Anicinabe (Native American) [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,806
edited November 2016 in The Commons

Anicinabe

http://www.daz3d.com/anicinabe-for-genesis-3-male

The Anicinabe (original people) of North America have a rich cultural history of warriors and wise men. This character set will allow the old tales to be told and many new tales to be formed. Carefully sculpted high definition details, and highly detailed and accurate textures are provided and suitable for Iray and 3DL

Product Includes:

One Anicinabe Character Preset

One Anicinabe Morph Preset

One Anicinabe Full Material Preset (including genitals)

Seven Face Material Presets

Two Eye Material Presets

Also includes IRAY and 3DL MAT files

00_Anicinabe_Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 659K
02_Anicinabe_POP.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 310K
06_Anicinabe_POP.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 266K
Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,865

The first word that came to mind was "intense!" Very powerful and nicely done!

• He looks superb!  Nice!

• Looks fantastic!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

can we see a render of a clay image with no facepaint, to appreciate the bone structure completely.  It does look good.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,806
    edited November 2016
    Chohole said:

can we see a render of a clay image with no facepaint, to appreciate the bone structure completely.  It does look good.

I do not have a clay render, but here is one with no face paint

05_Anicinabe_POP.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 283K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • Instant buy, thank you!! I hope there will be clothing/props, too? The Native American items I've been able to find are not only dated, but the style is limited to Great Plains tribes. I'm greatly in need of Algonquian items, specifically bark longhouses and wigwams. 

edited November 2016

Unfortunatly I am a character guy, not really a props man......would be nice to have some new outfits and gear.

(incidentally...I did base this fellow on Algonquin images I found)

Post edited by RawArt on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    RawArt said:

Unfortunatly I am a character guy, not really a props man......would be nice to have some new outfits and gear.

Worked that out from the name you gave him,   and he sure is lloking good.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Ummm. Wow. 

• Wow ..just wow..

• Ah, well. Will there be a female companion perhaps? wink (Don't you love it when commenters beg for more more more?) 

RawArt said:

edited November 2016

Ah, well. Will there be a female companion perhaps? wink (Don't you love it when commenters beg for more more more?) 

RawArt said:

I am kinda stuck when it comes to female human characters.

I want to make them with the same detailing I do the males, with wrinkles and blemishes and such....but apparently that kind of realism does not make for a good sales. Polished and pretty women are what the market looks for.

Don't get me wrong, I still consider the gals I make pretty, but they never really hit the market as well as my guys...because guys look better a little rough around the edges that way.

So right now, I am a bit confused (and intimidated) as to how to approach "human" female characters.

Rawn

Post edited by RawArt on
  • Understood. Looking forward to Anicinabe's release! 

RawArt said:

Ah, well. Will there be a female companion perhaps? wink (Don't you love it when commenters beg for more more more?) 

RawArt said:

I want to make them with the same detailing I do the males, with wrinkles and blemishes and such....but apparently that kind of realism does not make for a good sales. Polished and pretty women are what the market looks for.

Don't get me wrong, I still consider the gals I make pretty, but they never really hit the market as well as my guys...because guys look better a little rough around the edges that way.

So right now, I am a bit confused (and intimidated) as to how to approach "human" female characters.

Rawn

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,818

Love those features! I hope I still have funds when he hits the market.

I would enjoy a female counterpart. I like the way you make the girls look like they live a life, and consider them beautiful. But I guess the marked situation is like that, unfortunately.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,652

Very nice Rawn!!

Instant buy, thank you!! I hope there will be clothing/props, too? The Native American items I've been able to find are not only dated, but the style is limited to Great Plains tribes. I'm greatly in need of Algonquian items, specifically bark longhouses and wigwams. 

There is a nicely detailed longhouse at Turbosquid for $10

I''d like to see some new Algonquian items also, especially clothing

edited November 2016

This set :   http://www.daz3d.com/native-cheyenne-village

Would be cool with a new iray texture set. The modelling is very nice, so it is very usable

Oh...and the bundle is only $1.99  http://www.daz3d.com/cheyenne-bundle

Post edited by RawArt on
  • RawArt said:

RawArt said:

Rawn

Not surprised about pretty women selling more, but it still makes me sad all the same. :/ fwiw, I think your female characters are pretty, probably moreso than most on the market because they look distinctly different and don't succumb to sameface syndrome. 

Plus, your stuff is always amazing, and this is right up there.

• RawArt said:

FWIW, I just bought your Dwarfology Morphs for G3F the other day. The HD stuff has... interesting interactions with some of the characters I've tried them out on so far, but I think that looks great — the combination isn't quite what I'd call "pretty", but certainly full of character. I'd definitely buy more of the similar.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,191

excellent!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

I would buy a female counterpart as well, but then I bought V4 Evolution, so my contribution probably doesn't count for much.

• Can't beat that price with a stick, but I already own them all. wink Agree that new texture sets would be nice, especially if the clothing got some Algonquian designs...

RawArt said:

This set :   http://www.daz3d.com/native-cheyenne-village

Would be cool with a new iray texture set. The modelling is very nice, so it is very usable

Oh...and the bundle is only $1.99  http://www.daz3d.com/cheyenne-bundle

Thanks, I did pick up the Turbosquid one, and with some texture updating and GoZ tweaks to make it look less symmetrical, it should do the job. yes

There is a nicely detailed longhouse at Turbosquid for $10

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,908

I'm annoyed and unsurprised by the issue with female models. My buying preferences are for more character, 'imperfect' women, but as usual I'm not representative of the market.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,570

Looks great! I admit I don't do historic renders that often so I won't have much use for the warpaint/tat  options but he looks very fine.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,270

Very nice indeed. 

Just for curiosity sake; I'm reasonably certain that the hair used in the top promo is one of OOT's recent ones. Is it the Caillin Hair, one of his other ones, or sombody else's altogether?

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I love female characters that aren't so perfect.  So many people want realism and don't even consider that the hyper beautiful models aren't really a good representation of reality lol.  Mind you I like some of the really pretty ones as well but fine I am drawn toward ones that are not perfect far more.

• RawArt said:

RawArt said:

Rawn

I, for one, love, love, love your guys! 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,652

I love female characters that aren't so perfect.  So many people want realism and don't even consider that the hyper beautiful models aren't really a good representation of reality lol.  Mind you I like some of the really pretty ones as well but fine I am drawn toward ones that are not perfect far more.

oh I realize when I go to the supermarket, but have no desire to render them, LOL.

edited November 2016
    01_Anicinabe_POP.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 323K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • I would buy a female counterpart as well, but then I bought V4 Evolution, so my contribution probably doesn't count for much.

Snap!

btw...this does not mean I wont make a female version. I really want to, I am just gonna finish off a few other sets first.

I like to have matched sets for my own renders.