morph pkgs

VolcanicMinkVolcanicMink Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have the "Morph Bundle" for Michael; do I still need "Michael Morphs ++" for the downloads that "require" it? When I got the Morph Bundle it sounded like an "all you'll ever need" kind of thing.

Thanks...

Comments

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited November 2012

you may need morph++ too,,

because bundle is composed by many products.

(now i think if you discribe clear, which products do you want to buy (or have bought)
    other user may tell about the product,,)

so you better when you buy bundle,check each product .
    then understand clearly what other products may need..

maybe some M4 characeter morph can work without morph++ , but some may need morph++
    but about Bundle , not discribe all I think.

the discribe about compatibility, or what need to use the product without problems must need to buy items.

but DAZ shop products sometimes or often,,, miss them.

then, now I have same question about Riley morph..
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people/women/riley-for-stephanie-5

(it seems to be for the sthepanie5,, but there is no discribe,, I need stephanie 5,
    but they say I need genesis morphs,, (though I have them already, but not buy stephanie 5 yet,,)

comaptibility is only genesis,,)

Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited November 2012

I have the "Morph Bundle" for Michael; do I still need "Michael Morphs ++" for the downloads that "require" it? When I got the Morph Bundle it sounded like an "all you'll ever need" kind of thing.

Thanks...

Can you give a link to the bundle in the store?

As kitakoredaz says, if an item says it requires Morphs++, then you would need to have Morphs++ installed for the character to work properly.

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
    edited November 2012

then, now I have same question about Riley morph..
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people/women/riley-for-stephanie-5

(it seems to be for the sthepanie5,, but there is no discribe,, I need stephanie 5,
    but they say I need genesis morphs,, (though I have them already, but not buy stephanie 5 yet,,)

comaptibility is only genesis,,)

The Product Page says :

!This product requires:
    Genesis Evolution: Body Morphs,
    Stephanie 5,
    Genesis Evolution: Head Morphs

So, you WILL need Stephanie 5 for it to work completely I think. You will get changes made to the Genesis figure for the morphs that you own, but it will not look exactly like the promo shots, as they are based on the S5 morph itself. It should still work, but not exactly as shown.
    Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited November 2012

yes,, Jimmy,, daz change discribe,, I check again and there are discribe now.

I checked this product many times then at that time, (when I reply here and make links,there is no discirbe about stephanie 5.
    only genesis two morphs, they discribed.

I do not keep every screen shot just for tell that, but they missed it before and recover now .

=======================

I ofen or many times say complain here, because daz men check this forum I believe.
    I feel strange, why they did not check and recover untill user said complain about each problems?

I throwed these products already shopping cart. then now I check the product from the shopping cart link.

Hey,, DAZ need more carefully, even though the item can refund easily or, it is 3d download files,,
    not have any acutual shape, or subsistance,,.

so I said daz need pride about their products more. it means more care when sell the items.
    even though about discribe in web shop. if you love your products, you need to check them. i think.

it is the best way to gather many people to daz. and it is the best CM for daz.

not disappinted me? OK?

riley.JPG
    810 x 494 - 65K
    Post edited by kitakoredaz on
    edited December 1969

Ah, I understand now. Thank you for pointing that out.

At least they have it corrected now.