My mundane wishlist -- A Grocery Store

Grocery Store or convenience store here at DAZ3D? Open Late 7/11 24/7 mom and pop shop. Delivery on a bicycle with a trailer or a reverse tricycle with big basket in front. Delivery with a van and hand dolly for those plastic cases that hold six filled paper bags. If the doors could either slide like in Star Trek, or swing like yesterday are two options. It would be nice to see interior with shelves that could be kitbashed to any convenience store we set up (So could be a space in the Suburban Shopping Mall or the old west mercantile as well or in a Predatron streets store. The shelves in the middle of the room being thick enough at the floor so that bugs don't crawl on the food (Unless The Antfarm suddenly comes to mind?) but I don't want shelves like in the police records or police storage. Peg board displays too for small packages of crap. Some shelves that hold fresh fruits and vegetables or meats and fish. Perhaps pallets of bagged potatos. Fridges of milk and juice, eggs, butter, ice cream. Also a conveyor belt for the food at the checkout lane and maybe a scanner that shows the price on the POS (I know what you are thinking but it also stands for Point of Sale). If you could also add a conveyor without the belt, just the metal roller bars that goes through the window to the sidewalk where the cars could pick up their orders that would be great but none of this is a deal breaker. Just need shelves and checkout lane. Or maybe someone knows where I can find all this. Send me a PM if to offsite but prefer items here.

Comments