G3F & G3M DAZ original Head Morphs

nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

I have the G3F & G3M DAZ Originals Head Morphs and a couple of other HD characters morphs. They give good character creation possibilities but I can't find a morph that allow me to make the ears / auricles open out like open car doors or Jumbo.

How can I do that?

Thanks.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on

Comments

• erostewerostew Posts: 214

There are lots of Elf ear type morphs in the store but I don't recall seeing any that have such extreme ear morphs. The Creature Creator morphs will probably help with part of it but I don't know for sure.

I'd say your best bet would be to make a seperate set of attachable ears if you can model. And then you would only need morphs to hide the figures ears so the don't stick out of the attached ones. Much easier to make them very small or gone than huge :)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944
    erostew said:

There are lots of Elf ear type morphs in the store but I don't recall seeing any that have such extreme ear morphs. The Creature Creator morphs will probably help with part of it but I don't know for sure.

I'd say your best bet would be to make a seperate set of attachable ears if you can model. And then you would only need morphs to hide the figures ears so the don't stick out of the attached ones. Much easier to make them very small or gone than huge :)

Thanks, I have elf ear morphs but I just want morphs so that the original auricles don't always lie almost flat against the head but can be angled outwards but retain the same shape, not really in the shae of Jumbo ears or car doors.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

I had made ear in-out morphs for my M3D Jesse product with a few adjustment and morphs that work with the base G3M product. 

http://www.daz3d.com/m3d-jesse-hd-for-genesis-3-male

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,444

I had made ear in-out morphs for my M3D Jesse product with a few adjustment and morphs that work with the base G3M product. 

http://www.daz3d.com/m3d-jesse-hd-for-genesis-3-male

And that is far from the only reason to recommend, even if the Jesse shape itself is not your cup of tea, this is a great package.

Thanks guys. No, it's a good character but seemed to repeat the Guy 7 shape mostly (the musclely bit at least) and my budget is limited and need clothing & architecture. I need those ears though too so it's on the list, thanks. laugh

• Nonesuch -- do you have some pictures illustrating what you mean, especially in comparison to the default G3M? If what you mean by "open auricles" is what I think you mean, then I can easily whip up a morph for you. PM me if interested.

--MW

Nonesuch -- do you have some pictures illustrating what you mean, especially in comparison to the default G3M? If what you mean by "open auricles" is what I think you mean, then I can easily whip up a morph for you. PM me if interested.

--MW

Thanks very much. I PMed you with a example picture of Alfalfa of Spanky & the Gang.