RDNA Product Transfer? Too Late?

Ok, so somehow I missed the RDNA account product transfers. Actually I kind of thought I just lost them with the move. However I just found out they should have transferred. My email was different at RDNA than it is here at DAZ. My question is, is it too late to have them moved and if not how do I go about doing this? 

Comments

• Turn in a support ticket with all the information and they should be able to help you.

• Turn in a support ticket with all the information and they should be able to help you.

I was going to do that but the purchase number is a requirement on the support ticket

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,462

Turn in a support ticket with all the information and they should be able to help you.

I was going to do that but the purchase number is a requirement on the support ticket

Try filling that block in with " N/A "

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,570

Not all of The RDNA products have transferred. I'm still waitng for a hair, that has been released in the DAZ store for several months now. I did file a ticket but they closed it saying the transfer process was ongoing.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,776

In any case you can still download them all at RDNA, if you don't have already. This one may save you some time, in case:

http://taosoft.dk/software/freeware/cd-rdna/