Attn PAs: Please stop it. Just stop, okay?

2»

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,230
    kyoto kid said:

...I need to hit the Megabucks tonight to clear my whishlist. 8.7$ million ought to handle it.

Fingers crossed for you! wink

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,173
    Stryder87 said:

Look up Wishlistify. It converts one of the boxes in the search stuff to 'Only show stuff on my wishlist.'

VERY USEFUL

I've noticed lately that the PC+ box has been replaced with a Clear All button when you click on a Sale Banner.  Quite annoying.

I think this is only happening for sales which exclude PC+ items (so having the box there would find zero results)

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315

I haven't seen my wishlist below 500 items for a long time.

Though to be honest, I'm probably never going to get 3/4 of the items on there; lots of them are 'this is pretty neat but I don't really need to get it and I'll put it here so that if it's ever on an absurd 90%+ sale I can reconsider'

Mine is going in the opposite direction, started over 700 down to 105 and shrinking. Not buying, just removing. Kinda getting burned out. I have most of everything I need, and am only listing stuff now that would make a big difference in my work. Mostly props and environments. Even those, I can wait for a good sale.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,627
    barbult said:
    kyoto kid said:

...I need to hit the Megabucks tonight to clear my whishlist. 8.7$ million ought to handle it.

Fingers crossed for you! wink

..thanks.  Could also then build a system on which I can actually render my epic styled scenes with Iray.using dual Quadro P5000s that each have 16 GB of memory.

• pdspds Posts: 593

Look up Wishlistify. It converts one of the boxes in the search stuff to 'Only show stuff on my wishlist.'

VERY USEFUL

Excellent! Thanks, Will! 

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Starts writing pre-emptive begging letter . . . ;)

...well didn't win but the jackpot grows to 8.8$ million tonight.  Sometime lightning has to strike (though we rarely get thundershowers/storms here in Portland).

I Just stick with my State's own Megabucks instead of those national ones like Powerball where the odds are even more infinitely worse.  Besides, don't need 100's of millions considering I'm already in my 60s nor the mandatory publicity if you win (with Megabucks I can stay anonymous). 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    kyoto kid said:

Only if all items are in the cart simultaneously. :)

nicstt said:
    kyoto kid said:

Only if all items are in the cart simultaneously. :)

...right. (how the bugger do you get emotes to work on the mobile app?)
  • kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

There should be one heck of a hidden discount if you add that much stuff to your cart at one time. :)

Time to check cars and couch cushions for lottery money...