Artist needed to Create 10 elfs

Hi a need 10 elf characters created in photo realistic human style (elf ears).

I have a short time frame to complete the job.

can anyone help please?

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,990
    edited August 2016

What base you intend to do them on (G1, G2, G3?) Male/female? Just character or clothing as well? Gens/no gens? What skins you have available?

You can fairly easily create these 10 yourself. You would need the head / body morph packs for your Genesis of choice, and something like http://www.daz3d.com/creature-creator-for-genesis-2-male-s 

or:

With the head/body morphs, you also could a pre-made elf and change the facial/bodily features by simply moving the sliders in the "shape" tab. Skins could be a problem, depending on what you have in mind.

Also, if you usually create more than one character and need a quick start, this is a very good investment: http://www.daz3d.com/simtenero-randomizer

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Hi a need 10 elf characters created in photo realistic human style (elf ears).

I have a short time frame to complete the job.

can anyone help please?

Do you need characters you can use in Daz Studio for your art? Or are you looking for a 3D Artist to create and render the elves for you?

• Thanks for responding.

I need the elves, Santa & Mrs Claus all rendered for placement in other scenes. Dont mind if done through add ons and store items with slight modifications to suit each characters brief. There seems to be most of the elements avaliable from some amazing artists but I just dont have the time to learn the program and get the quality I need in the timeframe I have. Most important thing is that they are life like and complete characters that I can then export to 3DS max and maybe Maya. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for as you are not explaining what this job you are doing is.  Is this a commercial project?  Do you already own some Daz figures?  You do realize you can't use Daz figures in a commercial project if you plan to do, say a game; that requires an additional license.  You mention all rendered for placement.  What does that mean?

You are not giving enough information to evaluate and respond.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116

It sounds to me like you're wanting scene files of pre-set up characters all ready to go? You'll need to purchase anything needed yourself as well as the person who does this for you cannot distribute the content itself.

• Thanks Cris, 

Yes I will be purchasing the commercial Indie license if I can preform my desired result from here.

The characters will be used in a commercial sense on one of my website in different mediums: VR, games and video.

I have bought a few characters but will buy all the required with consultation with the artist so I buy the right format ones.

I'm looking ONLY for the characters. No scenary or backgrounds. The characters will be exported and used in scenes and backgrounds I have already or in the process of producing.

I'm looking for someone to compile the characters for me. I am happy to buy the relevant elements from the store here and the artist will just need to combine and make so minor alterations to the characters to match the brief for each characters traits.

thanks again for taking the time to read and respond.

• I would take this job.

But its really hard to understand what you want here...

1. How much time do you have to make it?
    2. How can I contact you? We'd have to talk this over on Skype or something.
    3. What EXACTLY is it that you need? So far you said you need 10 elves, but then it appears you need someone to export the models into figures that are useable and poseable in Maya? Or just static meshes standing around in the scene? Depending on what you need, it might take several minutes to even days of work. Whoever will be the artist - they need details.

Normally I'd also ask how much money you also are willing to pay for this "project", but since I don't really know what you need - it would be hard to evaluate it.

• SPACECHIMPSPACECHIMP Posts: 212

Sounds interesting but i would need the details as Thomas Windar says above! especially what is your time limit and not sure how easy it is to import to Maya. Are the figures to be animated or just stills,have a look at my gallery If you are interested i will send you my Deviant art link were most of my renders are placed.

edited August 2016

Anybody know how to link to my gallery on Daz? Anyway did a quick render to show you of course he can be personalised any way you want but just a bit of an example of the kind of thing I do my daz galleryhttp://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/37804/

blue elf2.png
    1196 x 1144 - 2M
    Post edited by SPACECHIMP on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,990
    edited August 2016

Anybody know how to link to my gallery on Daz? Anyway did a quick render to show you of course he can be personalised any way you want but just a bit of an example of the kind of thing I do

Nice render! smiley

You need to go to your gallery and copy the link. Then click on the little chains icon in the top row of the post editor and insert it into the URL. You'll get a clickable link:  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/54

Post edited by BeeMKay on
    edited August 2016

Thanks Beemkay I will give that a try I thought clicking on my name would have taken me to my gallery but afraid not Lol!!

Post edited by SPACECHIMP on
  • kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

I do not think it's permissable, even with an indie license, for someone to export a model into another 3d program and send it to you. You will most likely have to figure out how to send settings back and forth without transfering actual object meshs.

• Thanks Kaotkbliss.

And thank you everyone else for your help