up to let everyone know WE DO NOT HAVE A HOST FOR JANUARY! Would anyone be interested in starting off the new year? You must have a theme in mind. In fact the entire year is open except for June, October and December. Pick a month! If anyone would like to host it, please pm me asap!

Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited December 1969

Music, I am just going to send you a PM

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

I sent you a PM Music

edited December 1969

wow everyone is sending music a pm.... I have to go for a while but pm at ya music... LOL

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Joining the horde... sent you a PM, Music

edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    ... NOTICE ...

Just a heads up to let everyone know WE DO NOT HAVE A HOST FOR JANUARY! Would anyone be interested in starting off the new year? You must have a theme in mind. In fact the entire year is open except for June, October and December. Pick a month! If anyone would like to host it, please pm me asap!

I'm up for August again.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

A little OT, but...

I want to apologize to my friends here in the Freebie Challenge for my absence of late. As most probably know, I have made my debut as a PA in the DAZ store this last week. In preparation for release, my time was monopolized by the project and I was literally spending 23 hours a day getting everything ready.

Since the release, things have let up only a little, but if any of you have asked me to do something for you that hasn't been completed, please send me a message so that I make good on my responsibilities to my friends here.

Kendall

edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    music2u4u said:
    ... NOTICE ...

I'm up for August again.

You got it B.

edited December 1969

A little OT, but...

I want to apologize to my friends here in the Freebie Challenge for my absence of late. As most probably know, I have made my debut as a PA in the DAZ store this last week. In preparation for release, my time was monopolized by the project and I was literally spending 23 hours a day getting everything ready.

Since the release, things have let up only a little, but if any of you have asked me to do something for you that hasn't been completed, please send me a message so that I make good on my responsibilities to my friends here.

Kendall

Congratulations Kendall! Send us a link when you are ready with it all. We surely understand.

edited December 1969

Check this out!!! RDNA has used my Turf War revisited image as the background for their Day 12 of their Silent Night giveaway.

http://forum.runtimedna.com/content.php?285-A-Slient-Night-13-Days-of-Christmas-2012-Day-12

I also got a $5.00 GC from them for uploading it & having them select it for a glaaery giveaway. (It's the last image on the page)

http://forum.runtimedna.com/content.php?269-RDNA-s-Holiday-Cheer-Gallery-Giveaway

edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    Check this out!!! RDNA has used my Turf War revisited image as the background for their Day 12 of their Silent Night giveaway.

http://forum.runtimedna.com/content.php?285-A-Slient-Night-13-Days-of-Christmas-2012-Day-12

I also got a $5.00 GC from them for uploading it & having them select it for a glaaery giveaway. (It's the last image on the page)

http://forum.runtimedna.com/content.php?269-RDNA-s-Holiday-Cheer-Gallery-Giveaway

that is so awesome BWSman, I loved that one.