G3 Morphs

Can someone point me in the direction of the morph package for G3?  I can't seem to find it, and I want to be able to change her body shap from basic mannequin.  You'd think they'd make it easier to find this thing.

Comments

• Thanks a bunch.  Could not find those to save my life.  But the body morphs installed perfectly, and I see them when I click on G3's body.  The head morphs are a different matter.  I don't see any of the morphs when I click on her head, just the basic ones but not the ones that I bought.  Why can't they make this easy?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Select the entire figure, not the Head.

• Unfortunately, that doesn't help.  I see the same stuff, and none of it looks like the stuff in the package list.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Are you looking in the Parameters pane under Actor > Head, or the Shaping pane under Head?

• Parameters under Genesis 3 Female Head.  I see ways to make her nose flare and stuff like that but I don't see any actual MORPHS, like Nose Brige Depth, Cheeks Size, Face Angle, and whatnot.

• TottallouTottallou Posts: 555
    edited September 2016

You need to look under Actor - Head in Parameters for these morphs (see attached)

morphs.JPG
    1306 x 886 - 166K
    Post edited by Tottallou on
  • gederixgederix Posts: 390

Try the shaping pane for face angle, etc.

• But the biggest problem is that they aren't in the program, so when I use a character morph, the face and head doesn't change to look like the character.  It still looks like the basic G3 head.  I need the morphs to work to make the character look like she should.  But also, when I went to render G3, she came out as a blank white image.  The skin map didn't work, and, yes, I made sure I was using the proper skin map for the correct rendering agent.  I can't use Iray because my computer can't handle it--and it's only a year old, so I'm stuck with 3Delight, which is still a good engine.

Oh well.  I guess I'm just not meant to use G3.  

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,328

But the biggest problem is that they aren't in the program, so when I use a character morph, the face and head doesn't change to look like the character.  It still looks like the basic G3 head.  I need the morphs to work to make the character look like she should.  But also, when I went to render G3, she came out as a blank white image.  The skin map didn't work, and, yes, I made sure I was using the proper skin map for the correct rendering agent.  I can't use Iray because my computer can't handle it--and it's only a year old, so I'm stuck with 3Delight, which is still a good engine.

Oh well.  I guess I'm just not meant to use G3.  

Try unistalling an reinstalling the head morphs, make sure DS is closed when you do. 

Have you tried closing DS down and rerendering when you open it up again, if you are a bit short on memory DS sometimes renders things all white after a while.

I'm just wondering why your computer can't handle Iray, without a nvidia card it will be slow but it works fine.

• Oh, my computer can handle rendering without nVidia, it just takes 20 days to finish a render.  I'm not that patient.