TerraDome3 Update Live (Commercial)

Hi everyone, just a quick note that there is an update live for TD3 in the DIM.

The change was a restructure of the core terrain shader to make it work better with newer versions of Iray, and it streamline it further. We thank Chris & Rob greatly for this, it will make things alot easier to work with as we go on to new versions of iray in the future, and will make the base shader able to have more things crammed into it, LOL.

We have noticed a VERY nice render speed increase in the new shader base, and no other files need to be updated, etc.

So if you have a duf saved and want to re-render it.... nothing needs to be updated - it's all done through the core shader. (DAMN I LOVE DAZ STUDIO!)

Anyways, thank you for the incredible support of TD3, we have loads of awesome in the works, including a scheme involving freebie "Booster Packs"

-Traveler, Colm, Mortem Vetus

Comments

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Hi everyone, just a quick note that there is an update live for TD3 in the DIM.

The change was a restructure of the core terrain shader to make it work better with newer versions of Iray, and it streamline it further. We thank Chris & Rob greatly for this, it will make things alot easier to work with as we go on to new versions of iray in the future, and will make the base shader able to have more things crammed into it, LOL.

We have noticed a VERY nice render speed increase in the new shader base, and no other files need to be updated, etc.

So if you have a duf saved and want to re-render it.... nothing needs to be updated - it's all done through the core shader. (DAMN I LOVE DAZ STUDIO!)

Anyways, thank you for the incredible support of TD3, we have loads of awesome in the works, including a scheme involving freebie "Booster Packs"

-Traveler, Colm, Mortem Vetus

Oooo.  You had me at the word freebie. ;)  Seriously though, I'm loving TD3 and can't wait to see what you guys have coming out next. 

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited October 2016

Oooo.  You had me at the word freebie. ;)  Seriously though, I'm loving TD3 and can't wait to see what you guys have coming out next. 

+1

and thanks for the update and info, its nice to know what an update involves.

Post edited by scorpio on
  • tring01tring01 Posts: 305

Very, very much appreciate vendors who update their content to keep up as Daz continues its' relentless evolution.

• scorpio said:

+1

and thanks for the update and info, its nice to know what an update involves.

+1

I agree yes 

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,064

Woot! It works in the public beta now! No more display driver crash!