Negative Morphs unsupported in Unity

I am exporting to Unity. And everything is fine, except when it comes to negative morphs. I could ignore these morphs but a few are very important such as Side to side eye movements which in DAZ you set a negative value to move right. Unity does not and never will support negative morph values. So the only answer is to create two morphs. But I don't see any painless way to do this in DAZ or hexagon. My theory is to pose the character with the negative morph pose and then "diff" with a zero'd character to create a morph. But I do not want to have to go into a modeling tool to do this. Isn't there an easy way to simply create a "morph" in DAZ? Deformation is no good for things such as eyes.

Or is there a way to create a morph based on mirroring (reverse) the original morph?

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

The Side to Side morph is not a morph, it is a controller that sets the side values for the eye 'bones'.  There are a lot of controllers like that in DAZ figures.

• LimbaLimba Posts: 53

Eyes are controlled by bones.

In Unity these bones are controlled by animation and scripts.

I have used Final IK to Genesis2 and Genesis3. With LookAtIK script can set object to where character is looking and it's also controlling eyes.