Can't checkout

I've clicked Pay by Paypal and nothing happens...don't want to lose these goodies...will this be resolved soon?

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,988

No idea... the shop and the forum have been crashing with 503-errors and non-accessible all day long.

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405

Thanks Bee...just got a 503 too...:(

If you make a screenshot of your cart and the error message you get by PayPal, I'm certain that Customer Support would help you sort out things tomorrow, if everythiing fails and you throw in a ticket.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

I was able to check out just then, but using my cc not paypal....but the cart is incredibly SLOW to load and get to. Still having problems trying to browse stuff tho. Store has been playing up since last night when new releases caem out. 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325

Right now I can't even get into the store.

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899

Can't load my Wishlist and there's an item at 85% off I want!!!

BeeMKay said:

If you make a screenshot of your cart and the error message you get by PayPal, I'm certain that Customer Support would help you sort out things tomorrow, if everythiing fails and you throw in a ticket.

Good idea Bee...I'll try again before I go out and if it doesn't work will do that...looking to pick up Gianni..can't beat the price;)

BeeMKay said:

Good idea Bee...I'll try again before I go out and take your advice

You could also try logging in, and out again, if the system lets you.

But the shop is completely unstable at the moment. I was able to get a purchase through, but no way to download stuff.

• Wow. Several hours now and the store is completely unstable. DAZ is lucky they have loyal customers, or this would be a huge problem considering how it's happened a few times over the last couple of weeks (at least once before, maybe twice.) 

What gets me, is that as an 'older" customer (IE someone who's shopped here for years) I know this happens so I know to just wait it out. But if I was a new customer, this sort of thing would have me really hesitant to ever shop here again, or even thinking that maybe it was one of those 'fly by night' stores that doesn't stick around. Old customers know to wait.....new customers would be thoroughly confused and probably not wanna come back. 

Wouldn't it be nice if, when they finally get the store straightened out, Daz would give us a bonus for all the aggrevation -- Maybe something like 20% off gift cards with NO additional purchase required.

• same here

in addition, a problem with PA coupon + free items: that doesn't workangry

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

My cart won't even load. 

And sale page is showing as yesterday's page as it will only display the "catch" page. I can't even see today's sale items. 

This has been an issue for MANY hours now and it's starting to wear on me. I really would like to see if I can afford to get a the deal with the starter bundle but the site and cart are seriously jacked up and has been for many hours. This is ridiculous. 

Ok, I"m getting 'connection to server failed" when i try to log in to DAZ studio (the program) to see if my purchase is ready to download. 

This sucks. This has been going on since 5pm (my time) yesterday....that's 15 hours. 

And DAZ so wanted us to use Connect; but what good is it if it doesn't work and disrupts your setup in DS?

I use Connect/Smart content. I can't download my new purchase cos log in is failing, but everything else is working fine. Even "Encrypted DAZ Content only" is working. 

And DAZ so wanted us to use Connect; but what good is it if it doesn't work and disrupts your setup in DS?

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

The store is just desperately broken at the moment. I'm getting the "Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect." message. I tried to log out, and it can't get far enough to let me log out; it just keeps throwing up that same message. I can't do a screen shot of my cart because I can't get to my cart to do a screen shot. I can't get OUT of the store to log back in to get to my cart. I'm stuck logged-in, which has to be the first time anyone here has ever complained about THAT.

Still down!...I'd love someone from Daz to give us an idea of when the site will be up..not sure whether the comment will post but here goes;)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Been fighting with this for a while tonight. But I just got my order to go through!

Just able to get on and I'm afraid my Free bundle has gone up to $62!

• I'm enraging: the sale is over, the free item is full price. I couldn't even buy it yesterday, even with the broken coupon because the cart couldn't even load.

Grrrrrrrr    angry

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I'm enraging: the sale is over, the free item is full price. I couldn't even buy it yesterday, even with the broken coupon because the cart couldn't even load.

Grrrrrrrr    angry

Yeah, I'm hoping that the sales team is able to do something about it. It looks like a couple of the mods are doing what they can do talk to the sales team about it.