DigiDotz Freebie Thread (latest.. Vase/flower update)

1234568»

Comments

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Thank you very much!

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 508
    edited August 2023

You probably got 1 already, but if not, here's a deckchair for ya

https://www.digi-dotz.com/index.php/props/deckchair-for-daz-studio

I'll try and make a figure sitting pose for it later ;-)

deckchairasm.png
    500 x 500 - 734K
    Post edited by DigiDotz on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,067
    A real deck chair, thank you. Really good. Regards, Richard.
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 485

Thank you very much!:)

edited July 2023

Thanks! I just updated it already making it around 5% smaller and added a pose for G8F laughyes

Hopefully all is well

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Thanks for this, it looks great.

edited August 2023

Some Maracas. Well, one maraca really, but you just load the wearable to get the other one laugh hmm, I imagine an octopus shaking a load of 'em now

Download here

maracas4.png
    1920 x 1920 - 4M
  • riuken1riuken1 Posts: 128

DigiDotz said:

Some Maracas. Well, one maraca really, but you just load the wearable to get the other one laugh hmm, I imagine an octopus shaking a load of 'em now

Look really nice, I remember this instrument from wen I was a kid and go to church, now maybe I model a "pandero" tambourine, whit your maracas, and the quitar I have from renderosity, is the only thing need to complet set lol. Thanks and have a nice day.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

These look great, thank you

• The Chairs and the Maracas look great. Just curious about if you will be putting your tutorials back online. I did find those very useful. 

• NuBoo2u2 said:

The Chairs and the Maracas look great. Just curious about if you will be putting your tutorials back online. I did find those very useful. 

Cheers. Probably not, as the most up to date tutorials, by others, can be found right here on the forum or youtube.

there is the internet archive though https://web.archive.org/web/20200201172025/http://digi-dotz.com/

edited September 2023

Here's a simple ring light

here used as a fill...

Download page here

ringlight.jpg
    1068 x 921 - 81K
    catchlights.png
    1200 x 1200 - 2M
  • Thanks for this, can always use more lights, I am so bad at using iray from scratch lol

• atoxicatoxic Posts: 131

Thanks

• DigiDotz said:

NuBoo2u2 said:

The Chairs and the Maracas look great. Just curious about if you will be putting your tutorials back online. I did find those very useful. 

Cheers. Probably not, as the most up to date tutorials, by others, can be found right here on the forum or youtube.

there is the internet archive though https://web.archive.org/web/20200201172025/http://digi-dotz.com/

Thanks for the links. This day and age, everyone wants to be a movie star and make those new-fangled Youtube tutorials. I'm old and prefer plain old "readables". laugh

• I find that, generally, I learn zero, zip, nada from video tutorials. Mostly, it has to be said, because I seem to be somewhat high tone deaf and am unused to regional variations in the way English is spoken. As a result I find understanding a video commentary almost impossible. Then the UTube screen is too low resolution to see what's being clicked, and only on vanishingly rare occasions do the author concentrate on the steps I don't understand and go through those at a useful speed in a useful level of detail. More commonly they waffle about all sorts of irrelevancies and flash past the only thing I need to know, padding out the rest of a 30 min video with useless fluff. With a written, step by step instruction list, I can go at the speed I want over the areas I'm not sure about, go back with no effort and try again instead of getting annoyed and irritated by poorly designed video controls that make me listen to irrelevant padding again, and again, and again.The written word has been useful for a very long time, for good reason. Concise, to the point and short. Regards, Richard. /Rant mode off.
  • StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240
    edited September 2023

I have to agree about video tutorials! There are some really good, "professional" ones out there, but what really annoys me, in addition to what Richard mentions, is that so many people don't bother to rehearse or edit their tutorials. For example, it's quite difficult to follow a tutorial if the presenter gets something wrong, then has to go back and change things. A while ago, I was watching one where the guy suddenly got up and walked off. The video continued for several minutes with just a picture of an empty chair, then he came back and continued from where he had left off!

Back to topic! - Many thanks to DigiDotz for all the excellent freebies. I really like the ringlight, I've tried to make my own, but this one is much better!

Post edited by Stargazey on
    edited September 2023

Your welcome all! :)

Quick Vase prop uploaded today... I might try to do some flowers but don't count on it hehe

Download here

vasearmysm.png
    600 x 600 - 508K
    edited October 2023

Update to the Vase. Now includes the wild thing flower thingy

download here

*reuploaded 17/10/2023 to fix missing container folder in data

vasewithflowers3.png
    1280 x 1280 - 748K
    vasewithflowerssm.png
    600 x 600 - 1M
    vasewithflowers4.png
    1280 x 1280 - 605K
  • The flowers look lovely and perfect for your vase, thank you for this.

• That black and red one is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

• riuken1riuken1 Posts: 128

DigiDotz said:

Update to the Vase. Now includes the wild thing flower thingy

Cool Thaks for this.

edited October 2023

Drawers prop

Rigged, ruff and ready for storage action!

download here

drawersfinalsm.png
    500 x 500 - 273K
    drawersmatssm.png
    500 x 500 - 229K
  • This looks really smart, thanks. Regards, Richard.
  • Thank you!

Found out the Vase with flower zip needed fixing.  it was missing the container folder "vase" in data/digidotz

re-uploaded yes