Brutal Weapons and Poses [Commercial]

Hi, my first product was just released!: http://www.daz3d.com/brutal-weapons-and-poses

It's a collection of 1 and 2 handed heavy fantasy weapons, with wearable presets for G3 male and female and 16 poses for G3 female (plus mirrored versions of all the poses).

Some weapons have alternate materials and they all come with Iray and 3Delight material presets.

Some samples and random Iray renders:

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

These are fantastic weapons and great poses! I highly recommend them! :D

edited October 2016

hahah This is gold! :D

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • I agree!  Awesome weapons.  Amazing detail and craftsmanship!  :)

edited October 2016

I'd thought I'd share a few renders I did with these weapons for those who might want to see some more renders with them. :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

I see they are made from antigravitanium....laugh

Great pose, btw.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

very well made but why do i think they look like plastic ?

Ruphuss said:

very well made but why do i think they look like plastic ?

It might be the lighting. My renders have pretty bad lighting. 

thats one thing but they are used like they have no weight

ok thats japanese fantasy influence i know

but showing weight seems to be one of the more not so easy to be art in a none weight universe

Ruphuss said:

but showing weight seems to be one of the more not so easy to be art in a none weight universe

My girls have super human strength. lol :P

after looking some time at all the renders here i think this weapons have a kind of style

that does not fit to an average genesis figure style

it does not fit to the Troll also

maybe someone here has an idea what would fit the style

Ruphuss said:

My girls have super human strength. lol :P

if both girls have that strength they would not harm each other right ?

so its just for the show

thats alright

• I knew I had made another render, almost forgot about it... Was made for the store page but didn't make the cut.

@Strangefate NICE!! 

• Yip, I grabbed them yesterday. Love how they look. The weapons have a weighted look to them. They remind me of weapons found in the world of Masters of the Universe. Really great work.
  • I thought I'd add my render using Strangefate's great Brutal Weapons.  I would have linked it earlier, but the galleries took a dive and I've had computer problems all day.  So, I'm a little bit late with it.  I had fun putting this one together when I was helping to test out the weapons while still in production.  Awesome weapons!

now thats what i call a style fitting the shape

nice knitting mommy

edited October 2016

@Knittingmommy That's beautiful! The godrays and particle effects are really cool! The framing of the image with the rocks is a fantastic touch too. Your art has really exploded to a new level lately! 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Ruphuss said:

now thats what i call a style fitting the shape

nice knitting mommy

Thanks!  :)

@Knittingmommy That's beautiful! The godrays and particle effects are really cool! The framing of the image with the rocks is a fantastic touch too. Your art has really exploded to a new level lately! 

Yeah, I have to say that I've gotten much better over the last six months or so.  Thanks.  :)  I do have to say that these weapons had a lot to do with inspiring me to make this image!  As soon as I saw that cleaver in the weapons pack, it just popped into my head that I had to try this image.  I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out and how great the cleaver looks.  I love the engravings on the weapons that Strangefate put on all of the weapons.  Those are just cool looking!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I have a couple of renders to post as well. At work right now but will dig them out as soon as I can.  I LOVE these weapons super useful poses come with them as well.  And just remember these are FANTASY weapons they aren't required to be used only by super strong heroes.  That's what fantasy is all about.  Plus, these are scaleable.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,328

I have a couple of renders to post as well. At work right now but will dig them out as soon as I can.  I LOVE these weapons super useful poses come with them as well.  And just remember these are FANTASY weapons they aren't required to be used only by super strong heroes.  That's what fantasy is all about.  Plus, these are scaleable.

I have an archmage who floats around on a little stone platform.  It rather neatly solves the problem of fitting her ballgown-shaped frocks to uneven terrain, especially Andrey Pestryakov's awesome scenic sets. most of which are as flat as the Himalayas.

Cheers,

Alex..

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

Congradulations Strangefate for the final release of your amazing weapons!!!!

Now I just can not wait till your warrior outfit is released in the future!!!!

• Thanks Saphirewild... hopefully soooooon