Product download - poor speed

Hi, is there any know problem with the Daz download servers? I buyed some products, but with a download rate of about 50 kbit/s (KILObit) its nearly impossible to get my stuff.

My connect rate with my isp is 100 Mbit/s, the norm for Daz connects in the near past was about 3-4 Mbits. o.k., it's a long way from Utah to Northern Germany, but.....

Any suggestions?

Comments

• The TerraDiome 3 was released yesterday and is a huge product - I imagine the servers are getting hammered from that, and the rest of the PA sale purchases.

• Understand, hammered from the TerraDome...

and screwed up by the Post Apocalyptic Shelter I buyed. Wow, the 3 Parts of it total are about 2 Gigabytes. I did not expect that. Looks like every rusty nail in the walls have its own diffuse map, bump map and so on each 4,000 x 4,000 pixels in size....

Sigh. Could result in several years render time. Where to buy a quad geforce gtx 10,800 turbo gti installed 10 times in a render farm?

Thank you for your answer, i'll give it a new try some time later, i can wait until the download hurricane is over  :-)