Life Plugin

Does anyone know whatever happened to the Life Plugin? I saw demos of it on youtube but apparently it is no longer sold a DAZ. Does anyone know if it can be found anywhere anf if it would work in Daz 4.9?

Thanks!

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689

I heard of Reality but not Life.  Wonder how to search for it.

• There used to be a product called LIFE 3, a plugin for DAZ Studio 3, and it would generate animation sequences for repetitive movement morphs like breathing, blinking, twitches and such. Or even hair fluttering in the wind. Probably wasn't upgraded to DS4.x, and as a result, can't see it in the store anymore.

• kwanniekwannie Posts: 865

Thanks for the feedback, it is a shame that plugin is not available for DS 4.9. Does anyone know if there is a simular plugin that works in 4.9?

• N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,436
    edited September 2016

There are some aniblocks in Daz which makes the model look like it's breathing... Although, I think they're for Victoria 4...

animate.png
    727 x 529 - 98K
    Post edited by N-RArts on
  • DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,691

There are some aniblocks in Daz which makes the model look like it's breathing... Although, I think they're for Victoria 4...

Victoria Alive, Genesis Alive, and Genesis 2 Alive are great for these little details (breathing, blinking, etc.)

• Sentinel-3Sentinel-3 Posts: 52

Here're two simple aniblocks I made for Genesis breathing. Add it to a sub track

zip
    zip
    breathe.zip
  • Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,587

Nice thanks sentinel. You should post this in freebie section.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006

Just released by SimonWM:

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-alive

• kwanniekwannie Posts: 865

Wow, Thanks I love it when new aniblocks arrive to DAZ. I really love learning how to apply all of these resources!

• N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,436

My only gripe is that (as far as I'm aware), there is no "Genesis 3 Alive!" :(

• RFB532RFB532 Posts: 94

Anybody having trouble getting the some of the breath aniblocks for Genesis Alive 8 " Belly only" or Breath 3" to work on Genesis 8 Female? Is the file misssing? The rest work fine.

Does Simon have a User name here in the forum so he can be contacted?

• anobu88anobu88 Posts: 0

Anybody having trouble getting the some of the breath aniblocks for Genesis Alive 8 " Belly only" or Breath 3" to work on Genesis 8 Female? Is the file misssing? The rest work fine.

Does Simon have a User name here in the forum so he can be contacted?

Sorry for redirecting an of thread. But I’m having the same issue as well. Some of the aniblocks don’t work. Mainly the abs breathing. How did you get it to work?