GF3 Pose scaling issue with multiple products

I have not seen this issue in any other posts, so here goes.  I have a number of pose sets for GF3 that change the scale of the character when applied and putting the scale back to the origianl setting does not fix the character as more aspects than scale are affected.  My characters tend to be tall, with -100% height set, but today I played with a standard character and the problem still occurs.   Character is EJ Atsuko for GF3, Pose set used for these renders is 'Perfect 10' Standing Poses for Genesis 3 Female(s)  This pose set has poses for both GF3 and V7, both types have the same issue.

For Render Test 1, I used the same character with height at -100%, left character had this pose applied P10Stand04R-V7 and right model has mirror pose P10Stand04L-V7 applied.  Scale changes to 83% for left and right has no change (scale 100%).

For Render Test 2, I used the same character with height at 0%, left character had this pose applied P10Stand04L-V7 and right model has mirror pose P10Stand04R-V7 applied.  Scale changes to 83% for right and left has no change (scale 100%).

For Render Test 3, I used the result of of the pose applications for render 2 and scaled the right character back to 100%.  Notice how the breasts are different and so is the face/head after scaling back to 100%, so more than just scale is affected.  When this happens I undo the pose application and character is back to original.

It seems very odd that the mirror pose works ok.  I have seen this for numerous GF3 poses sets, where mirror image poses have one ok and the other not.  Locking the scale does not stop the issue.

Any ideas of what I could be doing?  It would take awhile to find all the GF3 pose sets I have seen this on, but can't imagine I am the only one seeing this.

Atsuko Test 01.jpg
1200 x 1200 - 480K
Asutko Test 02.jpg
1200 x 1200 - 506K
Asutko Test 03.jpg
1200 x 1200 - 549K

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Some poses built for a specific character will set that character's shape.  I always hold the Ctrl key when clicking them so I get the options box that lets me turn off scaling, translate and morphs

• twitch99twitch99 Posts: 81

Thanks, for the tip, I will give that a try and see if that resolves my issue, it sounds like it will.