star's new swimsuit?

jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

does it come with the character?

it turns up in several of her promos, but it's not listed on her product page, and i'm not spotting it in either of her bundles or build-a-bundle product listings either. 

answers and clues much appreciated--it's a cool and classy little swimsuit.  i love the ring fasteners.

j

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited August 2016
    jardine said:

it turns up in several of her promos, but it's not listed on her product page, and i'm not spotting it in either of her bundles or build-a-bundle product listings either. 

answers and clues much appreciated--it's a cool and classy little swimsuit.  i love the ring fasteners.

j

I bought Star 2.0 base figure (not one of the bundles) and she didn't come with anything else (no clothes or hair). The Original STAR! came with a bikini and hair - the hair the original came with looks like the hair in the promo image, the bikini is different though (no straps or rings). 

Perhaps they where planning on releasing her with a bikini and hair like with the Original STAR! but changed their minds? *shrug* 

I wouldn't doubt you'd see that bikini released soon if that's the case, since they released the hair with the bundles: http://www.daz3d.com/annie-hair-for-genesis-3-female-s

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

thank you, divamakeup....

that makes all kinds of sense.  :)

j

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,554

My first thought was Outof Touch over at Rendo, but no.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Mr PAF said:

Oh good eye! I think you're right! :D

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    jardine said:

Remember that this version of Star is now a Genesis3 character, so you're not strictly limited to clothes built for Star2 — any Genesis 3 Female clothes can be used, and will morph automatically to fit. Although, since Star2 is such an extreme morph of the original G3F figure, you might get a better fit with clothes that have the Star2 shape built into them. You'll just have to try for yourself; some clothes can handle extreme body shapes, some come out looking... a bit weird.