The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

my office room mate. tee hee Santa Pooh says ho ... ho ... ho Happy tra la la la

PoohbearSanta.jpg
    465 x 465 - 53K
    edited December 1969

tee hee re-found the whelp craft :D (first posted by Rezca)

whelpcraft.jpg
    1600 x 1547 - 617K
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

my office room mate. tee hee Santa Pooh says ho ... ho ... ho Happy tra la la la

What a cutie! (^_^)
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 2012

I know what he wants for Christmas (Hunny). :) Ho ho ho bother.
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Warm today here under a luminous blue sky :)

edited December 1969

rumbly in his tummy. tee hee

he has a Santa Tigger buddy, but my dog luvs it, so Tigger stays home. T I dubble grr rrrr

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

On the subject of cats in funny hats

1355240603.diorexity_xmascard2012_.png
    1280 x 1024 - 611K
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited December 1969

I hope I can use my computer soon
    Phffft!... Those things are just a fad... even Ken Olsen the president, chairman, and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation said: "There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home"... of course it was in 1977 and he was talking about Xoanon, but really who needs them... they only end up taking over your mind and allowing your pets to make large purchases using your credit cards.
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Apparently there is something called "gripe water". It seems to be used to treat colic in infants. Although I have heard of both infants and colic, I was blissfully unaware of "gripe water". They say you learn something new every day. Apparently for me it was "gripe water" today.
    Now I am wondering how to use my new knowledge. Perhaps someone will say, "I have an infant with colic." Then I could smile knowingly and ask, "Have you tried gripe water?"
    It could happen.

When my wife was a baby her parents used to give her gripe water... so when our daughters were babies she wanted to get it for them too... which is when she found out the "real" stuff was alcoholic. Apparently childhood alcoholism was not frowned upon quite as much back then.
    edited December 1969

Kaff, kaff, sneeze. Hello Winter cold! :down:

Stuck at home drinking hot tea and coffee and sucking down soup and chili. Got COLD last night, 27f! And it was 80f 3 days ago!!!! What the heck?!?!?! :bug: :bug:

spending quality time trying to make TentaSquirrel and installing content. Sigh. Waiting for new computer chair and guitar effeects pedal to arrive, should happen before.. midnight! :ahhh: Sometimes FedEx and UPS run late...

Back to another cup of Earl Gray and "Poser for Beginners"... :smirk:

Have a great day, everyone! :)

Sorry we haz kidnapped all the warm, inside at home sounds the place to be :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    On the subject of cats in funny hats

Hehe bored of the Lolcats :)

edited December 1969

Furry cuteness is almost extraterrestrial :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Apparently there is something called "gripe water". It seems to be used to treat colic in infants. Although I have heard of both infants and colic, I was blissfully unaware of "gripe water". They say you learn something new every day. Apparently for me it was "gripe water" today.
    Now I am wondering how to use my new knowledge. Perhaps someone will say, "I have an infant with colic." Then I could smile knowingly and ask, "Have you tried gripe water?"
    It could happen.

When my wife was a baby her parents used to give her gripe water... so when our daughters were babies she wanted to get it for them too... which is when she found out the "real" stuff was alcoholic. Apparently childhood alcoholism was not frowned upon quite as much back then.
    My parents used Paregoric in a similar way when I was a baby. Of course now we know opium is much safer for infants than alcohol.
    edited December 2012

Bing and Bowie, magical match.

squeee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ReMi7tVWA Bowie in '77.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 2012

badda bing badda boom :). Hot today. Hot hot hot.

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Okay folks, now that I have this Dragon working, you will see me a lot more often.

Complaint: Dragon NaturallySpeaking does not get along well with handles. I will have to teach it Most people's handles as I use them.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 2012

Woo! I just became pterodactyl food =P

Well.. Aerodactyl but still :P

1355258172.jiroda_aerodactylrae_.jpg
    1052 x 744 - 467K
    1355258252.jiroda_aerodactylraeinternal_.jpg
    1052 x 744 - 529K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 2012

...well in about eight minutes I will cease to be a PC member.

All because of two glitches in Magento

The first that listed me as a member until November 2013 even though the Auto-Renew never went through. (a number of others discovered this happened to them as well).

The second which requires I shell out 99$ (instead of the normal 69$) to renew my annual membership when I'm low on funds until payday on Friday. Oh I'll get a 30$ refund..."soon" but not soon enough to make it until Friday.

Of course tonight my "grace period" ends (received a second email about the impending doom tonight) so if I don't "pay up" very soon I have to pay the full sign up fee as a "new member".

...Daz really dropped the ball on this one.

Looks like my continued patronage in their store isn't that important to them.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

The first that listed me as a member until November 2013 even though the Auto-Renew never went through. (a number of others discovered this happened to them as well).

The second which requires I shell out 99$ (instead of the normal 69$) to renew my annual membership when I'm low on funds until payday on Friday. Oh I'll get a 30$ refund..."soon" but not soon enough to make it until Friday.

Of course tonight my "grace period" ends (received a second email about the impending doom tonight) so if I don't "pay up" very soon I have to pay the full sign up fee as a "new member".

Now that is a complaint. I'm sorry to hear this. Sometimes Daz3D just does not understand the working man, woman, child with an allowance. Whatever the case may be. It's too bad that this stuff has to happen.
    edited December 2012

...and lookie at who just jumped into the fray.

www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/12386/P115/#190187

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

I know KK. You would think the solution would be to give all users the discount until a fix was found.

edited December 1969

...this whole Magento thing has been a train wreck from day one.

Going on seven months and not only do we not have many of the features we used to enjoy, even basic site functions are still seriously hobbled.

This is not an upgrade, it is Fail.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...this whole Magento thing has been a train wreck from day one.

Going on seven months and not only do we not have many of the features we used to enjoy, even basic site functions are still seriously hobbled.

This is not an upgrade, it is Fail.

Aw. I imagine the poor folk who work at at Daz will be happy to see this year off. Can recommend Rendo Prime :)

edited December 1969

Phew hot day. Hot hot *melts*

edited December 1969

"Santa Claus to Major Tom..."
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Your membership is still active, the email was the error.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    badda bing badda boom :). Hot today. Hot hot hot.

badda bing badda Bowie, tee hee heeeeees

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

"Santa Claus to Major Tom..."

Major Tom beams down cupcakes

cupcake1.jpg
    450 x 400 - 21K
    edited December 2012

Dear Santa, this year, please, asking for Cinema4D with Vray plugin. ++1

and Blacksmith3D suite.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Still home, sick with a cold.

Achoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I think I'll wait until next year for a new compy, this i5 is fast enough for now.. spend the money on music gear and writing software!!

I'm getting tired of hot soup.. sigh.

This discussion has been closed.