Carrara Challenge #27: “Carrara 9, Give us a Sign” Entry Thread: Winners Announced!

1235»

Comments

• Super - congratulations! What a challenge :-)

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

Well done all.

Congrats to the winners.

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

I am truly honoured! When I entered my intention was to support the community rather than to win, so I am amazed, surprised and honoured, particularly given the wonderful work that everyone put into this challenge.  Now I've got to get my thinking cap on.....hhmmmm, hair.....

• Congrats to all the winners, it was a fun challenge indeed smiley

• FenricFenric Posts: 351

I wish I was in the Bahamas. Sorry for delaying your prizes!

Here's what you get

1st: "Any Four Products"

2nd: "Any Three Products"

3rd: "Any Two Products"

H.M.: "Any Product"

Where a product is defined as anything at the DAZ store, or a bundle of the 4 things from my personal store that have not yet been available at DAZ (bone visibility, selection hotkey, object sequence exporter, and  move to camera)

EMAIL ME YOUR CHOICES, PLEASE!

fenric at fenric dot com

Previous sponsors: How I handle the DAZ parts? Do I need to email Kevin, or what?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Cheers!

• FenricFenric Posts: 351

ADDENDUM

​You can also pick from my YURDigital store, or the as-yet-unreleased Cookie and Chip Ranger set.

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,234

Wow, I can't believe I placed at all given the quality of the entries. smiley Congratulations to the other winners and all the artists who entered, the work is fantastic. And thanks head wax for hosting! And yes, thanks DAZ and thanks Fenric for generously offering prizes!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,081

Congratulations, winners. It was a fantastic challenge with lots of impressive entries. No pressure, PhilW, to inspire a similar challenge. How about a freebie challenge (some variation of the regular Daz challenge that requires people to seek out and use freebies from around the web)?  And of course I keep waiting for that metaball challenge. Probably wait a long time for that one. 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,081

And thanks Daz and Fenric for generous sponsorship. 

• I want the metaball challenge too!!!!

• AntaraAntara Posts: 444

Yay! Congratulations! I am curious what the next challenge will be

• Congrats to all of the winners!!!

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945

@Antara, when I have seen your first picture, a wave of fresh air cames out my computer !

Really nice use of clouds and outstanding shader for the bubbles.

Thank you for this render !

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    ToeJam said:

I want the metaball challenge too!!!!

Toes can be done easily with metaballs !

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,802

[deleted] sorry, thought you said meatballs.. devil

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225
    Fenric said:

Previous sponsors: How I handle the DAZ parts? Do I need to email Kevin, or what?

Nope. You e-mail Britney with the login e-mail addresses of the winners

Winner must place their choices in their cart

Bam! Britney does the rest! ;)

Her e-mail is in the "Contacts" portion of PA Newsletters

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,691

Amazing! I didn't think I would win anything because there were so many outstanding entries, so it is truly an honor to have placed!

Congratulations to all the winners, the competition was really good. Also congratulations to Headwax for hosting a challenge with so many entries!!

I'd also like to thanks Dart for giving a sout out to the PA's, and the PA's that came in and voted/commented.

• RealtimeRealtime Posts: 95
    edited September 2016

Congratulations to all the winners. Great job by everyone...
    I had a late submission that just did not quite get done in time. Any chance that we may have a round 2 of give us a sign?? 

Post edited by Realtime on
  • chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

We are working on the next challenge theme so we will see what it will bring.

• Congrats all. I never got to submit my entries after all that due to a family illness, I hope to be involved in the next one. All great renders

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225

Congrats all. I never got to submit my entries after all that due to a family illness, I hope to be involved in the next one. All great renders

Bummer... I hope everyone's okay now.

Yeah I really missed seeing your killer renders in the show! You certainly have a knack for Carrara! ;)

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

wow, thanks @Fenric, that's a wonderful set of prizes you provided!!

Your works have made Carrara a much more piece of amazing software - thanks so much!

And thank you to everyone for their thanks :)

It's a great place the Carrara forum.

:)

• Thanks Dartanbeck it was my mother and she is okay now but had a rough 5 years and my father is not much better. Both come unstuck this time. I know one thing though if it keeps interferring with my competitions we will be having a few words. With the benefit of hindsight after looking at the winners I am guessing it would have cost me a couple of K in bribes and gift certificates to win which might have been a false economy.............. but I guess the glory would have been there. I look forward to the next challenge. It was also great to see so many entries.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

sorry to hear that Gibson Johnny about your folks, your work is ceratinly inspiring, so looking forward to seeing you in the next one!