Store suggestions

I wouldn't really consider this a product suggestion, but rather a store suggestion. What I would like to see Daz do as far as their store goes, is to have some sort of way to mark items that you have as purchased even if you didn't actually purchase it. Here's an example to show what I mean. So, let's say you purchase the Victoria 7 Pro bundle 6 months ago, and now today there is a sale for starter bundles. (Might be a little drastic example but it's in order to show the point). Let's say for example you forget that you purchased the Victoria 7 pro bundle and you're like, hey, this starter bundle is on sale and it doesn't say purchased by it (even though you have all of the items in that bundle) so then you purchase that and wasted money on stuff that you already had. Another suggestion I would like to see is for the store to somehow give you an extra discount (like what they have in iTunes with the complete my album option) where the price is reduced on a bundle where you already have some of the items. This one is probably more of an issue for me because I have purchased several bases (for example, the Girl 7 and Belle 6) and would now like to purchase the Pro bundle, but I don't get an extra discount for owning some of the items in the bundle so I feel like I am spending extra money that I shouldn't be spending.

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    joseph06 said:

Let's say for example you forget that you purchased the Victoria 7 pro bundle and you're like, hey, this starter bundle is on sale and it doesn't say purchased by it (even though you have all of the items in that bundle) so then you purchase that and wasted money on stuff that you already had.

You haven't wasted any money...if you file a ticket with Customer Service explaining that you already had purchased the Pro bundle and don't need the Starter one...you will receive a full refund.