Lilith 7 for Free...or not?

Okay. According to the advertisement, Lilith 7 is free is you purchase it along with another "Debut" item. I have it in the shopping cart with Quadropod, which qualifies. And...Lilith 7 doesn't show as free.

Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

It's Lilith 6 for free if you buy a new release. 

• Oh...oops. My bad.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

and no not free

you have to buy something

• Hey, I want Lilith 8 free as well : )

• lenwilderlenwilder Posts: 188

Buy the treadz "Debut" item and get Lilith 6 for free.  You get both for a under $9, which isn't bad. IMO

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799

Hey, I want Lilith 8 free as well : )

Yeah, DAZ really needs to specify the details more. I got really excited when I thought I saw Lilith 9 for free.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

hahah I don't know what the confusion is about - it's not like Daz would actually GIVE AWAY a figure the day after it's release. lol o.O

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,776

hahah I don't know what the confusion is about - it's not like Daz would actually GIVE AWAY a figure the day after it's release. lol o.O

Well they almost gave away the Tween Ryan Pro bundle the day it was released, it was 90% discounted I think? And you didn't even have to purchase a new release or anything.

Taozen said:

Well they almost gave away the Tween Ryan Pro bundle the day it was released, it was 90% discounted I think? And you didn't even have to purchase a new release or anything.

That was for a very few people who bought NINE of the previous "7" figures. That was a special case as a reward for those who've bought a lot of the 7 figures and not a lot of people qualified for that. That's vastly different than just giving a figure away to everyone the day after it's release. 

Taozen said:

That was for a very few people who bought NINE of the previous "7" figures. That was a special case as a reward for those who've bought a lot of the 7 figures and not a lot of people qualified for that. That's vastly different than just giving a figure away to everyone the day after it's release. 

OK, didn't recall there were any conditions, but looks like you're right. Discount 10 x (number of G7 characters you had purchased)%.  

Taozen said:
    Taozen said:

OK, didn't recall there were any conditions, but looks like you're right. Discount 10 x (number of G7 characters you had purchased)%.  

Yeah, I recall I only got 10% off (since I only have Victoria 7) - so it wasn't such a deal for me so I passed. lol 

Taozen said:
    Taozen said:

Yeah, I recall I only got 10% off (since I only have Victoria 7) - so it wasn't such a deal for me so I passed. lol 

I had 9 or more so I got the 90% off. In return though you'll probably be able to pick up those characters for a much lower price than I paid if you wait a little. Win some, lose some, which ever way you do it you'll often end up paying the same in the long run (that's the top goal of marketing I guess). wink

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,546

no incentive when you already have lilith 6

daveso said:

no incentive when you already have lilith 6

Yeah, that's what I thought too. And today's offer is a "no offer". lol So just the base PA sale discounts -which while good, one kind of gets used to having a bonus incentive. Ah well. I'm guessing they are just busy trying to fix the site, which seems to be giving the Daz team quite a bit of trouble lately. I know they are working hard to get everything running smoothly again, and it's apprecaited. :)