Connection

Hi im new here. This morning i have a problem with the connection. I can't connect My account with the daz studio software on My PC....i don t know why..help me please .thanks all you

Comments

• The only way I could get in is direct to the forums, conection to daz studio will lock computer.

regular entrance to website comes up errors

FYI

• Yes, there are/have been issues - we had flagged this for Daz and an alert was sent on to the web team. Are you still having issues now?

• Martin_CMartin_C Posts: 164

I can jump in and confirm that DIM is currently unable to log in since this (european) morning. It tries for some 5 minutes and then throws an "do you want to check your login details" error.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Threads merged

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Dim won't connect for me either.

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,033

I was able to make a purchase (thus, my login & password are correct) and I got email noification that the purchase went through and I saw it on my bank statement but when I try to download my purchase,

I get the message ...

Unable to login to the specified account. Verify the email and/pr password and try again.

... This is still happening now at around 8:30am EDT.

• We have the same problem this morning ...:-(

Given the fact that we are all having this problem, it would seem to indicate that it is on DAZ's end.

Yes, there are/have been issues - we had flagged this for Daz and an alert was sent on to the web team. Are you still having issues now?

Any estimate resolution time? A few more minutes? A couple more hours? Later on this evening? Tomorrow?

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084
    edited October 2016

I am so gald to find out this is not just me. 07:48 Tennessee, USA. Unable to connect here. I had purchased last night and was told I could not log on to download manager. It told me something was wrong with my password. I retyped my password twenty times. I am glad to find out it a server issue as I was hoping to make more purchases.

Post edited by Sigurd on
  • This has been happening frequently the past week or so for me as well.  Frustrating...

Well, I guess I am lucky as this is the first time it has happened to me.

• jag11jag11 Posts: 885

Trying to download product, DS locks forever.

DazConnect.PNG
    244 x 362 - 13K
  • cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,409

Install manager can't connect for me as well.

• CO3DRCO3DR Posts: 157

Yes, account login works via the web (to purchase), but not through DIM or DAZ to use. DIM 1.1.0.64.

• I am unable to connect as well (both through DIM and Daz but website works fine).

• DIM and DAZ Studio suddenly unable to login for me.

• Cannot connect with Daz Connect inside Daz, and cannot connect via the DIM either. 9:46 a.m. Mid-Missouri.

• Thank goodness its not just me.

DIM and Studio keep coming up with password/communication to server error. Lunch time UK time is when I 1st tried to log in to both. Still getting the problem now.

Getting on to account and forums is fine.

• jpbbfjpbbf Posts: 8

Guess service side problems, already 12 hours DIM with no succesful connection.  Are staffs on holiday since there are no SERVICE DOWN publication..

I just now was able to log on to Daz Studio.I appear to be able to download my content through the smart content page.

You might want to try that.

• hello from France

impossible to connect my DAZ Studio to the server

"communication to server failed"

On my on line store account, when i click on WISHLIST, i have this message :

""Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect.""

and nothing

• Same here. I'm getting the bad password/can't access the account error message. I opened a ticket this morning (about 6:30 PST). Hopefully, they will get to it soon. I bought a lot of stuff over the weekend sale and now... Can't download it, can't use it, and no warning of this on the Daz site that I can see. 

I realize that techncial issues happen, but this has been going on since last night at about 8:00 PST when the entire Daz site suddenly went out and became inaccessible. It came back up about an hour later, allowing m to complete my purchase, but no DIM access. I woudl also say that Daz needs to fix this since apart from angering customers, they're also losing sales. 

Bob

• when i tried again to access my wishlist i had a strange page :

NGINX ERROR !!

The page you are looking for is not found

WEBSITE ADMININISTRATOR :

something has triggered missing webpage on your website.

this is the default 404 error page nginx that is distributed with EPEL.

It is located /user/share/nginx/html/404.html

you should customize this error page for your own site or edit the error_page directivein the nginx configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    DAZ_Rawb said:

Sorry about that folks, looks like an upgrade to newer versions of some of the server software for security reasons had some subtle changes that lead to some instability over here.

Should be all fixed up, thank you for your understanding.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited October 2016
    Chohole said:
    DAZ_Rawb said:

Sorry about that folks, looks like an upgrade to newer versions of some of the server software for security reasons had some subtle changes that lead to some instability over here.

it may still show some weirdness depending upon how quickly the working version propagates through the Cloudlfare network and whether or not your ISP does any of its own caching of sites, but it should all settle down soon.

Post edited by mjc1016 on
    edited October 2016
    Chohole said:
    DAZ_Rawb said:

I've been getting this all night (see attached file) -- see the time stamp IN the image for the last time that it just happened.

nodaz.png
    981 x 793 - 54K
    Post edited by Drogo Nazhur on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Yep. Getting server error messages. And the new releases STILL aren't showing up. 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

DIM won't recognize my log in or password.  Its 6:30pm on the East Coast.  Been about 20 min.  The whole site was down for about 5 minutes but (obviously) is back up for me I simply can't download my new content.

• I've been having similar issues trying to log in to DIM, though clearly, I'm able to log into this website.

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

DIM won't recognize my log in or password.  Its 6:30pm on the East Coast.  Been about 20 min.  The whole site was down for about 5 minutes but (obviously) is back up for me I simply can't download my new content.

Same here on DIM not recognizing login credentials. Also, the web site is very slow.