The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Blech, indigestion. Too much coffee on an empty stomach. :bug:

I need to move all my music recording OFF the laptop as I can't render and play/jam out at the same time (meh).. it'll be a process but worth the effort. Amazingly. I *can* render and listen to MP3s without issues! :wow: NExt up, moving my writing and writing tools to the small Dell laptop, it'll be my dedicated "typewriter" (remember those?). :)

Gotta do some Posering this weekend, I need to get Vicky in with TentaSquirrel and work out some issues with Tentasquirrel itself. I suppose there's some way to work on Vicky, save her off, and merge that with TentaSquirrel.. it's RTFM time! :ahhh:

Soup for lunch, Campbells Chunky of some kind. I'm too lazy to walk to the burger shop and it's dark and threatening to rain (bad combo). I have soup for situations like this! Maybe clam chowder seeing as it's Friday (heh).

I wonder if I should put wings on TentaSquirrel? Hmmm.... :snake:

edited December 1969

brr brr cold snaps

MOOSE and.. SQUIRREL!!! :bug:

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

just saw GearPunk V4 outfit in rmp.

doesn't appear to be in the Daz store anymore.

Yeah, I noticed that - was wondering if they'd changed it around at all, or just repackaged it up and rendered one or two new promo shots.
    edited December 1969

On this cold and windy day
    My hunger wouldn't go away
    Something hot would meet my need
    But, on what should I go feed?
    Thinking hard I used my mind
    Hoping for some food to find
    BOOM! I found a thing to please
    Have a BURGER MADE WITH CHEESE!

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

I braved the cold, damp, and threatening skies and got a bacon cheeseburger. Yum! Am stuffed now. :red:

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Humid and hot under a lead-grey sky that made for a spectacular dawn before :)

edited December 1969

I braved the cold, damp, and threatening skies and got a bacon cheeseburger. Yum! Am stuffed now. :red:

hehe burger goodness makes hunter-gathering worthwhile :lol:

edited December 1969

I need to move all my music recording OFF the laptop as I can't render and play/jam out at the same time (meh).. it'll be a process but worth the effort. Amazingly. I *can* render and listen to MP3s without issues! :wow: NExt up, moving my writing and writing tools to the small Dell laptop, it'll be my dedicated "typewriter" (remember those?). :)

Gotta do some Posering this weekend, I need to get Vicky in with TentaSquirrel and work out some issues with Tentasquirrel itself. I suppose there's some way to work on Vicky, save her off, and merge that with TentaSquirrel.. it's RTFM time! :ahhh:

Soup for lunch, Campbells Chunky of some kind. I'm too lazy to walk to the burger shop and it's dark and threatening to rain (bad combo). I have soup for situations like this! Maybe clam chowder seeing as it's Friday (heh).

look into the Poser Group Editor, you can freeze and save out geometry a few ways, depending on context :)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

So. Where I've been:

1) I got addicted to that stupid pony game. Hardcore. Expect me to stay absent until my brain is too fried with ponies, this will usually take a week longer.
    2) At the same time I was helping a friend of mine move out, and return to the States.
    3) Then I lost my pony game save file in a fatal crash which crashed my tablet as well. Much swearing.
    4) And now I have fever and I'm seeing ponies everywhere. I'll go back to bed.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    But if you do want an example of a friendly dragon, there is always Aurana~ (Also goes by the name Sunshinedragon on DeviantArt. She only gets mean if you try and hurt her :P )

She looks great :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    So. Where I've been:

1) I got addicted to that stupid pony game. Hardcore. Expect me to stay absent until my brain is too fried with ponies, this will usually take a week longer.
    2) At the same time I was helping a friend of mine move out, and return to the States.
    3) Then I lost my pony game save file in a fatal crash which crashed my tablet as well. Much swearing.

*waves*

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,020
    edited December 1969

U can haz cheezburger!
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

Yeah, I noticed that - was wondering if they'd changed it around at all, or just repackaged it up and rendered one or two new promo shots.

wondering if vendors are starting to move their gen4 stuff to other outlets?

times they be a changing.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,020
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    So. Where I've been:

Glad you've been OK! :-)
    Sad you not feel well. :down:
    Hope you well soon. (fingers crossed for luck)
    20090916_fingers_crossed.jpg
    300 x 312 - 59K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

U can haz cheezburger!

cheezeburger cheezeburger, pepsi pepsi

that was back when Bill Murray was on SNL. wayyy back. wayyyyy way way back

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Humid and hot under a lead-grey sky that made for a spectacular dawn before :)

Good morning! Stay cool! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

look into the Poser Group Editor, you can freeze and save out geometry a few ways, depending on context :)

Cool, thanks! I'll check into that this weekend! :cheese:

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

U can haz cheezburger!

hen you gotta haz cheezburger, you gotta has! *burp* :red: :red:

edited December 1969

M F M said:

wondering if vendors are starting to move their gen4 stuff to other outlets?

times they be a changing.

I see very little Genesis stuff on Rendo and I haven't run into ANY Genesis stuff on Runtime DNA. I can imagine all kinds of reasons for it.. mostly conspiracy theories! :bug:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    So. Where I've been:

Blech on the crash, and DOUBLE blech on being sick! Feel better soonest!

Just don't start whinnying... urk! :bug:

edited December 1969

i thought of a product name for the thingee i haven't finished making for M4.

tee hee

what do you think?:

Jingle 'Ems

i better hurry, christmas will be come and gone.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    So. Where I've been:

Blech on the crash, and DOUBLE blech on being sick! Feel better soonest!

Just don't start whinnying... urk! :bug:

Ponies!

fondly remembering Epona from Zelda Ocarina of Time. Navi, "hey listen!"

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Good morning! Stay cool! :coolsmile:

*waves* haz hangover and iz unemployed. Is it wrong to feel so happy?

edited December 2012

no worries. be happy!

Faeriewyldes started a Solstice party
    http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?board=60.0

10 more minutes to the bus.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

U can haz cheezburger!

cheezeburger cheezeburger, pepsi pepsi

that was back when Bill Murray was on SNL. wayyy back. wayyyyy way way backNo Flies, cheps.

edited December 1969

nommms nommms mm mmm mrrff dansk danish butter cookies are out :lol:

poor Melvin, his hair fell off so now he looks like Lex Luther.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,728
    edited December 1969

I am so tired but I want to eat something like cookies or something else.

edited December 1969

cupcakes ! :)

cc55.png
    455 x 382 - 318K
    edited December 1969

Hot. Hot hot hot.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,728
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

cupcakes ! :)
    want!

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

Well the one time I think I'll listen to the raidio on the way home.... I get this.
    The first thing that is said on the channel we were listening to was some shooting at a school in Connecticut. Twenty something kids shot dead, and I didn't continue listening after that - so I dunno if any teachers were shot too or if there was any motive for it.

This discussion has been closed.