The next gentleman?

2»

Comments

• Hera said:
    JUJU said:
    Hera said:
    JUJU said:

Lilith was coming out on a Thursday....so I am hoping for the day after tomorrow.....*sigh*

For a brief second I though Arnaldo was him. But no bundles or other male goodies.

Could be the outfit he wears (with vest and tie) is part of Lucians bundle.....

+ that it was that 'I'm in a boy band'-look that hinted at something new for me. A partner to Sunny with a bit of a musical/artistry touch.

I want that outfit! It looks so good!

• Hera said:
    JUJU said:
    Hera said:
    JUJU said:

Lilith was coming out on a Thursday....so I am hoping for the day after tomorrow.....*sigh*

For a brief second I though Arnaldo was him. But no bundles or other male goodies.

+ that it was that 'I'm in a boy band'-look that hinted at something new for me. A partner to Sunny with a bit of a musical/artistry touch.

It's Eldritch Seeker for G2M. It's a rather fantastic outfit, and I love the rolled sleeves on the shirt.

• Thank you so much! 

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255

No, this month they *did* release 2 new bases, and *both* were female. Lilith and Lavinia (who did turn up with the '7' and her own UVs). I think more likely that Lucien won't be turning up before Christmas. Or not unless he shows up next month, with Monique and Darius in December.

One of the revealed morphs in that hair is a mysterious Mika 7 who was listed as female. But frankly, sounds like another one-off like Sunny.

Although, to be honest, given the level of specialization displayed in both Lavinia and Ivan (who we were told would surprise us, and he did), the fact that Lucien was also hinted at being "surprising" leaves at least some hope that he won't be just another M7 clone with a new version of the same old wardrobe.

A "vamp" in the style of Lavinia would have been along the lines of obvious expectations. Certainly this month. But given that she only turned up after the limited Creature pack was released, it's possible that if he is a vamp in that style, we ought to be expecting the limited Creature pack for G3M to show up before we start seriously waiting for him.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

Lucien is clearly going to be a goth type guy with monster characters as the secondary release later in the month which will necessitate hd morphs for ghoul/vamp/corpse style hd monster creator morphs to follow. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

I think Lucien is you do a google search on images will be a black male, otherwise a traditional French male look, sort of like you look at Ivan and go OK, well he does look generally Ukrainian when you're given the hint of a name like Ivan to begin with.

• Hera said:
    JUJU said:
    Hera said:
    JUJU said:

It's Eldritch Seeker for G2M. It's a rather fantastic outfit, and I love the rolled sleeves on the shirt.

Definitely one of my go to outfits for the guys.  It looks great and is very versatile!  :)

I would definitely love another base guy figure.  Ditto to an African American base figure for G3.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I'm vaguely hoping Mika will be a Tween Of Color, maybe released alongside Monique.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Mika sounds to me like a huge and silent Finn, but I think that room has more or less been covered by Ivan and his derivates.
    I'd like that youthful, popsicle Justin Bieber-fellow, and vith a Gothic derivation. And,of course, this evasive Lucian, who eluded us today too.

And yes, the Eldritch Seeker outfit is awesome, and it comes with a relistic revolver gun too!

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255

Mika 7 was listed among the female FBMs. So, we can probably assume another pretty girl.

I am pleased to see that Darius will be making a return. He and Monique were two of the most attractive bases in series 6. Rather silly bundle items, but the bases were excellent.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,145
    edited November 2016

I too am chomping at the bit for the Monique and Darious G3 figures. ;) My collection is still way too....causcasian. LOL Not a very good representation of the diversity of the human race.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • JQPJQP Posts: 510
    Probably a pretty good representation of the customer base, though.
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,692

Well, Lucian is here! So now we know :D

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

Yeah, not feeling this guy personally. Don't see the need for a base with this shape. Okay for the skins, but, eh.... No.